pivot table row subtotals

Excel 2003

I am pretty good at pivot table but can't figure out how the have subtotals
display for my 3rd row field in under my 2nd row field - they only display at
the grand total line.

Please see the example below.  I need to get subtotals for A/P and OP under
store 1 and then again under store 2.

Also My calculated field do now show up in my grand totals? why not - they
should work - the math is valid.

thanks!!!!

Div Desc	Desc	Ver
Store 1	4	OP
		A/P
	1	OP
		A/P
	2	OP
		A/P
	3	OP
		A/P
Store 1 Total
Store 2	5	OP
		A/P
	6	OP
		A/P
	7	OP
		A/P
	8	OP
		A/P
Store 2 Total

0
David4882 (672)

Move the A/P field to the column area, and you'll get subtotals per
store. Or, move it to the left of the Desc field, and it will subtotal
per store.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
6/29/2005 9:53:55 PM
 Thanks Debra but still not perfect I really want the OP and AP in rows ( I
have way too many columns)
And the rows really need to have that field as the last one - any other
thoughts? can I send you a small file?

CDPT	OP	A/P
1	$19,051.3	$19,431.3
5	$12,317.4	$12,342.1
6	$12,244.9	$11,327.9
7	$17,051.0	$18,132.9
Grand Ttl $60,664.6	$61,234.2

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

> Move the A/P field to the column area, and you'll get subtotals per
> store. Or, move it to the left of the Desc field, and it will subtotal
> per store.
>
> david wrote:
> > Excel 2003
> >
> > I am pretty good at pivot table but can't figure out how the have subtotals
> > display for my 3rd row field in under my 2nd row field - they only display at
> > the grand total line.
> >
> > Please see the example below.  I need to get subtotals for A/P and OP under
> > store 1 and then again under store 2.
> >
> > Also My calculated field do now show up in my grand totals? why not - they
> > should work - the math is valid.
> >
> > thanks!!!!
> >
> > Div Desc	Desc	Ver
> > Store 1	4	OP