Print multiple tabs on one page

How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job?  Tab1 and
tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab.  Need to
print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction.
Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper.  Any suggestions?
0
ExcelQ (2)

One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures".

I'm on an XL97 machine now so,
When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box
.... one that contains "picture " options.

So, select an entire sheet, or part of a sheet, then <Shift> <Edit>,and
click on "Copy Picture".
Navigate to your other sheet and click in a cell at the bottom, and then,
<Shift> <Edit>, and click on "Paste Picture".

Select this entire double sheet and then:
<File> <PrintArea> <Set PrintArea>.

Do a "Print Preview" or print the sheet, and see what you get.

You can make adjustments  by eliminating grids, or lining up borders.

Like I said, play around and see if you can come up with something that's
presentable.
--
HTH,

RD

"excelQ" <excelQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job?  Tab1
and
> tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab.  Need to
> print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction.
> Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper.  Any suggestions?

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
7/7/2005 2:39:49 AM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your questions, but what I hear is that you have
several worksheets and you want to print all of them at once.

Is that correct?  If so, you may want to try something like this:

Public Sub PrintSheets()
   Worksheets("Worksheet A").Printout
   Worksheets("Worksheet B").Printout
   Worksheets("Worksheet C").Printout
   ' etc...
End Sub

HTH

0
dnoel (171)

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

Multiple PST Files #2

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Color Tabs
Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is active? Only from XL2002 on. -- HTH Bob Phillips "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active? Only in 2002/2003 Zero -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active...

Multiple Bar Codes Per Item
I'm looking to use Microsoft RMS for a medium sized game store with one terminal. One critical feature is the ability to have multiple bar codes assigned to the same item. Can RMS do this? Gary Gary, If you are talking about multiple part numbers, yes, use the alias function. Remember what a barcode is. Its a graphical representation of a partnumber that is machine readable. It doesn't describe the item, it is only a number to reference that item. Just like your phone number, it means nothing, but everytime someone dials that number, it gets to you. -- * "gareman" ...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

multiple look ups
A B C D E F G H 1 PO TRANS $ $ AMT $ AMT QTY QTY # TYPE AMT RECV VCHR RECV VCHR 2 4227 RECV 668 668 0 26 0 3 4227 RECV 2,415.80 2,415.80 0 94 0 4 4227 VCHR 722 722 0 26 5 TOTAL 3,084 722 120 26 2362.34 For column F and G, I need each QTY RECV to have a matching QTY VCH (***See note at bottom) whereby ultimately, the total RECV QTY equal the total VCHR QTY w...

collating information from multiple sources
Hi Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to mucking around in excel, I've had a search but I don't really know what to call what I want to do, so finding the answer is tricky... Anyway. I have a dozen or so workbooks that are all of the same format, 1 work sheet with a basic list of test scenarios in each, with a unique reference for each row. What I'd like to do is pull information from all those workbooks into a separate workbook by the use of the unique reference. i.e If I type in the unique reference in the master workb...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Move pages from document to document?

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

Hyper link one column to another
I would like to have my columns hyper link one another. For example: Click on B2 would take you to N2, and vice-versa. Click on C2 would take you to O2... and so on through column j linked to V. Is this possible without having to make the link for each cell? This is a timesheet template and the columns b though J are the hours and N through V are the text comments for those hours. When I copy the template to a new sheet, there will be no data in any column. I would like to be able to enter an amount or formula (=end-start) for time spent and then be able to click on that cell and hyperlin...

Multiple Item Forms
Hi. I am new to your form and am struggling with the Multiple Item Forms. I want a combo box on the top that will select an id number from a table called 'SurveyA'. The multiple item form should then only display the records in a table called 'ActTravDiary' with that id number. As the ID number is changed a new group of records should be displayed in the form. I know how to initiate a change in one combo box based on another combo box (i.e. Row Source), but I cannot find a similar property for the multiple item forms. Please help. On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:2...

Reference: many to one
I have a form in which users enter information...I keep all controls locked until the user hits a command button to unlock particular bound controls. This works really well, but becomes cumbersome to code when new controls are added; e.g., adding the new control to the several event procedures attached to the form. Can anyone tell me how to refer to a group of controls once, e.g., give them a name; and then only have to refer to that name in the future? alex Alex I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. It sounds like you are describing a form that is being regularly modified....

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

Newbie: In a CRichEditCtrl, FindText more than one occurrence?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C36B32.6412DB00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have been looking at three books and making many C++ errors for two = day now for answers to my questions. If I can help it, I save this as my = last resort. Anyway, this is my last resort. I have two questions: 1) I have a CRichEditCtrl class. I can use the FindText function to find = the first occurrence of the substring but I don't know how to find the = second++. (Or the CString or the <st...

multiple disclaimers with microsoft antigen 9

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I make a summary page in Excel 2008?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a sheet with all my data (several columns, one of which is &quot;name&quot; and others are things like &quot;address,&quot; &quot;notes,&quot; etc.). Then I have another sheet which is the summary. I want to be able to choose a name from a drop-down list (I figured out how to do that) for the &quot;Name&quot; and have the other fields ('address,&quot; &quot;notes,&quot; etc.) fill in automatically with the information that corresponds to that name. <br><...

Outlook Draft Email Print Problem
I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be appriciated. Turn off WordMail before printing the draft (Tools | Options | Mail Format) or wait to print until after you send it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <kpmail76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Printing Detailed Trail Balance
I just installed a new printer HP Deskjet 5940 and when i print Detailed Trial Balance reports it cutting off the Credit column. How do I fix this? Thanks! ...