print multiple worksheets on one page

I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can
this be done?
0
Michelle (113)

Take a look at this web site - it says it can be done and even shows you how:

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T0998_Printing_Multiple_Worksheets_on_a_Single_Page.html

Al

"Michelle" wrote:

> I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can
> this be done?
0
Al1 (451)
11/21/2005 6:25:01 PM
Try this, it might be helpful
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010548301033.aspx

"Michelle" wrote:

> I need to be able to combine 4 tabs (worksheets) to print on one page - can
> this be done?
0
akhilash (3)

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...