Post test.......

Trying to see if I can get one to stay up on the group......all mine are
still missing.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

0
croberts (1377)

Who said that???  <g>

--
Regards
                   Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL2K & XLXP

  Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"CLR" <croberts@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:uFtajTpiDHA.1964@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Trying to see if I can get one to stay up on the group......all mine are
> still missing.....
>
> Vaya con Dios,
> Chuck, CABGx3

---

ken.wright (2489)

Can anyone do quick test please?
Is there anyone out there with Outlook 2000 that can tell me if, when they save any received attachment, does the saved file get a modified and created time that is different from your PC's clock time? On two PC's I've tried this (one with Windows XP Pro, one with 98SE), they have the system Date/Time Properties Time Zone set to GMT+08:00, and Outlook 2000's Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Time Zone is also set to GMT+8:00. When an attachment is saved, it gets modified and created times 8 hours ahead of the Current System Time (CST). Saving attac...

test
Test of the News -- Elvira Mi Photo Gallery http://www.personal.able.es/ensoriano ...

Test Message
08/10/2010 15:09:06 ...

un posted trx warning on GL year end run
We have a situation here as follows: When tried to Year end close 2007 on GL after closing all relavant modules we received a warning message "A single-use batch or quick journal transaction has not been posted yet. Do you want to continue closing ?" We put our maximum effort to find any pending trx that of year 2007 but without success. On a test basis we override the above warning and ran the year end procedure. When finished we find out that 3 multi-currency transactions are effected on the retained earnings account (debited 3 trx and the same amount included as credit t...

2nd post
Hi All,If I have a Data Access Page generated (save as) by a report (in Access) example: name & phone numberthe page displays as a long list that needs to be scrolled. Is there a way to display the list in multiple columns allowing more information to display on a single screen?I can do this in the report but when the Data Access Page is generated (save as) it reformats to single column.-- Thank YouJoseph-- Thank YouJoseph Data Access Pages do not have a column property. That means that the answer is No."Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:293F...

How do i post a 200-300 assignment as a word checkpoint
My instructor wants us to send a assignment in a 200-300 word checkpoint how do i post as a checkpoint should i just use microsoft words as the checkpoint? "cap5869" <cap5869@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6F749AE-E914-4A0E-B720-B9FD90E37C72@microsoft.com... > My instructor wants us to send a assignment in a 200-300 word checkpoint > how > do i post as a checkpoint should i just use microsoft words as the > checkpoint? Either you've misunderstood, or your instructor needs to clarify what a "checkpoint" is. No such thing in an...

Testing the group
Just seeing if this group is still working. It's june 1. If it does work, thanks to everyone who has posted help over the years. I'm sure many of you will just go to other newsgroups that are not the "microsoft" ones. See you there. If this message dont work, then you wont be reading this.... :) And as my final post, if this does get thru, I was thinking about when Win95 was first released. Win95 was so retarded that you could delete the Windows folder from within Windows. Damn, I had more fun going to Best Buy and other computer stores, and tossing the Wi...

Hi ..I posted some more info .....
Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any chance someone could look at it and help me out? Thanks.. Hi Andrew check your other post. Cheers JulieD "ANDREW_B" <ANDREWB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D449C20E-12F1-4609-B441-B0EDBD9F1B6D@microsoft.com... > Hi I posted some more info for the conditional formating question. Any > chance > someone could look at it and help me out? > > Thanks.. ...

test #44

CRM dev to test to prod
I am just getting started on a CRM implementation. How successfull have you been with three different environments and promotion of customization/data from dev up to produciton? Are there any tricks to promoting from one environment to another? Thanks for your help! We often use multiple environments. Change control and the export/import of customizatins is the key. Depending on the data associated with some of tha tables, you can spend some time migrating data as well, but that's no different than any application. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Kenny C" <K...

What old software do I have to install to test CRM?
I got my Microsoft Action Pack last week and converted all my test machines to SBS2003 and a couple of Windows 2003 Application Servers. Everything is working fine in the test environment for SBS 2003, Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2003. I am now getting ready to add CRM, and it looks like I have to reformat everything again and go back to the 4 year old software that I had on the test machines before in order to install CRM. Is there a compromise position where I can reformat one of the application servers as Windows 2000 with an Exchange 2000 and still keep AD on SBS 2003, and keep Exchange 2...

