Pivot table returns "Problems obtainig data"

Office 2000 Prof. SR_1 with SP4.
Created a Form in Access to display data from one "My
table" using the Form "Excel Pivot Table".
Exported "My table" and this Form to others databases.
Works OK in all computers.
In one computer is giving the following error message when
trying to REFRESH de data:
      EXCEL
     Problems Obtainig data.

Even when I tried to create it a new Form in that database
using the same imported table, gives the same error
message.

0
jtabio (1)