Picture in Header

I want to insert a picture in the header of a excell doc. Is this possible?
0
Esrei1 (23)

You need Excel XP, Excel 2003 or Excel 2004 for this. Picture is in the File
> Page setup menu, selection Header/Footer > Custom header.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Esrei" <Esrei@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> I want to insert a picture in the header of a excell doc. Is this
possible?

0
innocent (844)
6/3/2005 10:22:59 AM
If you don't have a any of the Excel versions that Harald mentioned, take a
look at www.nwarwick.co.uk. In the Excel section there is a guide on creating
a similar effect in earlier versions of Excel.

HTH

Neil

"Harald Staff" wrote:

> You need Excel XP, Excel 2003 or Excel 2004 for this. Picture is in the File
> > Page setup menu, selection Header/Footer > Custom header.
>
> HTH. Best wishes Harald
>
> "Esrei" <Esrei@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> > I want to insert a picture in the header of a excell doc. Is this
> possible?

0
neil7418 (200)

How to forward / store complete e-mail (mainly headers)
Hey there, if I drag an e-mail to the desktop or send it as attachment it's stored as a .msg file. Not sure if it's the difference between .eml and .msg, but the .msg doesn't seem to have the headers the e-mail has. It seems to contain some binary stuff in the top of the message if I open it with notepad, which seems to include AD paths and exchange mailstores. I'd like to have a copy of the e-mail, with intact headers thus, is this possible? Regards Freaky <wontsay@ondeja.com> wrote: > if I drag an e-mail to the desktop or send it as attachment it's > stor...

Sorting Pictures
I am having trouble sorting pictures in Excel. I have a name in the first column and then a picture in the second column. When I sort by the name only some of the pictures follow their assigned name and others stay put. I've gone to the properties for the pictures and ensured that the button is checked that says "move but don't resize with cell". This doesn't seem to work. Is there something else I should do. Pictures are imported jpgs. If the picture lies entirely in the adjacent cell then it will move. If it lies in 2 or more other cells then XL can not mo...

How do I type labels with a border or picture? 01-15-10
How do I add pictures or clip art to labels? Read the linked page that Suzanne pointed you to. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Sunshine Soo" <SunshineSoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FDEFF99-4D96-4341-988A-6C43B0E49A76@microso...

header/footer margins on a second page??
Hello, I have a worksheet that is being printed out on an invoice sheet and it has a header on the top of the paper. My problem is that some invoices might have too many items on them and will run on to the next page in the printer. The next page has the same header on the sheet of paper so it prints at the top of the paper and not in the right area. Is thre any way to set margins or page layouts so that this doesn't happen? (also i before print the spreadsheet will delete a few rows with data of a certain criteria, so the rows will be moving) would the answer be to use a footer tha...

Group Headers
I have a report that I want to split. One part shows who is a Board of Director and the other part shows who is on the Participant's Council. when I use the sorting and grouping feature it splits it nicely. I just can't get it to label each part correctly. How do I get it to label the Board of Director group as Board of Directors and the Participant's Council as Participant's Council? Thanks Your record source of the report should include the field that actually stores the titles. I expect you are using a lookup field in your table design which is a confu...

Header and Footer on all sheets
Can I design a standard Header and Footer and have it print on all the worksheets in my workbook? Brad H. Hi try the following - select all sheets (group them with holding down the SHIFT key while selecting all sheets) - goto the pagesetup dialog and define youer headers/footers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bradley C. Hammerstrom wrote: > Can I design a standard Header and Footer and have it print on all the > worksheets in my workbook? > > Brad H. ...

Hiding Column Header in List Control
Hi, I have a list control object using the Report view, in my dialog. It has only a single column with no header text. The header gets displayed with no text, of course, but I would like to hide it. How do I do this? This doesn't work (in OnInitDialog): m_listControl.GetHeaderCtrl()->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE); TIA, SD Oh, never mind. Just setting the "No Column Header" property to false does it. "SD" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a list control object using the Report view, in my dialog. It has > only a single column with no header text. The hea...

