Pivot Table Data Field ... )2

Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2

In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2

What does the " )2 " mean?

I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 "

Thanks ... Kha
--
Kha

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

PA Misc. Log Tables

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Getting the BCC field by default.

VCard issue #2