Pivot #2

0
anonymous (74722)

will office 2004 and/or v.X run under Snow Leopard w/ Rosetta? #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Have a client with PPC Macs running Mac OS 10.4.11 and Office 2004 or Office v.X. Now looking to buy new iMacs with Snow Leopard. Will the older versions of office run under snow leopard or does client NEED to upgrade to Office 2008? If Office 2008 needs to be installed is it difficult to install 2008 on new iMac once Apple's migration assistant has been run to x-fer data and older Microsoft identities from old PPC iMacs? - thanks in advance On 10/23/09 2:20 PM, in article 59b7f3ca.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, &qu...

Could not log on to CRM after upgrade from 1.2 02-01-06
I've upgradet successfuly the CRM server but after that I couldn't log on to the server with the old accounts,even with the domain administrator's account with wich the crm is installed.When i open the deployment manager\user maneger\my ou Iget the folowing error:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" so I can't see or modify the old accounts.When I try to create a new account the setup indicates an error and tells that this account already exists.PLEASE HELP me log on to the CRM server or open the users from the Deployment Manager!!!Thanks in a...

Pivot Table 12-03-09
I have a Pivot Table that has YEAR AND DATA as rows, and MONTH as a column, like this: MONTH YEAR DATA Each of the items YEAR, DATA and MONTH have drop down boxes to select various criteria. For example, DATA allows me to select "Average of High", "Average of Low" and "Show All" When I select "Show All" for the Data item, the Pivot table is fine. But if I select Average of High for the Data item, DATA changes to "Average of High" and the drop down box is no longer available. Three questions: 1. ...

ActiveX Control #2
I have Visual C++.Net. When I try to insert some ActiveX Controls (eg, MSFlexGrid, MSChart) I get ".....could not be instantiated because it requires a design-time license" error. I've read that this is a bug by Microsoft. Is this true? Should I have access to these components without having to purchase something? Anyone know how to get MS to fix this without paying their outrageous service fee? If you have an installed product from microsoft, such as microsoft office for instance, they will allow 3 free support incidents BEFORE charging you a service fee. -- Regard...

Displaying images #2
How do I display an image on a button in MFC? >How do I display an image on a button in MFC? CButton::SetBitmap/CButton::SetIcon. Dave You can use CBitmapButton in addition to suggestion by David. If you want image and text on the button, you will need to owner draw it. There are several useful examples here: http://www.codeproject.com/buttonctrl/ --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

VLOOKUP Function using multiple worksheets #2
Received advise previously on this (thanks). However, I need to look up entries in another separate worksheet and it won't work. I'm using: =VLOOKUP('Entry 1 - New Clients'!A2,'Entry 1 - New Clients'!A2:O20,2,FALSE). It returns the persons name (great) but I need to transfer across other details too. Basically I'm summarising one worksheet onto a specified format in another. In addition, I somehow want it to only show me those clients in 'Entry 1 - New Clients' if the corresponding column (N) has the entry of "Active". Is this possible??...

AUTOFILTER-2 non-adjacent columns
How do I create an autofilter for columns that are not next each other? Example, COLUMN A and COLUMN C may be the only columns that are important for my purpose on a spread-sheet. "GaryW" wrote: > How do I create an autofilter for columns that are not next each other? > Example, COLUMN A and COLUMN C may be the only columns > that are important for my purpose on a spread-sheet. You can't. I'd just live with this constraint. Anyway, here's a sub that I came across that you could try to "remove" the autofilter in col B after it is applied to cols ...

Can a macro be made to work based on a formula? #2
Is it possible to have a macro run based on the answer to a question? If the answer to a certain question is yes then the macro would run. A formula in a worksheet cell can call a function written in VBA. But that function can only return a result to the cell containing the formula, just like the built-in functions like SUM and AVERAGE do. The code can't change other cells, do formatting, etc. On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:59:04 -0800, "lonnied" <lonnied@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to have a macro run based on the answer to a question? If the >ans...

CRM1.2-KB892949-Client-ENG Install Issue
Hello, I am trying to install hot fix CRM1.2-KB892949-Client-ENG, and I am receiving a message that state "set up cannot update your MS CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 files because the language installed on your system is different from the update language" I am new to crm and cannot see why we are getting this message. The server is SBS2003, SQL 2000. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks Hello, you have different language between your System and the hot fix. The Hot Fix is only for english (...Client-ENG). You musst install the Hot fix for a) the language from your...

Updating Dynamic Pivot Tables
We created a dynamic pivot table and that works. However, when we modify the underlying query in CRM to include or exclude certain records (i.e. different date range or status reasons), the pivot table data in Excel does not reflect the changed query. Is this not supported, or are we missing a trick here? Grateful for any insight.... Yes, the pivot table can display new data from CRM. You can select Refresh data or set the refresh interval to the appropriate interval you need. I'm using Excel 2007 and it defaults to 60 minute intervals. You can set it to the interval you like. &...

strikethrough #2
I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put a line through it. You will need to literally draw a line thru it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "katwalkers" <katwalkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5616AD1-233A-47B0-85EB-32D620FFE4DB@microsoft.com... >I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put >a > line through it. ...

using the offset with a cell name?? #2
Excellent - Thanks -- cparsons ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12867 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=261600 ...

