Printing #25

Hello,

I have a user with Excel XP and they are printing many pages at one time, it
prints the the 1st page first and the last one last.  They'd like to switch
it so they can have the 1st page on the top of the pile when finished.  Is
there a way to change that?

Thanks Craig

0
grovens1 (30)

Some printers have this option built in.  You should check your printer's
properties.

But if yours doesn't support this (mine doesn't), then you could use a macro to
print in reverse order:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()

    Dim TotalPages As Long
    Dim pCtr As Long

    TotalPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")

    For pCtr = TotalPages To 1 Step -1
        ActiveSheet.PrintOut _
            Preview:=True, _
            From:=pCtr, to:=pCtr
    Next pCtr

End Sub

But if you get a banner sheet between each print job, don't use this!  It sends
each sheet to the printer as a different print job.

--

Dave Peterson
0

printing formulas #2
I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet. Does anyone know how to do that? Alfonso, Flip to formula view (Ctrl-` - left next toe the keyboard numbers), and then just print it. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Alfonso" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E94F456-31DC-4C50-9643-5C5AFA95E95E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to print the formulas that I created in a worksheet. Does anyone know how to do that? Bob, Which ...

print account to show monthly balances
what are the settings to print an account that will show all tranactions (expense and income) as well as each month's balance. this balance also show the difference each month as to income or loss. i printed it off once but now it will not do it thanks russ ...

how can i print my worksheets as book
i have project which consist of ten workbooks each contaning 12 worksheets. i would like to link them all togother, for seaching purposes. i would also like to print each workbook as book ie each worksheet on differrent page. can this be enbloc or will i have to print each sheet separetly cheers I don't know an easy way to merge all the workbooks without doing some VBA work. But you can print all the sheets in a workbook by highlighting the first sheet tab, hold down CTRL, then click the last sheet tab. Then Print. Each sheet will start a new page and use it's own page setup...

shared calendar/printing issues
Hi, I'm new on this forum, but seems to be a very nice folks aroun here! here's the situation I have. there's this manager who shared her calendar with her admin, her admi is able to access the calendar (the manager gave her owner' permissions), so, she's able to access it, to accept, decline, etc etc, the funny thing is that when the admin tries to print he manager's calendar, it works fine on a month view, and on a week view but when she tries to print on a day view, Outlook returns an erro message "the program interface returned an unknown error, close th app...

Gridlines print over text
Top of 1/4 of worksheet print nicely. Then, gridlines start to be off and eventually they are printing over text in cells. Print preview shows that the worksheet will print perfectly?? We have tried to print on different printers . . same thing. We have tried Help, Detect and Repair. Any ideas?? ...

Excel logo insert printing problem
I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print? SM, Is "Black & white" checked in File - Page setup - Sheet? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "SM" <SM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D14754-3053-4C6C-A7AB-898D7A5AA0F6@microsoft.com... >I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this > insert will not print, only the black worksheet text ...

Export Excel chart into Indesign for Print
Is there a way to easily export excel charts for use in a print document? I am using Indesign and need the charts to be in spot color. I don't know what you mean by spot color. Can you copy and paste into Indesign? Or copy as a picture (hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, and Copy turns to Copy Picture)? Experiment to find the best parameters to use. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ dmcdonald wrote: > Is there a way to easily export excel charts for use in a > print...

Mac Office 2004 does not print envelopes properly on Laserwriter 320
Envelopes are printing about 4 inches to right from the left margin on #10 size envelope. I have checked every setting and the preview looks good, but the envelope does not print correctly. Also, when printing to a HP 950 All-in-one system the envelope prints ok except the return address is cut of on the left edge by about a half width of a letter. I have most current HP driver for the 950 printer and just updated my MacOSX to 10.3.6 for the computer. Office is the 2004 version with the Microsoft service pack 1 installed. Any suggestions or where to look for updates to drivers etc would be ap...

how do I set up publisher 2000 to print business cards 10 per pag.
I can only get 4 on a page. When you are ready to print, in the print dialog, you will be able to change the page properties. Click page options, custom options, change the side margin to .75, change the top margin to .5, change the gaps to zero. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "yvette" <yvette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D4E614E-3F33-456D-B7D9-E1A8CD452C13@microsoft.com... >I can only get 4 on a page. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Si...

Cannot Print Master Page
Please I am but new to Publisher I designed a simple graphics in Publisher using Publisher's Master Page as the base for the design. I now want to print - all i see is my design - It does not seem to incorporate the Master Page design in the final output can anyone help me Basically all I want to do now is Print out my final design incorporation the MASTER PAGE design too thank u View, clear "Ignore Master Page." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "johnsonokunade" <johnsonokunade@discussi...

Problem Printing #2
so i get a spreadsheet from someone else. It appears standard. Everytime I try to print it takes a long time and then does not print. (Printer is working for other sheets) I noticed someone put a company logo in the top right (pasted it as a picture) and they pasted it many times. I deleted over 20 duplicatses. I don't know if all these duplicates overload the printer memory. I tried to bypass it by reformating the print area and not print the logo but it still seems to take a long time. When I hit print preview I get nothing. 1. Is there an easy way to delete all these lo...

RMS should show what bar code it is going to print
Okk when a item is made in RMS and the customer makes his own barcode and selects a barcode format to print it should show at the bottom of the screen what barcode is being created(as in the case of UPC, EAN it has a check Digit) That way the customer can put in the check digit in the number so it will scann after printing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the...

