Print Button

On my summary tab, I want to add a print button command that will print the
entire work book if the button is pushed.  How do I add the print button?

Hi,

First do the print setup for all the tabs
then write a macro to print each tab
create a button in summary sheet using toolbox
assign the macro to this button

Ratheesh
0
Ratheesh

print area changing size
I have a spreadsheet that replicates a golf score card. VBA code fills in certain data on this spreadsheet. I carefully adjusted the row heights, column widths and font size to exactly match the printer version of the score card. Everything worked fine until something got changed that has changed the absolute dimensions of the printed spreadsheet. I have investigated style changes, font size changes and cannot figure the cause. If anyone has experienced this same problem and determined the cause I would be love to hear about it Just guesses. Did you change printers. Each printer can pr...

Why my colors on screen are different in printing?
I have not changed anything in my settings and my colors on screen are what I want. When I go to print, they are completely different. I don't understand how to get them to match. I would think the default colors would be fine... so how did they change, without me doing anything? I have tried a few things and it did not help... I am just wasting ink and frustrated. Please HELP! The colors on your screen may be what you want but what you really need to do is to print something and then make your monitor look like the print. Computer monitors, video cards, brand of ink, type of paper ...

Report print preview varies from output (graphics/formatting)
I created a report off of an existing form. In so doing, it carried over the graphics and sunken formatting of cells, etc. This formatting is visible in the report print preview on the FE DB copies, but the print out varies by each FE user's PCs. I want the graphics to print as displayed on all FEs. I think the problem may be related to the print set up on each user's PC, but I can't seem to find or resolve the problem. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 ...

Unable to print page with graphics
I put out a four page newsletter, any page that has an image with text, the printer spits out a blank page. However, if I use "Print current Page" the page prints fine! I am using JPEGS for the images, most are desaturated in Photoshop, so these images are not in color. I tried changing from JPEG to TIFF on the images, made no difference. Wonder if it a print spooling problem and not with publisher, any one have any ideas! Rick C When you open the print dialogue, be certain you clear "do not print any graphics". It is under the Advanced printing settings in 2002-...

How to access macros via tool buttons?
Excel v2007 When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built. I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have. Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built, menus, what? [I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd hide and s...

Ability to Print from ZOOM window
Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen. Can someone help me?? thanks barb Your best bet would be to modify the report to include the distributions. "BK" wrote: > > Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You > can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution > so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen...

Printing to HP LJ2300 printers
We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing from Excel (97 and 2000) We get garbage. We have used all the drivers HP has including their older drivers for this printer. Also tried both PostScript and PCL. We connected a LJ4300 and had no problems, same with a LJ4+. Has any one else had ths problem and fixed it? No problem here with 3 LJ2300. Use the default driver on their installation disk "Wayne" <wayne.horn@wachovia.com> wrote in message news:0afe01c48b7d$24e903c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... : We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing : from Exce...

Highlighting a cell
I would like to highlight a cell for data entry, but I do not want the color to print. Is there a way to acheive this in Excel 2000. Thanks Sandi <File>, <PageSetup>, <Sheet>tab, Under Print, check the "Black & White" box. HTH, RD ==================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so that all may benefit! ==================================================== "Sandi" <ssteines@abprocess.com> wrote in message news:00c601c376eb$2b9a9910$a301280a@phx.gbl... I would like to highlight a ce...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

FRx catalog print in Excel format
We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog of Reports in Excel format. I've not seen where we can but to make sure, can we? -- Sandy GP Sys Admin / Proj Sys Analyst If you can print to an Adobe pdf you can get it into Excel. After it is a pdf document you can copy/paste it into Excel. It works well for the summary catalog report but not the detail. the detail report wants to print each catalog on a separate page. "GP Guy in AZ" wrote: > We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog > o...

How to disable CSpinButtonCtrl button
Hi, I just came across a piece of my old MFC code that I want to improve: A CSpinButtonCtrl is used to let the user browse through some database result sets. What I want to achieve is: When the first result is displayed, the left-arrow button of the CSpinButtonCtrl shall be disabled and when the user reaches the last result right-arrow button shall be disabled. I'm wondering what the easiest way to disable one of the two buttons is? Thanks, Guido ...

Gridlines printed in Excel object in Publisher 2002/2003
When I use Publisher 2000 with an Excel object inserted it does not print the cell gridlines no matter what version of Excel is used. If I upgrade Publisher to 2002 or 2003 it suddenly prints the cell gridlines of the embedded Excel worksheet. I have searched TechNet and the Microsoft website, but was unable to find anything on this. (there is no checkmark set to the option to print gridlines in Excel). I would like to upgrade to a newer version of Publisher, but I would like to choose when to print gridlines or not. Thanks for your help. This seems to be a known issue. It's com...

