Printing a diary with the date instead of page number. #3

I'm trying to print something like a diary in such a way that when I
open it like a book, it shows the same date on both the left- and the
right side page. On each page I want an empty table (the same one on
each page). Now, I want to print this automatically. So on the first
sheet side B shows January 1, on the second sheet side A shows January 1
and side B shows January 2, on the third sheet side A shows January 2
and side B shows January 3 etc. etc. untill December 31

What's the best way to do this using Excel or Word?
I'm not quite en expert so please keep it simple ;o)
Thank's a lot!

0
bamboo1 (2)

number rounding in MS Excel

CRM 3.0 Implementation

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

date tracking

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Short time vs short date

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Date Calculation