Pivot Table 2007 display field only in Grand Total

Dear Excel experts,

I have a Pivot Table (Excel 2007). As an example, the table consists of two
Colum Labels (Expense 1 and Expense 2). Values under the Column Labels are
Actual Expense, Budget and Full Year budget. All Values (Actual Expense,
Budget and Full Year budget) are totaled in the Grand Total. However,
Management want to see Full Year Budget only in Grand Total (not under
Expenses 1 and Expense 2). I was manually hiding those values. Is there a way
to automate this?

Thanks

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Getting the BCC field by default.

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Calculating totals
I have two columns on a worksheet: "Project Codes" and "Totals." I would like to have columns on another worksheet that will automatically total up the different project numbers "A,B,C,etc." How do I do that? Thanks in advance for your help, Technically Handicapped Enter a *unique* list of your "Project Codes", starting in A2 of Sheet2. In B2, enter this formula: =SUMIF(Sheet1!A:A,A2,Sheet1!B:B) And copy down as needed. -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the G...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

MS Access 2007 code not running

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

item class table