Gray Close Button
Hi there I just want to gray/disable the close and the maximize button in a dialog, but the minimize button should stay active. In the dialog editor of VC++ 6.0 you can only erase all buttons or gray the minimize/maximize button, so there must be something with code? greets lori >I just want to gray/disable the close and the maximize button in a >dialog, but the minimize button should stay active. In the dialog >editor of VC++ 6.0 you can only erase all buttons or gray the >minimize/maximize button, so there must be something with code? Lori, To disable the close button you c...

HELP: Need To Print Better Quotes
I am having a terrible time being able to print a good looking quote from MS CRM. it either prints the plain quote (Address, amount..etc) or i can print the product list (With no address, or nothing).. is there anyway to print a normal quote as others do where you can have the company informaiton and also all of the products that they are buying listed there? one would think that is the most basic feature that is not there.. don't you guys think? ANY help you can provide will be appreciated.. Thanks Quoteless In DC :-) Add a customized quote via Reports using Crystal. >-----Origin...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

Setting up a Form to be able to print
I have set up a form so as there are two pages (one after the other) on the form. When i view the first page of the form in Print Preview - there are two pages that i am able to print. However, when i print it out, only the "first page" of the Form prints. Any suggestions as to find out how to be able to print both pages of the form? You might try saving the form as a report, then adjusting the margins. Right-click on the form's name in the database window and choose: Save As then change the dropdown in the dialog to Report. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastr...

printing issue
I set the print to fit to 1 pages wide by 3 pages tall and I get four pages - the last task being printed all by itself on page 4; works fine when set for 1 page wide by two pages or four pages. Searched for page breaks - none found. Any suggestions? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00FD_01CA79B9.6BC73B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Terry, Welcome to the Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) Please see FAQ Item: 44. Printing Problems FAQs, companion products...

Toolbar button error?
In Excel 2003 I put a button on a custom toolbar - the button is the 'double bottom border' and is from the Customise-Format selection of buttons. However this button just gives me a single bottom border. I can get double borders in other ways, e.g. from the drop-down borders box, where the identical-looking button does give me a double bottom border. Is this an error, or am I missing something? Thanks, David Wheeler d.r.wheeler@btinternet.com Hi David does the same for me too ... so i think it's broken :( and while this is no help at all to you i'll say it anyway ...

Changing button colours with a macro
Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have managed to write a few and attach them to buttons, I would like the buttons to change colour each time they are clicked - any suggestions?? VBA code: Worksheets("Sheet1").Shapes(Button64).Select With Selection.Font .ColorIndex = 3 End With Jim "Rinativers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD5CEBA6-884C-4576-A105-B2F4AF50B5EE@microsoft.com... > Any advice on this one - I am very inexperienced with the writing of macros, but have...

Check box and Command button code #2
This code will change the named range of cells yellow when the check box is checked and the command button is pressed which is what I want it to do, but when you check the check box, it will take the user over to my second worksheet named form where the range of cells are. I would like for it to wait to take them over after they press the command button because multiple check boxes will need to be checked. Any help is greatly appreciated. Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub Private Sub CheckBox2_Click() If Me.CheckBox2.Value = False Then ...

Print different footers on report.
Hi: I'm still trying to figure this problem out. I have a report (a picking Ticket) that I need to print. Each time it is printed I need 4 copies of the report. However on the first copy I need the footer to say "Original Copy", on the second copy I need it to say "Customer Copy", third page - "File Copy", fourth page "Accounting Copy". Some kind person did try to help on this about a week ago, but I did not have any luck. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated. Terry Terry, How are you calling t...

A print macro?
Hello. I am using Excel 2000. I have made a spreadsheet that will allow me to produce W2 forms. It works great, but I need some help with the printing. On one worksheet I have the information so that i can produce 100 W2's. I have 2 per sheet just like the real form. When I print preview I have a total of 50 printable pages. What I would like to do is to have a dialog box that I could type in page 1, page 2, etc. What my plan is to print 1 page at a time. I have to print 6 copies of each W2. I would like to type in a dialog box etc. "page 1" and have the macro know that I wa...

97 to 2000 Conversion
I recently converted an Access 97 database to Access 2000, and the behavior of the 'Find' button has changed. From Form view in 97, I could perform a general search for data anywhere in the table (~2,500 records, 119 columns) and it would find it. Since converting to Access 2000, the general search will only return a result if the record is within the first 1,000 or so, and anything above that comes back as not found. If I restrict the search to a single field where I know the data exists and search for the same string, it is found. Is there a limit of the number of rows...

opening an excel form using an access button #2
thanks for the suggestion. thats what i'm doing now. is there any wa to integrate access and excel so that I can install all together o different machines -- -Brian-H ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -Brian-H-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26446 I don't understand the question. What do you mean "install"? The Office applications? Or YOUR applications? **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification ...