Print multiple tabs on one page

How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job?  Tab1 and
tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab.  Need to
print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction.
Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper.  Any suggestions?
0
ExcelQ (2)

One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures".

I'm on an XL97 machine now so,
When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box
.... one that contains "picture " options.

So, select an entire sheet, or part of a sheet, then <Shift> <Edit>,and
click on "Copy Picture".
Navigate to your other sheet and click in a cell at the bottom, and then,
<Shift> <Edit>, and click on "Paste Picture".

Select this entire double sheet and then:
<File> <PrintArea> <Set PrintArea>.

Do a "Print Preview" or print the sheet, and see what you get.

You can make adjustments  by eliminating grids, or lining up borders.

Like I said, play around and see if you can come up with something that's
presentable.
--
HTH,

RD

"excelQ" <excelQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job?  Tab1
and
> tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab.  Need to
> print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction.
> Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper.  Any suggestions?

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
7/7/2005 2:39:49 AM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your questions, but what I hear is that you have
several worksheets and you want to print all of them at once.

Is that correct?  If so, you may want to try something like this:

Public Sub PrintSheets()
   Worksheets("Worksheet A").Printout
   Worksheets("Worksheet B").Printout
   Worksheets("Worksheet C").Printout
   ' etc...
End Sub

HTH

0
dnoel (171)

How do I get a trendline for all data series, instead of just one.
I need to retrieve R squared values, and trendline information for all data series within a block of data. Excel is only letting me get trendline information on one data series, which is almost useless for me. Dave Darling - >I need to retrieve R squared values, and trendline information for all data >series within a block of data. Excel is only letting me get trendline >information on one data series, which is almost useless for me.< You can add a trendline and get R squared for each data series. If you need a trendline for the combination of several data series, you c...

multiple personal folders #12
HI, I have multiple "Personal Folders" directories in my Outlook 2007. The reason is probably that I imported several old archive. Is there a way to fuse or merge these directories? Or perhaps move the contents to one and than delete the other empty one? Thanks You can copy and paste from one folder to another. You can then close any folder that isn't your default (unless you corrupted your profile by importing a PST file). -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <paa17@planiet.nl> wrote in message news:4968f5ea$0$30616$9a622dc7@news.kpnplanet.nl... >...

Auto insert worksheets for multiple page imports
I have an Access database that has a query run to create a separate page with different Vendor Account number and related billing account information for each. The vendor requires this in Excel format but a separate worksheet for each billing account. Ex. ABC company has 10 billing accounts with information. They want 10 different worksheets with the specific information on each. I know how to export to Excel but it won't create sep. worksheets for each page created. Can this be done? Here's my recommendation: Download the entire file from access to one excel file and sheet n...

Continuous Pages
I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer section. My report should only be 1 page but it goes on continuously to no end. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The page is formatted on a 8.5 x 11 page landscaped. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. In the report properties change from continuous to page report and set ForceNewPage (right click on the body of the report) to after section. "BBAL20" wrote: > I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer > section. My report should o...

Executing change event with out tabbing off from a filed (DEX or VBA)
Hi, Scenario : A field in a GP form, I have my cursor in that field. When I enter data in to it, I need to split that string and insert the splitted string in to two text boxes (I will not be doing tab off from the field). EG: String which will be entered : 111112 I need to split the string into two strings string1 : 11111 string2 : 2 As soon as data entry is done the splitting should happen (to string1 and string2). And string2 , ie 2 should be inserted in to a field say quantity. If I enter data and do tab off from the field it is working fine. The requirement is ,as soon as data is ente...

Outlook 2003 - Pop3 Mode
Outlook 2003 - Pop3 Mode - Manage Multiple Domains in single box/PST. I have moved from an Exchange Server to a standalone Outlook 2003 system. On the exchange server I was able to manage multiple domains and the emails associated with them. I would like to do the same with just the Outlook client in Pop3 mode. I have multiple domain emails forwarding to a single Pop3 mailbox as my ISP. In order to setup the correct "Reply To" field in Outlook I can set up multiple accounts to send out on (by selecting from the drop-down Accounts list). However... The problem is with asso...

Serial Number while printing.
Guys, could you please help me on my problem? i just want to use the serial number on my report but the problem is, i did'nt know how to use it properly. here is my problem goes: i have 1 page of report, and i want to print it for 100 copies (meaning the 100copies had only one content). i want to have a serial number for 100 copies. for example the first printout will have serial number 1, the second is 2, the 3rd print out is 3 and for last printout will have of course serial number 100. hope to hear from you guys. thanks. So the first record in the report is printed 100 times, with th...

Automatic print layout selection
Can you set up an option so that when you print a report, it automatically selects landscape or portrait and fits the report to the page rather than going to a 2nd line You can modify the report with Report Writer and on the Report Definition window change the Printer Orientation to Landscape. Don't forget to change security to use the modified report. You can also use Named Printers to change the printer properties to landscape if the report is one controlled by Named Printers. David Musgrave [MSFT] Original Developer of Named Printers Senior Development Consultant Escalation Eng...

How do I link multiple excel documents?
I need to link three Excel Documents into a master document that will reflect the data inputted into the others. as of right now they are all one document but that allows only one person at a time to enter the data, we need to have multiple people entering the data. Let's try for the easy solution first... Are people entering data on different worksheets, which are then captured on a 'master' sheet via equations? If so, open the file (make a backup copy first!), click on one of the input sheet tabs and select Move or Copy, then move the sheet into a New Workbook. Save th...

Spending by Category Report on Home Page
I have Customized my Spending by Category Report to not include Taxes and some other stuff (under the Reports tab). However, I also have the Spending by Category report show up on my Home Page. This report does not include the customizations I made under Reports, so it shows ALL categories. Anyone know how to make the Home Page report be the same as the other one? Thanks! Hi, The report on the home page is not customizeable. I believe this is rather meant to give you a general overview of your spending. Infact if you watch closely at regular intervals the all the homepage charts ...

front page 06-07-10
I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I do? Gaye How did you lose them? "gaye" <gaye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8BAE1F7-6A80-46D2-8593-EE60E5D3236F@microsoft.com... :I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I : do? : Gaye Have you previously published the website to a server on the internet? If so, get the files from the server. Open the remote site in FrontPage and publish back to your PC - but do not do this if the includes are missing on the remote site. -- ...

When I insert new pages the fonts on the existing pages change
I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:39:03 +0000, Jim wrote (in article <A9F6706D-208F-4FB4-BECD-70077760824A@microsoft.com>): > I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I > insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - > quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? Unlink the boxes. If the boxes are linked then the font will change globall...

Advanced Financial Reports
We would like to print an AFA report in landscape by default. Currently in Great Plains Advanced Financial Reports can only print in portrait by default. Each time we want to print in landscape, we have have to open the report layout and change the printer setup to landscape before printing. ...

How to Enable debug print in SCSI miniport driver
hi all, i am trying to print the debug messages of SCSI miniport driver. i have enabled it through kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiPort_Mask 3 kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiMiniport_Mask 3 kd >g but still it doesnt print messages, it shows a355b841 6890d355a3 push offset SCSIminiport ! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string' (a355d390) does anybody have any idea what could be the issue? please let me know if you have solution, thanks, Hitesh ...

RDLC 2008 Error in print layout mode
Hi I have converted a local report in a windows form application from VisualStudio 2008 to VisualStudio 2010. In the report viewer the report is correctly visualized, but, sometimes, in print layout (or if i print the report) I obtain this exception: "An error has occurred during report processing" "Index was outside the bounds of the array". The report is binding to a object data source, if i delete some object from my data source the error disappear. Thank in advance Giorgio Hi Giorgio, Is your object in your data source shared by multiple thread...

Multiple buttons to control data source on a report.
Hi, I have a single report I would like to use. The table is structured with several columns. Is there a way to have multiple buttons on a form, and configure each button to open the report using a different data source (different column). So button 1 would be a report using column 1, and button 2 is for a report for column 2, and so on. Thanks. On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:06:46 -0700, ghmag <esung911@aol.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a single report I would like to use. The table is structured >with several columns. Is there a way to have multiple buttons on a >form, and co...

multiple ranges on Vlookup
I currently have my Vlookup stmnt as this: =IF(E2="","",VLOOKUP(E2,'Code Descrip'!T$3:U$27,2,FALSE)) 'Code Decrip' is the name of the worksheet I need to add another range X$3:Y48 What is the proper syntax - I wasnt able to get it right after searching online for it. Thanks so much. Hi lpj Not quite clear what you want to achieve here? Why not have everything in the same range? Am I correct in guessing that, if you do not find a matching record in the primary range, you then want to do a lookup in the secondary range? If so, you will have to use an...

Multiple calendars 05-04-10
I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contacts from Outlook 2007. I recently had to retrieve the backup files due to a computer failure. All my contacts came back but I now have 2 calendars. The Outlook default calendar and my calendar which is a sub folder of the default. I have been unable to delete the default calendar or copy my calendar into the default one. I would prefer to only have one calendar. Any suggestions would be helpful. Steve K;144141 Wrote: > I use "back-up software" to backup my calendar and all my contact...

Customizing the Home Page Activity View
Does anybody know how to customize the Activity view that is on the CRM home page? We would like to add a field to that view but I can't find out where to do it within system customization. Thanks, Shane Hello Activity views are one thing you cannot customize in CRM. Hopefully we will see customizations available in this area in the next releasse. Also check out www.c360.com who produce a number of additional solutions which may help you "yensid" <mthompson@meyners.com> wrote in message news:fdc09ccd.0308080901.3516a813@posting.google.com... > Does anybody know ...

Printing Word Doc
can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? my corporate logo prints fine on some printers, but comes out as a gray box at the top of my memo template in others.. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Branding SharePoint Search Center to Bing Look & Feel http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/338069d3-aec6-4e36-b959-dd1d348af0f7/branding-sharepoint-searc.aspx ...

problem printing charts
I have a series of small charts on a worksheet that I am printing 4 at a time in landscape format. It was working fine until the last set - the print preview and the printout had one of the charts in a different location/position than is shown on the worksheet. I can shift the chart around in the worksheet and it will move in the print preview/printout but not to the location I desire. I have seen an error message on this with the Excel 2007 beta version but no solution. I am using Excel 2007 with SP1. I have run the Excel diagnostics, restarted Excel, and even rebooted the whole c...

Multiple inbox windows w/different sort criteria
Is it possible to have two inbox windows or boxes in Outlook XP each with a different sort criteria? How do you do it? I'd like to have three boxes on the right side of my screen. The top regular inbox pane which would be sorted by date received. The bottom box is the email preview window but I'd like to create another which would also be the inbox but be sorted by flag or importance. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks Brian ...

Autoflow, columns and multiple pages
I'm using Publisher 2000 and here's something I've never been able to figure out; how do I set up a multiple page document, each page with 2 columns and copy text so that Publisher will automatically flow into the columns but link the columns together for multiple pages? Or is that even possible? Thanks in advance! MV >-----Original Message----- >I'm using Publisher 2000 and here's something I've never been able to >figure out; how do I set up a multiple page document, each page with 2 >columns and copy text so that Publisher will automatically flow int...

Format a whole row based on value of one cell
I want to use conditional formatting to colour a whole row of cell based on the value in column C. I understand how conditional formatting works on the single cell yo select, but I don't know how to change the format for multiple cell based on the value of a single cell. Any suggestions? g -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following as an example: - select row 1 - goto 'format - Conditional Format' - choose 'formula' and enter the following formula =$C1=your_value - choose a format -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I want to u...

Issue with Insert Safari URL's v1.0.1 or My Web Page
This message is for Barry Wainwright: I have sent you two email and I suspect my ISP (att.yahoo) trashed them due to your personal domain name for email. Please send me a message to arkay at qsl.net and I will try to reply with the message that ATT trashed. ===== I have been using your Insert Safari URLs v1.0.1 with Entourage 2008 12.2.3 under OSX 10.6.2 for some time and works great until I quote my personal web page. I may have an html error in my web page header and would appreciate your comments. The format that looks correct when it goes out via Entourage but is hos...