Preventing extra Worksheets when drilling down in Pivots?

Is there a way to prevent the creation of a new worksheet for a drill down,
unless I want it to stay in my workbook?

it drives me nuts deleting all those extra worksheets that get
automatically created everytime I double click on the data when I just to
take a
look.

Thanks so much.

0
Stilla (6)

Maybe you should use a Userrform with a combobox to store your lists.

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway