Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document

Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets?
0
Guy1 (87)

Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet????

Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it:

Insert a new worksheet
Edit|copy the first range
shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet)
Back for the second range
and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link).
(insert a nice page break, too)

And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will
update right away.

(Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Unable to access contacts #2
When I try to write an email in outlook and press the "To" button it says "The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help." But, if I go to the contacts from the main outlook screen my contacts come up fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Brian Mullins Next time, post your version. We will assume Outlook 2002 or ...

How to print one header over several columns of data
I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? Format>Cells>Aligment>Horizontal>Center across selection? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:19:00 -0700, column title print <column title print@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command? ...

Transaction Deadlock with worksheet Style 250
My data entry has reported that some changes does not affect store data; when i checked the worksheet, it is flag was green and the history say completed successfully. but when i checked the event log there was an error says "Transaction deadlocked" then completed with NO ERRORS. Has anyone know what has happened ? why it is completed with no errors (although there was an error) without affecting the data ? Daer Mahmoud, Many of these issues were resolved with 1.3 as the speed of the communication was greatly improved. Have you upgraded to 1.3 or are you still on 1.2???...

Significant figures #2
HELP Once again I am driving myself insane. We need to format cells in our worksheet to show significant figures. We need to post lab results using the correct number of significan figures. Ex. 0.1 must be displayed as 0.100 10 needs to be displayed as 10.0 105 as 105 1023 as 1020 10343 as 10300 165435 as 165000 I have written a complicated if then else statement for every cell. The statment works perfectly EXCEPT when a number is an exact number. The problem is that when some of the trailing digits are 0's they ge truncated. We always want numbers less than 1 to show 3 decimal ...

Export address list data in an Excel worksheet for importing into.
I have a Volunteer address list in Excel that I'd like to Export to a format that I can then import into a new FileMaker Pro database. I know that the filed names will have to match. I cannot the menu under which I can export the Excel data. Most DB applications will import from a CSV format. Save the Excel file as File Type *.csv and try that. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:31:06 -0700, "ACR/HJG" <ACR/HJG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a Volunteer address list in Excel that I'd like to Export to a format >that I can then import ...

Master Posting
I am new to GP - I have entered about 10 transactions in the Sales Transaction Entry, and posted each one of them. After entering/posting, I realized I had made a couple of mistakes. Somehow - in looking for the solution to how to correct the mistakes, the 'Master Posting' was deleted. So, I have receivables showing the enteries I made, but I can not post to them all the other accounts that need to be posted to by using the 'Master Posting' function. Is there some way to delete the posted transactions, or alternatively, 'manually' do the master posting on the...

addition with a maximum value #2
Nevermind. Figured it out! =IF(SUM(D10+E10)>20,20,(SUM(D10+E10)+F10) -- djarcadia ----------------------------------------------------------------------- djarcadian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1587 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31496 ...

ActiveSync and Outlook 2003 #2
Is anyone having problems syncing contacts and calander to Outlook 2003? I'm running ActiveSync 3.7.1 and keep getting the following error: The following contact cannot be written to Microsoft Outlook due to error 80040107. The item will be skipped This is an invalid entry ID; have you tried deleting the contact and recreating it? "Nathan Guidry" <nguidry@jjma.com> wrote in message news:eSZ$6EuqEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is anyone having problems syncing contacts and calander to Outlook 2003? > I'm running ActiveSync 3.7.1 and keep getting the follo...

Stop print preview when printing report Access 2007
Hi, I have a series of forms which have a "print" button attached to them which when clicked prints out an assortment of reports. Everything works fine, however what ever you print generates a print preview which sits behind the popped up form window, and I need to stop this happening as it prevents the next report from printing properly I don't want to preview the form, only print it out. Is this possible, and if so, how? Many thanks Sarella, Since printing and previewing are seperate actions there must be something in your code that says Preview. ...

Print multiple on one page
I have a small table that I need several "wallet size" copies of. Short of copying the table multiple times, how can I print several at a time on one sheet? tcebob If a one-off project you can make multiple copies as you suggest. If I were doing this with different tables over time I would use the facilities of Word's mailmerge to create custom sized labels.........6 to a page or similar. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...

Printing Mirror
When I print a newsletter in publisher it prints backwards. The entire newsletter prints as if it were a transparency. It does this with any printer driver even adobe. ?????? What version Publisher? This is a printer setup issue. Postscript printers will print "mirrored". Make certain you have this option cleared. It is the same with Adobe. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "David Reid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5b1101c48135$3179eb60$a601280a@phx.gbl.....

Calculation Order problem. #2
Bump... sry about the bump, but i'm desperate for a solution to this. -- ICE9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ICE9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265139 ...

A red X is printed instead of the logo at header
A red X is printed instead of the logo at header. However, the problem is resumed every times after restarted the machine. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/RedX.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "DH" <DH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B11A362-F096-411A-8781-BF628ABAA15B@microsoft.com... >A red X is printed instead of the logo at header. However, the problem is > resumed every times after restarted the machine. > ...

