print multiple copies of the same page with sequential numbers

I need to print several copies of the same form with each page seqentially
numbered to create a book.
0
LabRat (3)

Figure out what cell you should put the page number in. (** don't use Excel
footer)

Write a macro that has a for .... next loop.  In the loop update the value,
then print

for I = 1 to 200
    Activesheet.Range("H40").value = "Page " & I & " of 200"
    Activesheet.print ' Not sure my syntax is correct, here.  could record
it to get it right.
next

"labrat" wrote:

> I need to print several copies of the same form with each page seqentially
> numbered to create a book.
0
TomHinkle (87)

How do i customise quotes and invoices for printing
I would like create quotations, orders and invoices that are 'print friendly' i.e. i would like to add our logo and other company information, decide on which columns to include such as item, description, qty, unit price and line item total then at then have the totals at the bottom. It would be great if we could pull the data into word or excell. I was thinking that the Microsoft Dynamics Snap would help but it is not compatible with office 2007, we could downgrade but i need to know if the snap add in is the right way to go. Can any one advise the most cost effective may of g...

copy subcalendar items to main calendar
I have a fairly large sub-calendar in Outlook 2002. I need to move and/or copy those calendar items to the main calendar in order to share it with others. I have attempted to export them and then import but it creates another subfolder. If I uncheck to include subfolders it does nothing at all. Is there any way to bulk move all these items? While viewing your sub-calendar, choose view - current view - events. Then you can select all and drag them into your main calendar. Kevin Michael System Engineer >-----Original Message----- >I have a fairly large sub-calendar in Outlook...

RMA Number Too Long
Is there a way to shorten the RMA from 12 digits after the RMA prefix in Setup? If so, where? I know that you don't have to type all of the leading zeros, but when this number passes to invoicing, it is causing some printing problems because it is so long. I probably could take out some of the leading zeros using Modifier with VBA and Report Writer, but I would have to do that for every form and report that I want to modify. Any suggestions? ------=_NextPart_0001_5AB69775 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Don, This is Angela; I'd be happy to answr yo...

Placing headings automatically at page breaks
Hello, Since I have a large spreadsheet with lots of page breaks. I would like to know is there a easy way to add all the heading names automatically to move to the first line of the page break. Doing it manually right now is very time consuming. ex: test test test test 0 o x x 7 j h d -------------------------------------------- page break test test test test I want this heading here thanks Mike, File > Page Setup > Sheet. In the Rows to ...

How do I stop a spreadsheet from Auto-publishing as a web page?
A colleague has taken a copy of a Excel file which was set to automatically publish as a web page each time the xls was saved. The copy is in a completely different location and is going to be put to a different use, however it is still trying to auto-publish when saved. Consequently, it is coming up with an error. The error dialog has 'dont show me this again' type checkbox, but I'd rather remove the problem rather than hide it. How do I stop the auto-publishing? Thanks Chris ...

Titles referencing multiple cells #2
When I try that it tells me I have an error with the formula...... -- geooi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- geooil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31459 Apparently the charting wizard doesn't allow concatenations, if you tr that formula in a worksheet it works correctly, but not when giving name to a data source in the chart or title -- crispb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- crispbd'...

why has my copy and paste quit working in my words 2007
I did the select all and copy but when I try to paste it just paste an old copy from my clip board and won't paste the new copy Does it work in Word Safe Mode? From Start | Run (Winkey+R), type in winword /a and press Enter. Word will open in safe mode. Open a document and try copy/paste now. Does it work? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Sandra Gillhouse" <Sandra Gillhouse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DFCC793-AA5C-46F6-9D17-87BB8C931F87@microsoft.com... > I did the select all and copy but when I try to paste it just paste an old ...

Search through a data base with multiple parameters
I have two data bases, from a ground investigation which look like that: DB#1 (a) Borehole (b) Depth from (c) Depth to (d) Soil Type 1 BH1 0m 2m Sand 2 BH1 2m 4m Clay 3 BH1 4m 7m Gravel 4 BH2 0m 1.5m Sand 5 BH2 1.5m 5m Clay 6 BH2 5m 8m Gravel DB#2 (a...

How do I print blue "AIr Mail" stripe on envelope?
How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using the Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. You probably want to ask that question in a Microsoft Word forum. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Shneur" <Shneur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94E22060-A383-4463-8E26-F243E1036D66@microsoft.com... > How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using > the > Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. ...

Control the number of records shown in a report/subreport.
I've posted this question before and when I follow the advice, I keep getting a circular reference error. So I'm hoping that if I post some more info, I may get insight as to what is going wrong. I have a report (BartS1report) it uses a query (BartS1Report). This report as a subreport (BartS1Sub2) that uses the query (BartS1). The report lists the customer name, address, and systems serviced. The subreport lists the systems serviced. The reports are connected through the Master/Child links Customer ID and the ServiceAddress. When there are more than 20 systems per ...

Inventory transaction: print batch
I am unable to print my Inventory transaction batch the the screen to verify before posting. When I hit print at the inventory batch window, it jumps right away to the print window and I do not want to print it, only view to screen. I went to Tools-setup-posting-posting and marked all to print to screen and printer in the inventory module and still not working. Am I not selecting something correct? Actually, when I hit print and it jumps to the print screen box, if I select it to print, it then jumps to the screen as well as the printer at the same time. I have no option of selecting t...

copy value of LPCTSTR to string or CString
Hello- I can't figure out for the life of me how to copy the value of a LPCTSTR to a string or CString. I am trying to get the text from a TV_ITEM and put in a a constant. I am getting the value and doing a SetDlgItemText() with it successfully, but I need to be able to manipulate the string first. Thanks! I'm using VS.NET 2003 on XP. "99miles" <pub@magusdesigns.com> wrote in message news:f951419a.0311141518.24acaf5c@posting.google.com... > Hello- > I can't figure out for the life of me how to copy the value of a > LPCTSTR to a string or CString. CStr...

