please help #8

I am trying to switch info from one XP machine running
office 2000 to another XP machine running office 2000 and
I have a ton of Macros.  How do I successfully move these
Macros in excel, so I don't have to recreate them?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi
if you have stored your macros in your personal.xls just copy thie file
to your new machine

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Bob Garber wrote:
> I am trying to switch info from one XP machine running
> office 2000 to another XP machine running office 2000 and
> I have a ton of Macros.  How do I successfully move these
> Macros in excel, so I don't have to recreate them?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Need Help #2
I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would really like you all to send me donations so I may purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next month. Please send funds to Excel Guru P.O. Box 321 Grosse Pointe, MI Thank you. What's the zip code there? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would >really like you all to send me donations so I may >purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next >month. Please send funds to > Excel Guru > ...

Help #5
Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each period (month) by counterparty. If the sum is positive it is an AR, If negative an AP. Anyone know a quick way to do this? Period Counterpart P/L AR AP Jul-05 Coke 5000 Jul-05 Coke 10000 In D2 =IF(C2>0,"AR",) In E2 =IF(C2>0,"AP",) Then highlight D2 to E3 and hit control d "Tim T via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > > Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each > period (month) by count...

HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK
I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it back? HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: || I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove || wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it || back? If you used Add/remove then it's NOT on the computer. You need to re-install it from your Office CD -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: > I accidentally r...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Help creating a script in SQL or Calculated field in Crystal
How do I take this script and manipulate it to give me one long string with static text as well as SQL data in specific positions within the string. Example result: Positions / Data: 1-3 / 173 (Static text) 4-6 / spaces 7-10 / "X_UPR30300"."YEAR1", (has to show up as 2007. Showing up as 2,007) 11 / 4 (Static text) 12-22 / "UPR00100"."SOCSCNUM" 23-57 / "UPR00100"."LASTNAME" 58-92 / "UPR00100"."FRSTNAME" 93 / "UPR00100"."MIDLNAME" 94-120 / "UPR00102"."ADDRESS1" 121-148 / &q...

Excel formula help #4
Hello! Can somone help me with this formula 2004:21-0-1-1-11 in this cell i wan't to get out "21" 2005:2-0-0-0-1 in this cell i wan't to get out "2" My result from the formula is "-21" and ":2-" is there a formula that i can use on both and get the result "21" and "2"? I want to add the together at the end and get the result "23" but with : and - i only get error. -- johhny ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johhny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNDIwNDA=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

Linking text within Excel-- help!
I have a mailing list that I will be importing into Excel, and am trying to link the names on the list to invoices for those people on the list. Can I do this in Excel by using links? The Excel help feature only seems to describe links with figures (numbers), not text. e.g. Mr. Bill Jones, 123 Main Street, Middletown, OK 40404 (each word in its own cell in the mailing list worksheet) ....would link to a worksheet that had Bill Jones' name and address but also indicted that he purchased a $100 product on June 15 and his bill has been paid in full. My questions: 1. Each of the 300 or...

Manual Sales Methodology -- Need Help
Hi, Here is my situation. We are trying to implement a manual sales methodology. Basically I have a dropdown list called "Sales Stage" with values entitles "Stage 1", "Stage 2" and "Stage 3". I need the values here to effect the sales pipeline and the sales pipeline report. The other issue is that a lead can advance or retreat in the sales cycle. Meaning it could go from Stage 1 to Stage 2 and then back to Stage 1 or could go Stage 1 to Stage 3 and then to Stage 2. I know I need a workflow setup (as just effecting the "stepname&quo...

need formula help
I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial formula working: IF(AND(G39>30, G39<=7),3000) which equates to if cell G39 is greater than 0 and less than or equal to 7 use 3000. I would like to continue the formula that if G39 is greater than 7 and less than 14 use 5000 and if G39 is greater than 14 use 7500. How can I do this? Hi, =IF(AND(G39>0, G39<=7),3000,IF(AND(G39>7, G39<=14),5000,if(G39>14,7500))) "tom" wrote: > I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial > form...

Formula Help #66
I need help with a formula. I can't figure out how to calculate for missing number. '05 we sold x units, I know we had a X% increase over '04 so what wa the '04 sales? Column A = '05 Columb B = '04 Column C = % increas -- bab ----------------------------------------------------------------------- babz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2781 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49307 '04 sales = '05 sales / 1.X% increase Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "babz" wrote: >...

Need help, pls, with contacts...
As I enter names in Outlook 2000, I would like their title to appear before their name in both the contact listing AND when I send an email.. example... Dr. Joe Smith... instead of just Joe Smith.. And having to click 'Full Name' to reveal the title of Dr. Also, is their a way to add additional titles to the dropdown list? I also deal with religious that use Sr. (Sister) and Fr. (Father), as well as Deacon... Thank You! -- B'Regards, Vinnie ...

Header file help
Sir, I am presently doing an application work in VC++.I am doing the coding for "Virtual CD ROM Drive".In this I am not getting one headerfile i.e "#include<ntddcdrm.h>".In msdn you mentioned the path windows nt DDk which I am not having.I am kindly requesting you to provide this header file through mail. thanking you your faithfully Kiran. Hello, You downloads ntddcdrm.h from the following link, http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/include/ntddc drm.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >Sir,...

