printing #27

how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000)
0
sammy (30)

Sammy

If by "borders" you mean gridlines, uncheck "gridlines" in File>Page
Setup>Sheet.

If you mean "borders" that were placed around cells by Formatting, either
delete them or select "Draft Quality" in Page Setup>Sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:02 -0700, "sammy" <sammy@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000)

0
Gord
4/12/2005 4:58:54 PM
thanks,it works

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> Sammy
>
> If by "borders" you mean gridlines, uncheck "gridlines" in File>Page
> Setup>Sheet.
>
> If you mean "borders" that were placed around cells by Formatting, either
> delete them or select "Draft Quality" in Page Setup>Sheet.
>

> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:02 -0700, "sammy" <sammy@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> >how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000)

0
sammy (30)

Printing problem in excel
Hello, I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.) Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer. My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution. When we print it from a machine with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off. Can this happen? or am I missing something. Thanks in Advan...

Printing 2 xa5 Layout gudes on an A4 sheet
Layout = Booklet 2pp to view Printer = HP Deskjet OK Paper A4 Orientation = Landscape Layout Guides shows Two page to view Preview shows two pages to view Prints NOTHING! ..help This is not a Publisher issue... Have you checked with HP for an updated printer driver? What model printer are you using? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Dodger" <Dodger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDC8390E-B9A0-4B13-8C67-A6C8D22F39A7@microsoft.com... > Layout = Booklet 2pp to view > Printer = HP ...

How to print chart sheets only?
Hello colleagues, I'm working on 10 excel files for a client, and having trouble figuring out how to print them the way I want to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Each file contains one large data worksheet, which prints out 17 pages, plus several charts, each on its own sheet, created from various parts of the data worksheet. There are from 5 to 20 separate chart sheets in each file. I want to print JUST the chart sheets in each file, and NOT the 17 pages of data. The only way I can figure doing this is to open ALL the charts, one at a time, and choose "Active Sheet" t...

Customer Statements Printed in Reporting Currency
Using GP 10.0 with Multicurrency, the Functional Currency is set to Z-C$ and the Reporting Currency is set to Z-US$. Is there a way to print Customer Statements in the Reporting Currency (US Dollars) rather than the Functional currency (Canadian Dollars)? Once the Functional Currency has activity, it cannot be changed using the Mutlticurrency Setup Window,(Tools>Setup>Financial>Multicurrency>Mutlicurrency Setup). Any thoughts would be appreciated. Don, The option to print Customer Statements in Reporting Currency is not available in the standard GP functionality. I cou...

Printing banners #2
I am using Pub 2002 to print a "Welcome" banner from the templates. When I check Print Preview and also when I just ask it to print, the border does not show up. Everything else comes out fine - just no border. I get a dialog box that says something about changing the resolution in the printer properties (using HP 4600 Color Laserjet) but I am unable to find what it is talking about. Mary Ann wrote: > I am using Pub 2002 to print a "Welcome" banner from the templates. When I check Print Preview and also when I just ask it to print, the border does not show up. Everyth...

Workflow rule 10-27-04
Hi there, I'm trying to create a rule for an opportunity which the idea is to send an e-mail to someone after an opportunity field (in my case "winconfidence" custom field) is changed to a value for example 80%. Is this possible? thanks in advance Dear Diogo, There isn't a standard way to use workflow on an update event. You could write a postcallout and in that callout send the email. An alternative option is to call a manual workflow rule in your callout using the CRMProcess object. This is a bit tricky though, as this can cause infinite loops very easily. The so...

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Print a sheet using a button
Can someone offer a snippet of code that will allow me to click a button from and print a different sheet out? Say I'm on sheet one, the button will print sheet 2 if I click it Sub PrintTwo() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Worksheets("Sheet2").PrintOut Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub Statements 1 and 3 are optional but recommended best wsihes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Mangler" <dwaldman20@gmail.com> wrote in message news:765f053f-7ba8-4052-b89b-a2e9fc1440d5@x9g2000y...

how easy/hard is it to add a button to print address label in cont
All I want is to print current contact address label on a dyna printer, not do a mailmerge to 10,000 people! Mailmerge which takes me 21 clicks and is more effort that it would take to manually retype the address label in Word. Hi Stephen, Another better option will be to write a simple SRS Report for printing labels. You can find Report Writers Guide at following; http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb955081.aspx -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/defa...

Print group of records with same Customer name
I'd like some assistance in writing VBA version 6 code in Excel 2002. I have a spreadsheet that has the following column headers: Customer-Project-Site-TFID-Point-Run Hours Under each column header could be a varying amount of customer names with varying amounts of rows. What I'd like to do is, for each different customer name, print the associated rows altogether. Please note that the rows are already sorted in ascending order by Customer then Project, i.e., they are not scattered in different rows. Please notify me of any other information needed to develop a soluti...

how do I change gray/or black printing back to color printing
I want to print my flyers in color. I initially did them in color. What do I have to do to get them back to defaut "Color Printing" How did you change them to greyscale? Do you have a color printer? Try setting it as your default printer. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "linda" <linda @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78109F51-C495-489E-8163-9BDF307ACC83@microsoft.com... >I want to print my flyers in color. I initially did them in color. What >do > I have...