"record not locked" Can't post Order Entry
I am trying to run the Post Module Transaction OE4800 I get "Record not locked processing OEwork.dat (1200)" This started when I was interupted doing this process from home on a dialup. Please help, thanks Ed ...

Test Message #2
This is a test message asked for by Microsoft to see if my account is working. Thanks, nick Sorry we can not see it. mt "Nick @ REAL" <NickREAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE718712-7481-4764-8241-BD5F7452E14C@microsoft.com... > This is a test message asked for by Microsoft to see if my account is > working. > > Thanks, > nick ...

Form to search database and return found records (re-post)
I have a query that pulls in required data from four tables. I then created a form populated with fields from this query. To this form I added a sub-form. The sub-form is based on the same query. Hence there are two groups of the same fields (except that one group is within a sub-form). The two groups are linked through the Link Master Field and Link Child Field, such that when I press page-up/down in the Master Field, the records in both groups change in a synchronized fashion. (At this point, only one record is visible at a time in each group). I need to be able to fill in one form an...

Using different version of SQL Server for Test and Production
We are upgrading our Production CRM environment from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2K5. For an unknown amount of time, our Test environment will still be running SQL Server 2000. Is it possible to successfully import customizations into a SQL Server 2K5 evironment from a SQL Server 2000 environment? Has anyone ever tried this? Thank you, Terry M. Yes, Microsoft CRM customization in v3.0 can be import/export between environment running either SQL Server 2000/2005 (both are supported by v3.0). Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Terry M." wrote: >...

Re: WLM Beta does not prefix quoted post in News replies with "<"
"Ildhund" wrote in message news:46EB5731-6FEE-471C-B818-BEA52AAF93B1@microsoft.com... [Sorry about the crazy formatting. I'm posting via the web interface for reasons you don't want to know about.] Noel --------------------------------------------- Curiouser & Curiouser. What's that all about? Nancy ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, March 15, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 163 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you are us...

test #41
test ...

Test your eyes in one minute
Test your eyes in one minute, click on the link at the bottom http://world-cap-2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post.html "mathu" <wacap1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3f8bbbc1-ff73-476e-a149-7646f7f26b18@d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > Test your eyes in one minute, click on the link at the bottom > > > > http://world-cap-2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post.html ...

Help: Restoring Exchange Server to New Server in Test Lab.
Hello's What is the best method of rebuilding/replicating a production Exchange environment in a test lab? Here is what i have done, and it is not working. I added a new domain controller to the production network. Waited all weekend for replication to complete. Moved the DC to the test lab, where i made it a GC, seized all FSMO roles. (I got rid of this DC in production as well.). I run DCDIAG, & NETDIAG and i get no errors on my test lab DC. I then run NTBACKUP and backed up all my production storage groups. I installed Exchange in the Test LAb using the Disaster Recovery switch...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Thursday, December 23, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 161 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...

Exch2k Calendar in Public folder post meeting request not available?
I have created a calendar in a public folder, and want it to accept meeting requests through OWA, not the default appointments. When I try to change it via Outlook 2002 it tells me it cannot accept this type? I.e. On the general tab for the folder properties it says "When posting to this folder use, Appointment (I want to use "Meeting Request" from the forms ....) Also when logging into the public folder and creating an appointment, it does not allow me to add attendees? it is grayed out. Any help would be much appreciated. Tim ...

Test Company for GP8 to GP10
I would like ot setup a test company to upgrade from GP8 to GP10. I would like to upgrade in a test company first so I can go over th echanges with my users before just throwing it at them. Is this possible and if so how do I go about it. Thanks for any suggestions or help any one can provide. Rick Hi Rick, Testing an upgrade is a very good idea. Do you have an extra server or high powered workstation where you can load SQL Server and setup your Dynamics GP so you can copy your databases and GP App file over? This is the best way to go. Then you can run the upgrade and document the ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, January 24, 2004, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 119 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there y...

Test
test ...