Print Mailing Labels?

Hi,

I have a database of names that was sent to me in Excel. I
need to print mailing labels from the addresses. How can I
do this?

Thanks,
Glenn
0
anonymous (74722)

"Glenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a database of names that was sent to me in Excel. I
> need to print mailing labels from the addresses. How can I
> do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Glenn

Do a mail merge in Word, using the Excel file as the data source.

0
Paul
1/19/2004 2:55:55 PM
Hi,

Thanks, I will try it.

Glenn

0
anonymous (74722)
1/19/2004 4:37:51 PM
I also need help with this, so post directly or to me
also. I've done this before but can't for the life of me
remember how.

Thanks.

0
knaussb (1)
1/19/2004 8:27:10 PM
Bonnie

Investigate the use of Word's mailmerge feature to get Excel data to labels.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:27:10 -0800, "Bonnie Knauss" <knaussb@swbell.net>
wrote:

>I also need help with this, so post directly or to me
>also. I've done this before but can't for the life of me
>remember how.
>
>Thanks.

0
Gord