pivot table 05-01-10

I have data on two worksheet and i want to analize data by consolidate them
togeter.How can i use pivot table?

--
meihua

meihua;950632 Wrote:
> I have data on two worksheet and i want to analize data by consolidate
> them
> togeter.How can i use pivot table?
>
> --
> meihua

Option 1.

Yes, you can use mutliple sheets connected to single pivot.

choose, Multiple consolidation ranges option in Pivot table and Pivot
Chart Wizard - step 1 of 3.

Option 2.
It is better to get the all data into single sheet and use pivot.

thanks
bala

--
bala_vb
0

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"meihua" wrote:

> I have data on two worksheet and i want to analize data by consolidate them
> togeter.How can i use pivot table?
>
> --
> meihua

Prevent new pivot table items from being selected
I have a pivot table that contains accounts and reports sales by account. Users selected the accounts they want to see and save their spreadsheet. When new accounts are added to the accounts list, users do not want to see the new accounts. They only want to see the accounts they selected from a previous session when they refresh the pivot table. Does anyone know how to prevent the new accounts from appearing in the pivot table? Thanks! Tom, Use another column: Include, with values of Yes or No, and include it in your pivot table, showing only Yes. Then when new data is added, enter ...

Multi Table Queries
At my job, I use enter data through generated queries. However it appears that I can only ENTER data in a query when it is based on two tables. If it is three or more, it doesn't let me enter any info. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? -Pete Pete wrote: >At my job, I use enter data through generated queries. However it appears >that I can only ENTER data in a query when it is based on two tables. If it >is three or more, it doesn't let me enter any info. > >Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Yes, that's common. You should only edit data ...

microsoft money #10
I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was replaced by Microsoft. How did this happen? How to I get my original files? What "original page"? What makes you say it "was replaced by Microsoft"? Have you tried opening your original files? (Money File|Open or double-click on them from Windows Explorer.) "DR support" <DRsupport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8D2DDB-8EA1-4665-A875-D19A468B19AA@microsoft.com... >I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was > replaced by Mi...

SQL Reporting Services and GP 10
Hello: Is it possible to associate SQL Reporting Services reports with SOP invoices in GP 10.0 rather than with Report Writer? I know that Accountable Software has Forms Printer, but I believe that that only works with Crystal. And, I know that there are SRS reports written to display data from GP but I do not think that these reports will work in terms of printing invoices or orders from SOP. Thanks! childofthe1980s No not really.. The problem is that when an SOP or POP document is printed, GP needs to be updated. Accountable does that with their Crystal interface but I dont kno...

Unique records in Pivot Tables
Excel 2000 I have data that stores Client Invitation to Tender and Supplier Contract details. Each Client ITT is uniquely identified. However we send out the same ITT to many suppliers so each request for service is given the same identifier, eg Reference Client/Supplier Contract Name Value Status AC/001 Client blah 4,000 pend AC/002 Client blah2 5,000 pend AS/001 Supplier blah3 3,000 pend AS/001 Supplier blah3 3,000 pend When I create my table by Client to get the total value pending ...

only the first 5 columns of a 10 column excel spreadsheet sort
How do I get the whole spread sheet to sort? There is a blue lox for the first 5 columns that limits the range of the sort. How do I remove it? Using Office 2003. Maybe if you remove the Data|list Select a cell in that blue box. Data|list|convert to range jrw562 wrote: > > How do I get the whole spread sheet to sort? There is a blue lox for the > first 5 columns that limits the range of the sort. How do I remove it? > Using Office 2003. -- Dave Peterson ...

Employee Master Table error after V10 SP3
i have updated V10 to SP3, from SP1, and all seems to be fine except if I try to access the employee master table. Either from cards>payroll>Employee, or payroll transaction entry. Anytime I need to do a lookup on an employee id. Here is the message: A Get Change operation on table UPR_MSTR failed accessing SQL Data If I go to the more information or details button: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'EMPLSUFF' [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'Dex_Row_TS' -- Doug It looks like an upgrade script failed...

