Print a sheet for everday of the year

I need to print a sheet in Excel for every day of the year.
How can I add the date automatically and print the sheet?
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff

Enter the first day of the year in A1 and run this macro to print
Note it not print sunday

Change PrintPreview to PrintOut if it is working

Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet()
'this example not print sunday
    Dim mr As Integer
    mr = Year(Range("a1").Value)
    Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = mr
        If Application.WorksheetFunction. _
           Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then
            ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
        End If
        Range("a1").Value = Range("a1").Value + 1
    Loop
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jeff H." <Jeff H.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBC24490-40EA-4498-BDDA-EE812656B665@microsoft.com...
>I need to print a sheet in Excel for every day of the year.
> How can I add the date automatically and print the sheet?
> Thanks, Jeff

0
rondebruin (3790)

How do I print Gift Certificates in sequence(00001
I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later print 101-150 and more. Is your question about how to print a certain number of certificates or how to create the documents with consecutive numbers? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "pvg" <pvg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F1FF209-0F85-40DD-A9ED-C4470A209359@microsoft.com... >I need to print gift certificates in sequence. Print 1-100 and stop. Later > print > 101-150 and more. -- ...

Printer driver keeping printed stuff from teh day before to reprint at random
We just moved our shipping operations onto a windows 7(64) platform. This include a USB Eltron 2844 label printer for our UPS operations. Our mainstay application is browser based, and prints UPS labels to this printer by downloading a .EPL file, which is then copied to the printer with a simple batch file. Attempting to print a single label results in printing two to seven DIFFERENT labels, all valid labels, originally printed within the last 24 hours or so, along with AT THE END OF THE PRINTING, the one label we wanted. After trying in vain to determine what was wrong with ...

How to print Z report twice?
Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report can only be run once. Is it true? If not how can i retrieve the information again and run the report for the 2nd time? You can find it in the journal viewer just like a receipt and reprint it from there. <oez4u@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1154589409.592371.315400@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Last night I run the Z report but the paper got stuck. When I tried to > run it again it shows 0 sales. My trainer told me that the Z report...

Moving data between Excel sheets
"I have an excel spreadsheet that has 2 sheets, one has a list of open issues" and one a list of "closed issues". One of the fields on the "open issues" sheet has a "closed date" field. Whenever a date is typed into this field, I would like for it to be moved to the "closed issues" sheet, to avoid duplicate, manual entries being done. Can anyone help me with the best way to achieve this? Can this be achieved by using Macro's. Any help with this, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Suggest you send this to the programming newsgroup...

Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680
I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs such as Excel & Word work fine. After talking with HP Help, we've concluded the problem is with Publisher 2007. I have also tried printing to other HP printer models and experience the same problem. How do I fix this? I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your printer preferences, is one copy enabled? Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be newer than y...

Lines of text move when viewed in print preview and printed
I am inserting pictures with-in paragraphs of text. I have tried formating as both exact and in-line, using top/bottom. The text moves up 1-2 lines when printed or viewed in print preview. This change in text lines also happens when view is changed from 50% to 100%. I am working with two column text and the pictures are inserted into each column. How can I fix this problem? What version of Windows and Publisher are you using??? You people that think we have crystal balls or are mind readers are exasperating! -- >-----Original Message----- >What version of Windows and Publi...

Slightly OT: Online print house for custom greeting/note cards
Howdy, I somehow got "volunteered" (again) to create a few different designs for notecard/greeting cards for a non-profit org. so they can sell them to raise money. I'm looking for a cost effective online source (print house) that can take uploads of my designs. 4 color face & folds etc. I've looked at a few, but was wondering if anyone has any input Tnx, Rob Can't help you - I use a local printer. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message news:%233wnw3P1...

Prinding each row of Excel sheet on a seperate page dispallying one record on each pa
From a spread sheet ,I need to print out a row on each page seperately that is printout each record on the row on one page seperately. Can any one please advise how it can be done ? Fro example Row 1 Data 11 Data 12 Data 13 Row 2 Data 21 Data 22 Data 23 Row 3 Data 31 Data 32 Data 33 I would want to print out Data 11 and Data 22 on one page then Data 21 and Data 22 on the second page and data 31 and Data 33 on the third page Pleae advise if and hwo this is possible. Thank you Sanjeev --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sorry ...

Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook
I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then se it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At whic the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # o pages, paper size etc. I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' withou restricting the user from other print specs. I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on th spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user se other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc. Thanks in advanc -- retseor ---------------------------------------...

Printing to Adobe
I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller and creates the PDF. However MS Money crashes, sometimes it restarts itself to the sign on location other times, it just closes. Is there a fix? Below is error I get: Program: msmoney.exe R6025 - pure virtual function call I am using: MS Money 2006 Small Business version 15.0.150.513 In microsoft.public.money, Caddant wrote: >I get a runtime error everytime I print an invoice to Adobe 6.0. What's the >deal? The invoice prints to the adobe distiller an...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

how to change font on printed copy of outlook calendar week view
When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't find how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could change it on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Randi Steiger;110316 Wrote: > When I print out my calendar by the week the font is too small. I can't > find > how to increase the size of the font so it PRINTS larger. I could > change it > on the view of the calendar but it doesn't change on the print preview. Which version of Outlook? Did you check the page setup options w...

