Pivot tables problem

i just created a pivot table and he first row shows an empty row then the
second showed data in it why so any help.

Your source data has some blanks in it
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"Amin" wrote:

> i just created a pivot table and he first row shows an empty row then the
> second showed data in it why so any help.

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Proper Table(s) Layout
I have created a couple of Dbs which the table structure seemed to simply fall into place, it was just logical in my head. That said, I am working on a new db and for some reason I am doubting myself and wanted a second opinion. The db is basically a contract db to input all the info, and there is a lot of info, for each contract. Where I am 'lost' is the fact that the contracts are broken into categories: clients, components,engineering, warantee... For all of the components (with the exception of clients) there are a number of fields but only 1 entry per contract....

Table link documentation

Duplicate record in RM tables
We experienced an issue in Apply Sales Document that may have caused a duplicate record somewhere. We found this when running Paid Sales Transaction Removal and received this message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY contraint PKRM3101. Cannot insert duplicate key in object RM30101. I ran the RM duplicate tool found in the automated help area of this website and found the following: --- Begin copy here ---- Duplicates between RM Open and RM History Document #: 07-003021-17 Customer #: 079100 RMDTYPAL #: 7 --- End copy --- It looks like the duplicte tool also logs the qu...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Pivot Table Defaults
In the pivot table field list, whenever I create a new pivot table and I am inserting fields into the value area, I generally get as default field setting the 'Count' value. Is there a way to format the spreadsheet to make Excel recognize the data as all numbers so it defaults to the "Sum" function as opposed to "text"? Hi The rule that the PT Wizard adopts is, If all the values in the field being added to the data area are Numeric, then it uses Sum. If any of the values are Text or BLANK, then it uses Count. It sounds as though you have defin...

Like a pivot table
Hello every body I'm first time requesting in this group, so I opologize in advance for any mistakes or something annoying I repeat what I have sent before 10 min because I see it unclear when it goes to news group If any one can help me I'm working with data which most of it comes like a table with feilds as columns and records as rows. I want it to be as many rows with each feild an example what is exist name age Joining Date Tele John 20 Jun-90 4321251 Iqbal 30 Jul-95 6583752 George 40 Sep-85 7843125 What I wa...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Pivot Table Summary Error?
Greetings, Sorry, wasn't sure which subforum to post this in, as there's nothing dedicated to pivot table. My dilemma is as follows: I have a spreadsheet where data is entered daily. For my example, just imagine a spreadsheet with three columns: date, date, delay. Two date columns are used for the pivot table. The pivot table is displayed with month and weekly ranges as the row headers. There is a field in the pivot table that is summarized as a MAX of one of the source data columns. Now, the problem I am coming across is the monthly summary MAX is not c...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

One table with two date fields returning records in a date range
I have a table that has several columns, two of which are date fields. A start_date and comp_date for start and completion date. I need to run a query that will return all the records between two dates selected by a user. Not hard, piece of cake. The problem I am having is that my query isn't returning all the records that overlap a given date range. For example: I select a date range: June 1 to September 1. My query will return 10 records that start and stop between June 1 and September 1. This is good and correct, but.... ...I have several records that start before June ...