Pivot table novice
As a teacher we tried a new data analysis tool this year in my school which worked really well... except for the fact that it meant manually filling in a table. I'm sure there must be a more efficient electronic way of doing it, but I'm not really an expert on these things. I want to be able to put in a list of data: pupils names with scores from two consecutive tests. Then I want to produce a table with test 1 and test 2 as the headers, and pupils' initials appearing in the relevant box. I have managed to create a Pivot Table to show what I want, except of course, it total...

Outlook Integration 09-01-06
Hi Guys, I'm new to this newsgroup so appologies if this question has already been asked. I have a client that has 4 remote members of staff. They all currently use Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. My client intends to purchase a server and use ACT! and allow her staff to VPN in to acces the various contacts. I've suggested Windows SBS 2003 Premium for the server and a colleague has suggested CRM instead of ACT!. Her biggets nightmare is converting the BCM data to ACT! format. Can CRM import her current 3000 contacts already stored in BCM ? Are any of you using CRM o...

Pivot Chart: Stop skipping Dates on X-Axis
I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for each day. Except somedays which may have only the one piece of data from Table 2 or none at all. How do I get the table to automatically fill in all the days whether they have information or not? =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbmNl?= <Prince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5EF53AB-6063-434F-BFC3-43259301751D@microsoft.com: > I have a pivot chart which pulls 2 pieces of information from one > table 1 and 1 from Table 2. All three entries are included for &...

Help to build a table
Please help me to build a table similar to this one The number on the first column will change after 16 times, it will go in sequence from 1001, 1002, etc… The number in the second column will change after 4 times and it will go from 1 to 4 The number in the 3rd column will go from 1 to 4 2nd and 3rd column will keep the same pattern. Cabinet Shelf Location 1001 1 1 1001 1 2 1001 1 3 1001 1 4 1001 2 1 1001 2 2 1001 2 3 1001 2 4 1001 3 1 1001 3 2 1001 3 3 1001 3 4 1001 4 1 1001 4 2 1001 4 3 1001 4 4 1002 1 1 1002 1 2 1002 1 3 1002 1 4 1002 2 1 1002 2 2 1002 2...

GP 10.0 Fails to install .Net Framework 2.0 not installed
I'm trying to install GP 10.0 on server. We have .net framework 2.0 sp1 and 3.0 installed. We have windows sharepoint services installed on framework 3.0. When we try to install, it is returing error .Net framework 2.0 not installed and ending prematurely. I've tried the workaround provided in Partnersource (KB ID 947538) for .Net 2.0 sp1. However it is not working. Thanks Jack - unfortunately, unless you write out the command line scripts exactly as they say in the KB, it will continue to bomb. Microsoft is costing us hours and hours worth of unbillable time to work aroun...

Combining Pivot Tables
Hi All, I have a data set of around 100,000 rows which I have imported into excel in two sheets (~50,000 rows each). The data is not in a format that excel can easily parse into a pivot table directly from the source - it requires some formulae in excel to be able to use a pivot table. I have used a pivot table on each of those sheets to summarise the data, and that works fine. However, I would like to be able to get a single summary pivot table from the two sheets (or from the two pivot tables). Is that possible, and if so, how do I go about it? Thanks, Alan. "Alan" <...

Pivot charts formatting
Hi, I want to change the formatting imposed by default in a pivot chart and I want that changed formatting to be retained permanently. For example, for my bar chart, for the different series I have selected colours / patterns but every time I refresh the pivot table / chart; excel falls back to its own colour coding. Any way to get around this? Many thanks in anticipation. Not directly. The only way to simulate this is to record a macro of the formatting changes that you make and then set it up to run whenever the PivotChart calculates. Assuming your pivot chart is on a seperate shee...

Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'Bat
During Edit Checks, we get the following message: Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'Batch_Headers' could not find a record. Then we get this message: This transaction was recovered during normal processing. You may continue processing this transaction. Any suggestions? You might want to run Check Links on payables. Before doing this, make sure you have a backup of your dynamics and company databases. Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "GPI" wrote: > During Edit Checks, we get the following message: > > Unhandled databas...

Grand Substraction instead of Grand Total in pivot table
Hello, I created a pivot table in Excel with Visual Report 2007. I'm using an Outline Code with 2 leaves : Receipts and Expenses. The pivot table created automatically a Grand Total so that $1000 Receipts and $800 Expenses => Grand Total = $1800. My accountant says $200. Generally, it's possible to create calculated fields in the Excel pivot tables. But in the pivot table created by the Visual Reprot, all the Calculated Field options are greyed out. Why ? Thanks for any help I don't know what visual report is, but suspect that it would be more a question for them not Excel a...

Auto Filter 03-10-10
When I use Auto Filter and select the criteria I want to filter by and then go back to select all criteria certain rows are hidden, it does show all rows. Anyone know why? Did you mean "it does NOT show all rows"? If yes, then I'm guessing that you have more than one field/column filtered. In xl2003 menus, I'd use: Data|Filter|show all On the xl2007 ribbon, I think it's: Data tab|Sort & Filter group|Clear GV wrote: > > When I use Auto Filter and select the criteria I want to filter by and then > go back to select all criteria cer...

SFO error message "write protected change are not synchronized" 07-28-05
Hi! When I am changing (closing) an kalender activity from my CRM SFO klient i recieve an message that "The item is write protected in Microsoft CRM. Changes are not synchronized to the Microsoft CRM system" (translatet error message). Do you have any ide what i wrong? ...

WMDC in Windows 7 Ultimate 05-17-10
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit version), and now I can't sync my HTC smartphone with my PC. Worked fine previously with Win 7 Home Premium, but now whenever I try and use/install Windows Mobile Device Centre, I get an error message saying WMDC can't be installed because one or more Windows components are missing. I've tried: restarting and reconnecting my smartphone rebooting my PC and reconnecting phone installing windows updates donwloading WMDC 6.1 and re-installing - all with same result where do I find the missing Windows components to make WMDC work? ...

<no subject> 04-27-10
Jboiuguiogbjlanklo;abk ...

add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 06-22-10
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to do this automatically based on group membership, etc.? thanks in advance. shrpshtr ...

annotated schema and bulk loading into multiple tables...
Hi guys, I'm trying to get XML data loaded into a set of tables using bulk load. The child tables also have an XML column where I want to store portions of the XML. So far the I've got it correctly inserting data into the parent, and able to insert the correct amount of rows in the child tables, but the data in the child tables is empty... The child data is an identity column, a foreign key pointing back to the parent row (empty!), and an XML data column holding the contents of the xml fragment (also empty!). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Daniel. Below is ...

how to delete/archive huge data from a table without much issues!
Have a table which sales data from the year 2000. The Database doesn't seem to have any archival mechanism as of now. Now the mgmt feels they don't need data beyond last 'n' years. So delete all those data which is beyond 'n' years is a huge process as i feel it would fill up the transaction log. What would be the best way to approach this problem. Regards Pradeep On 2010-06-18 2:51, SqlBeginner wrote: > Have a table which sales data from the year 2000. The Database doesn't seem > to have any archival mechanism as of now. Now the mgmt feels...

Workflow 02-20-05
Hi all, In the workflow manager for one of our clients we have added a radio button to trigger an e-mail. How it is ment to work is, When the accounting department recieves payment for an order they change the radio button option and then "save and close" the record in order to generate (via the workflow) an e-mail to the dispatch division. So once payment is recieved dispatch get an e-mail to then package the order to be sent out. Only problem is, both at our test site and at the client site this is not generation ANY activity let alone an e-mail. Any help what so ever will be...