IMAP OLK2003 Download Headers vs Full Item + Attachments
I am using Outlook 2003. My mail server is iPlanet messaging server 5.1 I have my email account in outlook configured as IMAP. I successfully send and recieved messages without issue. To make my inbox available offline, I have the inbox setup (In tools/options/Mail Setup/Send-recieve/Edit/Folder Options set to "Download complete item including attachments" This way all items in my inbox should download fully, without me actually opening the mail item, and be available for use offline, including the attachments. This doesn't seem to work. Some mail items are available offline, s...

Publisher missing pictures
I have tried to search the group before asking and unable to find answer. I created a document in publisher, it looked great, printed to pdf and then the next day, wanted to make changes to publisher document. When I opened the document all my word art and pictures were invisible. I could click on them and the fram would appear, I could open graphics manager and see that they were there and embedded, but I can't see them in my open file any more. How do I fix this? It seems to happen in word a lot as well. Using Publisher 2003 EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://ww...

An inserted picture in an Excel spreadsheet does not print
I have a simple spreadsheet and have inserted a small picture (original file is about 12kb) When I print I get everything printed except the picture. How can I get this to print? Right-click on picture and Format Picture>Properties>Print Object. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:38:01 -0800, Dubdub <Dubdub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a simple spreadsheet and have inserted a small picture (original file >is about 12kb) When I print I get everything printed except the picture. How >can I get this to print? ...

Cannot save created Publisher file as JPG Picture
I have created a large poster (24"x36") like I have done so many times in Publisher 2003. The poster incorporates 300 dpi photos, gif images, and text. When I try to select all and then click Save As Jpg file in 300 dpi and error code pops up and states the Publisher File Cannot be Saved. If I save it as a 150 dpi file it works fine. I'm not sure if it is a memory issue, but I've done disk cleanups on my hard drives and I've got 1 GB of RAM, so that shouldn't be the issue. Any hints, tips or suggestions would be appreciated. When you right-click the .pub ...

Red X on pictures and graphics on incoming email (NO. 2)
I installed Office 2007. Things are fine EXCEPT FOR. When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED x's. I tried trust center, automatic download, with no check in "Don't download pictures----", THAT DOES NOT WORK!!! Please help me... Steve Steve-O wrote: > When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED x's. Things that might cause this (in no particular order) 1. You have a firewall that is blocking HTTP (Port 80) requests to remote systems. Try turning your firewall off, briefly. 2. For some reason O...

viewing pictures in email messages
Could anyone help is telling me how to view pictures that have been emailed to me with Outlook when the picture is sent as an attachment. I can view them inside the email message (at the bottom) with my web based email accounts but cannot figure out how to see the pics with Outlook without clicking on each attachment. This is a pain when you have multiple pics to view, it would be easier to see them in the body of the email and then save or delete them from there. Thanks for the help, Mike Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format...

Contact Picture
I am using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP SP2. When I insert a Contact Picture, I cannot see the picture. Even the pictures I have inserted before does not show their picture. All there is a white space with no border. The contacts without any picture looks normal. I used to be able to view the contact's Picture. I do not what happened. I have tried the Detect and Repair option and this did not help my problem. If you need a screen shot, I will provide on request. -- Jimmy ...

Word Freezes when inserting pictures
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel My word freezes every time I try to insert a picture into the document. I checked to make sure the program had enough virtual memory, also changed savings settings. I also tried shrinking the picture file to a smaller size but word still freezes when i insert. Please advise. Make sure Office is fully updated, then repair disk permissions & restart. If the situation doesn't improve please reply in detail about how you are inserting the picture, what the file format & file size of the image is...

Read header, body and fileds from Outlook (.MSG file) using VB
Is there any way to read the Outlook email header (Internet Header), body and fields from a specific .msg-file (using path to file) through Visual Basic (VB 6 or VB.Net) Thks, Robert robert_rdk@RemoveThis@hotmail.com Using the Outlook Object Model, no. Using Collaboration Data Objects, yes. (Hint: Attach the *.msg file to a temporary new message. There is a property exposed by the attachment object called source.) "Robert" <robert_rdk@RemoveThis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:PlN1b.20110$tK5.2788166@zonnet-reader-1... > Is there any way to read the Outlook ema...