Printing lables from excel
Hope someone can help My problem is this. I have an excel work sheet with a packing list on sheet (1) ITEM NO. QTY. PART NO. 1 1 Oven Base 2 36 Default 3 29 Oven Internal Wall<AsMachined> 4 18 Oven Ext. Roog 5 8 Center Sil. Infill 6 8 Plenium End Walls 7 16 Center Sil. Upper 8 8 Sil. Lower 9 4 Center Sil. 10 1 Flash Off Tunnel Wall 11 4 Flash Off Tunnel Wall Floor 12 2 Flash Off Tunnel Wall Center Side 13 1 Plenium Chamber Wall 14 1 Epac Floor 15 1 Hot Box Stand 16 15 Oven Internal Roof ...

Draw a horizontal line after the last record is printed on each pa
The details section of my report draws vertical lines which grow to accomodate text size changes. I would like to have a horizontal line drawn when last record finishes printing on the page and joins the end of the last vertical line to make a table. Please help. Thanks. -- Lydia Liu Access/VB Programmer There was at least one answer posted to your same question yesterday. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Lydia" wrote: > The details section of my report draws vertical lines which grow to > accomodate text size changes. I would like to ha...

Why isn't Calendar only printing one month per page?
Thanks to a virus my hard drive had to be reformatted and Outlook reinstalled. Now, when I print Calendars in the "month" view for a range of months, I get more than one month on each page. Printing them individually is time-consuming. I have clicked "print exactly one page per month" in both "Page Setup" & "Define Styles" to no avail. Any help is appreciated! Mary Outlook 2007? Did you install all the updates? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutio...

Printing to a Printronix Printer
I'm trying to set up Great Plains (or Windows really) to print to our Printronix Printer (Model 5005). I've been told to use the Epson FX1005 Print Driver, but that doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks ...

Printing #35
I'm having difficulty printing the correct color in all spreadsheets. The text color on screen look like it is black. The color that is choosen is automatic indicating black. When I print it print a sort of purple color. I have several printers and this happens on all of them. I'm at a loss. I'm using Excell 2003. All colors are printed correctly it just seems to be with the automatic color. Thanks ...

printing checks #2
Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get it to work. Help! This is driving me crazy! Thx,Nessa See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q91. "nessa" <gabblam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0b6101c38461$a60d27c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot print personal blank checks. Using ms money 2001. > Keep getting error msg "no accnts with checks to be > printed". Have tried to use salvage utilty but can't get > it to work....

Printing a double sided booklet
When I print my booklet it prints upsidedown on the otherside of the sheet. Page 1 is ok but then pages 2&3 print upside down on the opposite side.. Is there something I am doing wrong Are you using a duplex unit on your printer? There is a setting that will say "flip pages up" or something similar, uncheck this in your printer setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "humanoid" <humanoid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC50A5FF-F9FD-4DDC-B0E8-810A5FC2B48F@microsoft.com...

How to load the sample database? 10-27-03
Hello, > > > I need help to load the sample database which come with the CRM 1.0 cd. > I > > am > > > a MSDN universal subscriber. I follow the instruction. The CRM server > > start > > > up ok. I went to deploment manager and follow the instruction to put in > > the > > > license # as specific in the Chapter 20 page 221 of MS CRM > implementation > > > guide. I then went to the CRM home page click business setting and click > > > users and put all 5 users with license. > > > Then I go to the cd, and execut...

Page range in Print dialog
Can anyone please explain how I can print, say, pages 1-3 of a 7-page email trail? It seems strange to me that Outlook only allows you to select "Odd", "Even" or "All" pages - which is not what I want at all, when all other Office products allow complete flexibility in specifying print page ranges. Cheers, BigAl (email: a.savage(removethisbit)@bigpond.net.au ) ...

How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards?
How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes out is pictures that are on the card. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks Alex watta002@rbwm.org alex <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How can I get Publisher to print text on buisiness cards? > In Publisher i can see the text that is on my business card, it shows > the text in print prewview too, however when I print all that comes > ou...

Connection problem 10-27-07
In my reading, I came to believe that once you opened a connection (in this case in an access 2000 form) the connection remained open until the form was closed. The code below gives me an error in the click event indicating that there is no open connection. Thank you. Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Load() Dim cn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs As ADODB.Recordset Set cn = CurrentProject.AccessConnection Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset End Sub Private Sub cmdTest_Click() 'after entering data and clicking button, update the table With rs .Source = "Select * from tblTest"...

two sided printing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have a brand new imac and new student version of word 2008. I am using a hp L7650 all in one printer. With old imac and 2004 all was well, but now when I am using 2008 and try to print two sided, the second side prints incorrectly. It prints upside down. In other words, when you turn the paper over like a book, the page needs to turned around to read second side. I can't find option to correct, either in word 2008 or on the printer. Any help would be appreciated. Dave Have you installed the exact printer driver fo...

Printing color/background images in browse contorl (CHtmlView)
The subject pretty much says it all. I have a browser control displaying a reported generated by my program in a CHtmlView. I can tell the control to print the report by issuing the OLE command through the ExecWB operation on the view (Exposed from IWebBrowser2). By passing in various VARIANT data, I can control the header/footer of the page, but am unable to control the background/color settings. By default, IE has the color/background image printing turned off. I could modify the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Print_Background setting in the registry before printing, a...

printing
I just installed Microsoft office. I have been getting by with claris works and maclink plus. Everything seems to be working except when i go to print saved material, the computer freezes. Any suggestions? Hi Karen, What version of Office are you using on what version of which operating system? -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Before posting a "new" topic please be sure to search Google Groups to see if your question has already been answered. ---------- In article <...