Print area

I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background.  How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area?
0
anonymous (74722)

Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview
Click View, Normal

--
HTH
Roger

"Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print
area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background.  How
do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area?

0
vba1 (6)