Copying Conditional Format
Is it possible to copy conditional formatting that is already applied to a given cell to another cell? I know that the format is held and continuous formatting is possible, Thanks, Robin Chapple Hi Robin you can copy and paste formatting (including conditional formatting) using either the format painter (big yellow paintbrush toolbar icon) - click on the cell with the formatting, click on format painter, click on the cell where you want the formatting "painted" (double clicking on the format painter turns it on until you turn it off) or by using copy and then edit / paste specia...

Right click prints automatically
Hi Folks, I'm having a problem within Windows 2000. We are running Ofiice 97 Pro and 2000 on the same machine and have come across a strange issue. Whenever my end user is in Excel 97 and wants to copy data from one range of cells to another, she selects the cells, right clicks to select "copy" and at that point the machine sends out a print job to her default printer. We'd like to stop this behavior. Anyone got any ideas? I've installed office 97 sp1 and the update with the same name. I can't install service pack two because of the allowed file name update...

Trouble with copy and past of formulas in Excel
I got a sheet from one of my collegaes that was causing problems, it sometimes looses formulas (It looks like a problem with connections through our network) and you get true untrue name errors, after refreshing the cell the problem is gone. Now I'm having trouble with copying formulas, after trying some copy and paste it crashes with dr. Watson. It seems that there is some timeout problem. More people have trouble with this with the somewhat larger sheets. ...

Custom Formatting numbers question
I have a spreadsheet with lot of millions numbers floating around. When I make graphs out of it, there's too much zeros. I don't want to divide all the numbers per 1 million. Is there a way to custom format those numbers with a mask that would take care of that problem for me ? i.e. 7 456 890.98$ would be represented with 7,457 M$ tia Double-click the numbers on your chart. Hit the Scale tab. From the Display units drop-down, choose Millions. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Junkyard Engineer" <jevandenbroucke@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Adding multiple tables in one report
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax. What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as another column in the report. So far i have found out: i need to add a column i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data I need to find out: How to import another table I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank You Hi ED, The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you can do and customized the .grp file. ...

Copy cell to a new cell
Hi I have a cell value in the format 90TN82C128004K00. I would like to copy the first two digits to another cell i.e. 90 and follow it up with a dummy code 00CPSS00 which will be standard for all values. the new cell should have the following value 9000CPSS00. Is there an automated function that can do this for me. Hi, If you data is in A1 enter in B1: =LEFT(A1,2)&"00CPSS00" Regards, -- AP "mohd21uk" <u20517@uwe> a �crit dans le message de news:5e5292da6a2d1@uwe... > Hi > > I have a cell value in the format 90TN82C128004K00. I would like to copy the ...

CPropertySheet/Page problem on Win98 2e
Does anybody know of any problem using tabbed dlg implemented with CPropertySheet/Page on Win98 2e with both ie6 & mfc*.dlls uptodate? I'm building with VS6SP5. Thanks No. I have written substantial apps using Property Sheet / page and never had any issue with any DLL versions on any of the Win9x series of OS or any other windows version post Win95a for that matter. What is happening? - Tim "Vincent Yu" <VincentYu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC63A0C8-8DB6-47F6-83A0-E674436441CD@microsoft.com... > Does anybody know of any problem using ...

Multiple Accounts held at the SAME Institution with DIFFERENT logons
I am trying to sync Money 2006 to my Banc of America Investment Services accounts. I have two accounts with two DIFFERENT logons, an IRA and a regular brokerage. Money will sync fine to one or the other, but I can't set it up to sync to both because when I click on Online Services it is already setup so I can't add a different login, etc. -- Daniel Blackmon Project Lead - Software Engineer Worldwide Environmental Products Inc. In microsoft.public.money, Daniel wrote: >I am trying to sync Money 2006 to my Banc of America Investment Services >accounts. I have two accounts w...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...

Conditional Format
Hi, I want to assign a number to a certain conditional format. When the condition is true it should put a 1 in the cell and when the condition is false a zero or nothing should be assigned. Anyone? I seem to make the wrong code all the time. Thanks, Johanna Use the same test that the CF uses, and return 1 for TRUE and "" for FALSE. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Jootje" <Jootje@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB0B3201-2DD9-466A-94FF-108691C77FAF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > >...

balance on home page disagrees with balance of account
I'm still using Money 2004 (waiting for wildcard support in payee rules before upgrading) and WinXP Pro SP2, fully updated. In case the subject line doesn't adequately explain the problem: Of the many accounts I keep in Money, I have one (and only one) where the *ending* balance on the account page differs from the ending balance shown on the home page. I've tried to repair the file twice (standard method), but, alas, no joy. I'd be extremely grateful for any ideas on how I might fix this. In microsoft.public.money, Stimpy Stimperson wrote: >I'm still using Money ...

Item number/location code does not exist in inventory error
I'm using eConnect to do an SOP transaction and it has been working for months but with a new customer and a new site I'm getting an error. The error is: "Item number/location code does not exist in inventory". The same transactions are still working with other customers on other sites so it seems like it must be a set up issue in GP. The customer and site look like they're configured the same as the ones that work so I'm stumped. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks, Matt Have you confirmed that the item number has been assigned to the new sit...

Report header below page header
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all pages). Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first page. How can this be made? -- Diane I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like: =1 Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be positioned below the first Page Header section. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DianePDavies" wrote: > I want a report headin...