Print Column Headings on multiple sheets

I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How
can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?
0
wx4usa

click file/page setup and click the sheet tab
click the icon next to rows to repeat at top
select the rows
click the icon again and then ok

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How
> can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?

0
Gary
12/30/2009 12:28:50 AM
in case of 2007, click page layout and then print titles button
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How
> can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?

0
Gary

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

update column

Multiple stacked bar charts

printing 2 charts on single page

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Referencing cells across sheets

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...