Multiple Calendars
I have created multiple calendars for my boss, for different program components. He has the need to print these calendars frequently, but finds it extremely frustrating to have to change the header for each calendar he prints. I must say it seems obvious to me that there should be a way to have separate headers for each calendar, obviating the need to change the header for each different calendar printed. Another issue is the impossibility of emailing the calendars. We do not have ready access to a web server and I have not been able to save as html without a webserver. I tried e...

time sheet template available
I am looking for a bi-weekly time sheet template (or weekly). Having problems with excel correctly computing total times (works great for one day). bsydnes, heres one, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "bsydnes" <bsydnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA5250B0-8F92-41BB-BB5C-04F085C009F2@microsoft.com... > I am looking for a bi-weekly time...

Multi Year GP Budget?
GP 10 & FRx 6.7. We are migrating to GP from MAS 500. In MAS, our budget data existed under one header (Current Budget). Each year's budget data was entered under this one Budget name (ID). In GP it appears that one Budget ID based on Fiscal Year can only contain data for one year. Is this correct? The whole point is for FRx column specifications to reference a single Budget ID regardless of the Base fiscal year you are reporting on. Can someone provide GP Budgeting answers? Thanks. You can only have one budget associated with a particular Budget ID. If you want ...

I need .5 instead of .3 on total time on time sheet
I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) not .3 (39.3 hours) What formula? What value of the source cells? What formatting? -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B4BFDEF-6625-42E9-ACC3-143C5C8C8832@microsoft.com... >I need to make the total time at the end of the week show .5 (39.5 hours) > not .3 (39.3 hours) try =MROUND(F2,0.5) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Anthonyt65" <Anthonyt65@discussions.microsoft.c...

how do i subtract one date from another and get an age in years
i am trying to subtract a date of birth from today's date and get an age in years. Can anyone help me? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "ucastores" <ucastores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE331F27-C314-42D4-A390-9DA97E0E493D@microsoft.com... >i am trying to subtract a date of birth from today's date and get an age in > years. Can anyone help me? > Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm#Age -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ucastores" &l...

Printing a Report 2" X 4"
I am using a DB where you select members that have signed up for and art event and print labels using a Dymo printer. The label contains member info, art info, and calculations for sales tax and totals. My problem is that if I make a Label report the calculations do not work the same a making a report. How do I size a report for a 2" X 4" report, which is the Dymo label I want to use, or how do I make calculations work on a label report? Thanks for any help you can provide. -- Doug Small The Dymo printer should have software that creates the 2"x4" label s...

How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper
I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout. I changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape. The document does not print out correctly. Can anyone help me? Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself to fit in the new size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F70C7F-D27B-4122-908C-20A926F0A6CA@microsoft.com... &g...

Can I wrap rows of print?
I have twelve columns I must print out in a report and don't want to print on two pages. Can I "wrap" the columns from the second page when printing so they print beneath the corresponding information from the first page? For example: Name Address City State Zip Code Cost Project Date Name Address City State Zip Code Cost Project Date Storm, Not directly. Excel prints sheets pretty much as-is, with the acoutrements available in File - Page Setup. What you could do is make a mirror sheet in the layout you want, using links to the original. Then print that...

publisher 2003 won't print borderless
I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, borderless printing, HP glossy brochure paper, and best printing quality. I have also set printer defaults to these settings. Print preview then shows the brochure as intended, borderless. Then I go to the File tab and Print, check all borderless settings, and click on OK....

Weighted Avg
I maintain a spreadsheet for a telephone hotline. We track total number of calls received (column F) as well as average time to answer the call (column J). To analyze the month's average time to answer, I use the following weighted average formula: SUMPRODUCT (J5:J26,F5:F26)/SUM(F5:26). I have 2 questions relating to this: 1) Is the above formula correct to determine the average speed to answer? I've assumed the weights to be the total number of calls received. 2) I have a different spreadsheet for each month (Jan, Feb, etc.). How can I properly show the weighted average as...

Disable Printing
Hi, I have a sheet that i need to be save it before it can be printing. can we disable print? until the sheet has been saved it? I have a nice button/macro that save, send and print the data on this sheet but the user can print it anyways. thnks Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) MsgBox "Must Save Sheet!!!!" Cancel = True End Sub thnks "JOHN SMITH" <NEW> wrote in message news:OdDTdcHQFHA.4004@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a sheet that i need to be save it before it can be printing. > > can we disable print? until...

Misplacement of objects on a sheet
In Excel 2007 when loading a workbook (originally created in Excel 2000), objects like text boxes, rectangles, etc will frequently be placed on the sheet in the wrong place. I have posted an example at http://65.243.151.82. Notice in the "Correct" screenshot the row of buttons. You can click any of the buttons (which correspond to sheet names) and go to that worksheet. The current active worksheet ("WA" in the example) is indicated by the red background text box filling the space of the button (and circled in the example). In the "Incorrect" example, notic...

MS Excel expense sheet password lost
Hello. i'm trying to edit the a ms excel expense statement/re-imbursement template. unfortunately, it's password protected (and nobody at work knows what it is). does anyone know of a program that can crack an ms excel password or know a way of over coming this problem? all i want to do is duplicate, re-arrange, and rename the sheets. wil. Hi Wil check out http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html for information Cheers JulieD "Wil" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:Xns9622D5640ED93nospamnospamcom@207.46.248.16... > Hello. i'm trying ...