Displaying Text Data in Pivot Chart
Using Access 2003 i have a table Date Result Text 1/1/2010 1.12 Good 1/2/2010 1.54 Good 1/3/2010 3.21 Bad 1/4/2010 4.11 Very Bad i can create a pivot chart to show the results by months. What i want to do is at each results datapoint i would like to display the text from the text colume. so instead of the pivotchart displaying numbers i want it to display text and numbers. when i try this the text field is created as a count of text w...

How do I stop an pivot report from losing conditional formatting
I have a pivot table that needs updated weekly and everytime I refresh the report it loses its formatting and I start over. This report conditional formatting needed reflects changes in color when collections drop for 3 consecutive months in a row. example Oct Nov Dec Jan 451 390 280 180 the report needs to change color first month drop yellow, second orange and third and additional months that have dropped turn red. Any assistance on how to handle conditional formatting and prevent it from losing when refreshed will be appreciated. ...

pivot table 2000 -> 2002 upgrade error
I have recently upgraded to 2002 from 2000. I have a Pivot table that I use to create reports from my company's time accounting system. I used a saved web query to pull an html table into the spreadsheet, and then refresh the data. I do this every week when time is updated. The pivot table summs the data nicely based on client, project, you get the idea. The format of the time value cell (the hours that people work) has always been General. It still is. However, now in 2002, the pivot table does not read the number as a value that it can sum. My pivot table only display zeros. I h...

Left Justify CommandButton Text #2
That's what i was afraid of. I didn't seen it there either. Thank -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26295 PLease stay in the same thread... >-----Original Message----- > >That's what i was afraid of. I didn't seen it there either. > >Thanks > > >-- >cparsons >--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------...

Excel Dates #2
Whenever I initially enter a date, e.g., 6/1/2001, into a cell in an Excel spreadsheet, it is auto changed to make the year the current year, e.g., 6/1/2005. When retyped as 6/1/2001 the cell will then retain this date but I'm continually forced to double my efforts on date entries. This occurs on all worksheets including old, previously developed ones and newly opened ones. Any ideas why? Are you sure you are entering the year? XL assumes the current year if you only enter dd and mm, but I have not seen it change a specified year into the current one. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta ...

Rules Wizard: Auto Response
I want to use the rules wizard to send a response automatically to all messages sent to me with the same subject. The problem is, Outlook 2004 will only do this for the first message each session, which is troublesome. (I do not have access to an Exchange server.) How can I configure Outlook 2004 to do this each time such a message is received? I am using a template to respond, but I would like to have the template automatically include the sender's message text, to include mail header (or whatever will show that the attachment they sent was received by me). How can I do this? ...

Pivot table overwrites neighbouring cells
Hello, I have multiple pivot tables on the same sheet to allow for easy comparison of data. The source data is a web query that is based on weekly data. As the week progresses, the size of the pivot tables will increase and overwrite data below it. I am looking for a workaround or if there is a way to set the pivot table to insert a new row below it if the table size will increase. Thanks in advance! Anissa ...

Linking text cells between 2 worksheets
I tried this before but explained my problem so badly I did not get the response I was looking for, so let me try again. My workbook contains sheet 1(the source sheet,) and sheet 2 (the destination sheet.) I am entering text into a column of cells in the source sheet, and would like it to be entered into the destination sheet at the same time. I have used the formula =‘sheet 1’!B5 and entered this into cell B5 of the destination sheet then copied down the column. I have also tried starting at the destination sheet (sheet 2) and entered the = sign and without hitting enter switch...

Linked Text Boxes #2
The functionality of linking text boxes is great. I am creating a brochure with several sections which are not linked. The individual sections are linked within themselves. The brochure has been developed thus far with a lengthy first section of about 13 pages. That is, one quarter of a folded duplex sheet. That section is followed by two additional sections. There is no interlinking between the sections. Total pages so far is 20. The first section needs additional pages. Using the insert pages menu, inserts 4 pages after page 13. I doubt that the entire four pages will be need...

Column showes 1 2 3 instead of A B C

Internet Updates #2
I just installed Money 2004 premium on a new computer with XP. When I try for an internet price update I get the message - Money was unable to download Internet quotes. This happens about 49 out of 50 tries - Very frustrating. Using the same product on my old computer with Windows 2000, over the same DSL wireless link, I do not have a problem. Among the faqs there was a comment that this would happen if one had over 161 prices to update. However, the 2004 premium product was not listed as one having this problem. Further, with one of my databases I have far fewer than 161 prices to updat...

excel graphs data labels in Pivot tables
I have a pivot table, and i have certain events, listed under the comments column that i would like those comments to appear on the graph by the date each major event happened in? ...

moving a custom toolbar #2
Thanks very much - I'll do a search for the .xlb file tomorrow -- jimbolh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jimbolhp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1500 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26626 ...