Header file
Hi everyone, I am working with the Exchange export/import. In my export file I would like to have the attribute Permissions which contains the all NT accounts have permissions to the mailbox. I just don't know the real name of the attribute. Please help. Thank you very much T ...

All column and row headers hidden
My column and row headers/titles are missing (for example, the ABC at the top of the sheet for a column and the 123 on the left side for rows). Any ideas on how to get them to show again? Thanks! Tools / Options / View Tab / Row and Column headers -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Handling HDN_ENDDRAG Message from ListView Header
I'm using Visual C++ 6.0, but my code is C not C++. I am trying to implement drag-and-drop column re-ordering in a ListView control. When I trap the HDN_ENDDRAG message, I can't get it to not re-order the columns, so I can do it myself. MS documentation says: Return Values To allow the control to automatically place and reorder the item, return FALSE. To prevent the item from being placed, return TRUE. But it doesn't matter whether I return TRUE or FALSE, it re-orders the column headers either way. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks. >I am trying to implement ...

deleting original pictures
Hello, the way WLPG treats "original pictures" is not bad. But how to I clean up my "original pictures" folder? Simply deleting the oldest pictures is not a good way. I found that originals do not get deleted automatically when I delete the corresponding picture in the gallery. It would be nice to have at least 2 features: 1. Delete original on demand with a click. This button should be in the somwhere in the file or edit menu in the gallery. 2. Cleanup, automatically delete all originals where no corresponding picture in any gallery exists anymore. The ot...

Using header on first page only
I am creating a three page report with dollar amount on each line. I want the total of amount entered by each name to appear on page three. My problem is the fact that the header I want to appear on the first page is printing on all three pages--I just want it to print on first page only. I am using Microsoftword 2007 & excel 2007. Go to Page Setup. In the Sheet tab, you have the upper rows set to repeat on each sheet. Clear that. HTH Otto "PJQ" <pjq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0EDC6C6-C29D-466D-8D66-883EAE0F2158@microsoft.com....

picture before text word 2003 How?
Hi all I want to put a small picture before text in word 2003. I want to put a picture of somebodys head on the line of text then text after it, then on the enxt line change the picture to someone elses head then add text and so on. How do I do this please? symbol? inser picture? how do I get my picture roughly the same size as the text? Thanks --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net --- In news:hmrp8m$3kk$1@adenine.netfront.net, Third Time Lucky <justme@home.com> typed: > Hi all > > I want to put a small picture befo...

Word freezes when working with pictures
When I'm making documents with many pictures, word suddenly stops working, and when i open the programmaneger there is two versions running, and the status for both is not responding?? I also have a problem running other programs when using word, the simply don't start until i close word?? Regards TeddyC It helps to know which version of Office and OS you are using and whether they are patched up to date. Start by running Detect and Repair for Office. Then go to the temp folder and clear out all the abandoned bumph: see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word...

Header Format for all worksheets
Hi Everyone, Using Excel 2003. I have a workbook with 70 worksheets already created. I want to print these with the tab name as the header. I can get this to work on one sheet at a time but I would like it to be the same on all worksheets. Is there a quick way to get this on all sheets at the same time? Thanks, Linda Dudes, I got it! I just tried some things I do in other programs....R clicked and selecte all sheets then could view the header and footer and inserted the &Tab command there...You guys are great. Thanks, Linda "Linda RQ" <RomulanQueen@Work.SSTNG...

Printing the page properties as header
Is there any option to display the document properties in header or footer. thanks This prints the last saved time in the header. Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cacel As Boolean) With ActiveWorkbook .ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = "Last saved on: " & _ Format(.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time"), "dd mmm yyyy") End With End Sub goes in the ThisWorkbook code module -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "r_najafi" <r_najafi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...