Strange "button"
I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with data extracted from the application database, which I did OK. My problem is the fact that the .xls came with something like a button (not created by me) that I want to delete, but simply can't. I can't select it, like I can do with the forms controls I'm used to work with, although it appears to be a normal command-button. What could that object be? And how could I simply get rid of that? Ok, I finally found the answer. "BEDE" wrote: > I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with d...

border help
When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change the margins as well but I get the same thing. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:25:01 -0800, michelle <michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides >but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change >the margins as well but I get the same thing. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm ...

Will pay for need help and occasional advise on using excel ....
"sorry if this is off post ...will be my last" Thx in advance for your help and interest. i am an independant oil and gas consultant and have a fair amount of computer experience but, am absolutely lost when it comes to data bases .... i found a database online (in .php format) that contains names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of companies and people within the oil and gas industry ... i want to be able to utilize this db in excel so i can sort certain companies or people and use excels "mail merge" system to send them emails. ...

Help with filtering
I am having trouble with Exchange sender filtering and Health Monitor Alerts. I configured my only Exchange server to block emails from *@mydomain.com to prevent spammers from spoofing emails from within my domain. Unfortunately this blocks the servers Health Monitoring Alerts because the emails are from administrator@mydoamin.com. Is there a was I can have my cake (blocked spoofed emails) and eat it (send performance alerts) too? -John Add administrator@mydomain.com to the safe senders list. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "John" wrote: > I am having troub...

Domain-HELP
My question is: I have a domain (MOM) and two child domains (KID1 and KID2). If I create a user on KID1 or KID2 and place the mailbox on MOM. The problem is: the mailbox will not shown in System's manager but I was able to send an email to that mailbox without the email coming back. ALSO, the user's name will not shown up in the GAL. Help me here.... BJ: Check your RUS settings. If you don't know what that is, then that's probably what's causing this issue, so read up on it. You need to have RUS set up for the subdomains since they don't have Exchange servers. ...

Outlook 2000 HELP ! ! !
I had to un-install Outlook thru the add/remove program ( Office 2000 Premium ) because of a problem I was having on my hard drive. The problem being corrected, now I want to install Office back. When I try to do an install, it keeps telling me that I have to reboot all the time, so I do several re-boots and I still can not get it to install. WHAT can I do here to get it to install ? ? ? ? Any help would be appreciated because I am new to this stuff. Norm at wahkona1 at hotmail dot com ...

please suggest approach t save my stuff
I use Windows XP pro. My PC has two WD SE16 WD2500KS SATA 250G hdds. When I start the PC in the morning I am hearing a whirring noise coming out of the PC and I think it is the C drive. Where can I read up on how to add a drive, and mirror everything on the current C drive onto the new drive? What is a smart choice in an enterprise grade HDD? I am thinking the warranty has expired on the drives. Thanks timOleary wrote: > I use Windows XP pro. My PC has two WD SE16 WD2500KS SATA 250G hdds. > When I start the PC in the morning I am hearing a whirring noise > coming out of th...

How to print 4 panels on 8.5" x 14" paper
I have been trying to print a document that I made on a 4 panel layout. I changed the paper size to 8.5" x14" and I changed the layout to landscape. The document does not print out correctly. Can anyone help me? Please define "does not print out properly". Just because you change the paper size does not mean that your design will automatically rescale itself to fit in the new size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F70C7F-D27B-4122-908C-20A926F0A6CA@microsoft.com... &g...

Confused, help with this line please!
Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp works fine, but Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp gives a runtime error 1004 message. why? ( function is in worksheet 1 ) try it this way Sheets(3).Range("a9:f9").Delete Shift:=xlUp Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eaBhR0pbFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp > > works fine, but > > Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp >...

Queries and reports in access Need help please
Hello everyone , I have a little issue to setup a database. I created a table with approximately 20 columns. The columns have an entry of Yes or no base on a questionnaire from survey. What can I do to get a result of my table I would like to know how many "Yes" and "no" I have. I don't know how to add them or get this information. Thanks in advance GABRIEL Gabriel, The first answer to your question is that your table structure is not really the best for this situation, and it will be a lot easier if you can set it up differently. Is your database design set in ...

tough sql statement help please
Howdy - and thank you in advance for any help!!! Here is what I have so far: SELECT sp.FirstName + ' ' + sp.LastName AS SalesPersonName, g.*, COUNT (CustomerId) AS GoalAcquired FROM Goal g INNER JOIN SalesPerson sp ON g. SalesPersonId = sp.SalesPersonId LEFT JOIN Customer c ON sp.SalesPersonId = c. SalesPersonId WHERE c.Acquired = 'Yes' AND g.BeginingDate <= GetDate() AND g. EndingDate >= GetDate() AND CONVERT(smalldatetime, c.AcquiredDate, 101) BETWEEN g.BeginingDate AND g.EndingDate This is the error I get. Column 'SalesPerson.FirstName' is inva...

outlook vs outlook express #8
Is it possible to import email messages from Outlook Express into Outlook. I accidentally opened up my email using POP and Outlook Express thereby loosing the messages in my Outlook inbox. How do I download or transfer back the lost messasges in Outlook from Outlook express. All my official emails are now on Express. Help please. Export mail from OE to OL, apps must be on the same pc. "Paul Adex" <doggieone@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8aa201c48577$68a988c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to import email messages from Outlook > Express into Outlook. I...