Printing Labels from Items Screen
I've been adding new items and getting ready to open a new store. After I create each Item, I am producing 3 labels. The RMS label process is wearing me out! Can I reduce the steps? Can I identify my default label design for this function so that I don't have to select the label format each time? Can I print straight to printer rather than having to see the label in Preview... and then finally get to print my hard copies? Thanks for the help, Don There is some solution for this problem, but I'm not sure did I understand you right. You may use Label wizard, and print out...

Incorrect printing of Visio 2003 drawings in Word 2003
I got the error described in KB 827865 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827865&Product=visio2003 with Visio 2003 and Word 2003, in Embedded Visio Objects as well as in placed .emf files or copy/pasted images using Enhanced Metafile format and all this while using just normal latin characters. I do already use current drivers and the problem appears when creating PDFs as well as when printing to a PostScript printer. Any help would be very much appreciated! Matthias Have you tried inserting them as Word Drawing objects? That works best for me. Randall Arnold ...

can telnet to the outside world port 25 but no outbound mail flow
Good morning setup is sbs 2k3, with exchange 2k3 running. the thing is, mail is flowing in but the qeues just keep piling up the outbound mail. i can telnet to an outside server and drop messages. confirmed to my personal pop3 account at the isp. this has happened before and solved after rebooting. strangely, this time, is not working and message sent on the 14th march showed up today. hasn't been sent at the time. i am using dns for delivery. drop off at the isp server is no t working either. anyone been through this ? and knows what is going on and how to fix it ? thank you in adv...

printing checks: adjusting for window envelope
I adjust the address to fit a window envelope in the 'options' window, but it does not change. What am I doing wrong ? ...

Timecard should print in right order
The timecard report in Business Portal HRMSS prints the second week of the pay period first, followed by the first week of the pay period. The days are properly in ascending order, but it is very confusing to have the second week show up before the first (weeks in descending order). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based New...

Outlook 2000 Folder List Print
Is it possible to print the folder list or outlook bar folders and subfolders? We have some users that have hundreds of subfolders under the Inbox and would like to print a copy of these subfolders. ...

Report not found and Problem starting up report printing checks
When printing checks I received the following error messages, "Report Not Found" and "Problem starting up report". I have just performed an install on a new system and am hoping someone may direct me as to a possible resolution. Most likely your GP checks are set to print from modified report, but the installation you just did is not pointing to the dictionary this modified report is in.... -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "L. M. Vasconcelos" <L. M. Vasconcelos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF75BD7C-717E-4BCF-AF88-47DDC30708D3@microsof...

Booklet printing/margin problems
I'm very new to publisher and I'm hoping someone can help. I'm creating an 8.5 x 11 Booklet that will print on 12 x 18 paper. I'm working on pages 2 and 3 which appear fine in edit mode. But when I Print Preview some of the text boxes on the bottom of Page 2 disappear. I then printed it to PDF to see the results and it looks like there is a one inch top and bottom margin on Page 2 but Page 3 is prefect. I've tried setting the margins to zero again but it's not working any suggestions? Why would one page appear to have margins and the one right next to it ...

How to print on both sides of the business cards
I need to setup my pulisher to print on both sides of my business cards. The margins are always off since the page is flipped. Any ideas Select all the objects on the second page, rotate 180 degrees, feed the stock into your printer bottom first. Experiment. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Caveboy" <Caveboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D134430-D634-4ECC-86F7-963380C0DFBC@microsoft.com... >I need to setup my pulisher to print on both sides of my business cards. The > margi...

publisher flyer printing
I created a flyer in publisher in the "envelope DL" format. Because it's small, I'd like to print it 3 times on a sheet of paper. It won't let me select that option and prints it only once across the page. Hi - Since it is only 3, I would copy the entire (grouped) thing and paste it 3 times onto another file you have opened with a blank standard size page. (Watch out for your printer limitations on area it actually prints!) M. "Miriam" wrote: > I created a flyer in publisher in the "envelope DL" format. Because it's > small, I'd...

why would page 1 of an excel worksheet print smaller of page 2 if.
I am printing an excel worksheet that has 2 pages. The 2 pages are exactly the same font and the margins are exactly the same. For some reason page 1 is printing really small in one corner and page 2 is printing exactly how I want it to. Can anybody tell me how to correct this please Do you mean to say that you have 2 worksheets in the same workbook and each prints differently? If so, I'd check the page setups, especially the print area. Also, one sheet may have a larger active area. Pressing Ctrl-End will take you to the last active cell on each sheet so you can compare. -- ...

message header not printing
When I try to print emails from outlook 2003, certain emails will print fine with the messge header(To:xxx@xxx.com, From:xxx@xxx.com, etc), while other emails will not print the header. All messages will print the message content. Any suggestions to fix this problem? Thanks Graham "Graham" <rabe@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:E5Uzh.6583$sd2.3742@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > When I try to print emails from outlook 2003, certain emails will print > fine with the messge header(To:xxx@xxx.com, From:xxx@xxx.com, etc), while > other emails will not ...

When printing labels by using Excel data in a Word mail merge, ho.
Hi post your question as body of your message -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:66AFC71E-B9F9-47F5-84CA-8A94FA34619D@microsoft.com... > There's mail merge information on the Word MVP site: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm And David McRitchie has instructions on his web site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm "Jerry" wrote: > ...