Need 2 rows to display X axis data points for a line graph
X axis is 100 data points, and all must be displayed. They do display, but are all mushed up. In Corel, you have the option to display the X axis on up to 3 rows, with interspersed tick marks. In Excel, I seem to be able only to manipulate the number of categories between tick marks and tick mark labels, but can't stagger data onto multiple rows. Any ideas or add-ins I could try? Excel 2002. Thanks, Susan This web page gives a suggestion for staggering your labels: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Staggered.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technic...

I have 2 Access DB with linked tables
In DB 1 is frmTokenDelivery and in DB 2 are tblImageBuild and tblHardwareRequest. I link to the tables from DB1. The DBs belongs to two seperate departments. The two departments perform seperate operations that must be completed before hardware is delivered to the user or to another dept. for further action. My Need: I want to display a date in DB 2 on frmTokenDelivery in DB 1. Field in DB 2 is ProDate (i.e projected dated). Sorry for the long explaination. Any assistance will be highly appreciated! With regards, Sokan33 wrote: > In DB 1 is frmTokenDelivery and in DB 2 are tblIm...

Macro to update Chart #2
I'm trying to create a macro that will update a dashboard of charts by pushing a button. The data resides in the same excel file but different page and the dashboard contains approx 7 charts. The charts are updated quarterly and rather than having to go into each one and shift the source data I would like to automate it....any ideas? I'm a novice to macros! -- lajohn63 Why use a macro? Make dynamic charts: Dynamic Charts - http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/dynamic-charts/ Dynamic and Interactive Charts (overview) - http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Jon ...

IS not backing up with ntbackup #2
Running Exchange 2003 on Server 2003 I scheduled a nightly backup of MIS at 3:00 am , it is running under the Domain Administrator account. When I do this manually it works fine but none of the scheduled ones work. The Scheduled Tasks veiwer says Cannot start error 0x0. Any ideas ? there is nothing in the event veiwer under any logs at the scheduled time either. I have another one scheduled for User Docs at 1 am which works fine and ends at 2:00 am. ...

How do I insert several documents into one folder or file
I need to combine several word documents into a file or folder so that that folder can be sent as an attachment on e-mails On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:55:01 -0700, Elephant1 wrote: > I need to combine several word documents into a file or folder so that that > folder can be sent as an attachment on e-mails Word Documents? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever version of the Word program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows a...

REPLY TO: how can i creat options in a cell of excel worksheet
You really need to give more information on what you're looking for. What do you mean by "Options"? Also, if you don't leave a message in the message portion when you're posting, many of us can't reply to the request. HTH, Barb Reinhardt ...

How do YOU organize the Excel projects? #2
I am not a pro in the programming, but I wrote several macros/programs doing various stuff over the years. Some of the rutines I use for future reference. All of them are in the Module1, Module2.....Module35. If I want to find some of the projects I have to go through 30 modules to find the right one. How do pros take care of it? Thanks. You may assign names to your modules. In the VB Editor, select the module and choose View>Properties>select the name that says Module1 and change it as desired. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "art" <a...

print to the acrobat distiller
How do I print to the acrobat distiller using xl 97 Hi if you have this installed it should appear as a printer in your printer dialog -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany steve wrote: > How do I print to the acrobat distiller using xl 97 Hi Steve, Since you have the full Adobe Acrobat, see Export PDF into Excel http://www.library.mcgill.ca/edrs/services/publications/howto/PDFtoXLS/PDFtoExcel.html As Frank indicated the icon on your Excel is usually what you would use. You can also select the printer, yourself as that is how it is installed. Others might be interested in ...

W-2 Forms
My accounting head tells me she read "somewhere" that we won't be able to print W-2s for 2007 on GP 9. We will have to upgrade our hardware for 10 and I am not quite ready for that. Can anyone set me straight on this? Thanks!!! Haven't heard ANYTHING of the sort. Now, Microsoft is no longer supporting (after August that is) version 8 and any W2 changes could be problems there. But V9 is not expected to be a problem. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at h...

FAO: Mike K #2
Mike, Are you having problems accessing the Serif server, or is it just me? I've been receiving a "502 connection refused" message for the past couple of days. Thought it was just OE but it's not, as it happens with Tbird as well... Sarah Sarah, in an email with Mike and Patrick (Serif), hey said it was a weather related issue. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message news:BrW...

Chart printed in real measurements
Suppose I have two colums of data. Article -- Length/Centimeters 10 -- 5,5 20 -- 0 30 -- 6,7 40 -- 7,7 50 -- 8,9 I want a Excel bar chart (that's easy) but when the chart is printed on my laserprinter, the length of the bar per article should be the effective length in centimeters on the printed page... Anyone -- SelzhanikPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces ...

Conditional Formatting #2
Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is it only through macros that this can be achieved? Thanks. Hi, Conditional charts can be created by using multiple series. See here for more information. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy dochoa wrote: > Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is > it only through macros that this can be achieved? > > Thanks. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks a lot...it works great! "Andy Pope&q...