Payroll calculator template

What are the tax status numbers on the payroll calculator?  Any suggestions
on the set up of the calculator?

Payroll checklist 2008 payroll close
I have a question on the procedures for 2008 payroll close 1. We already created our year end wage file, step 7, step 8 we did our back up, step 9 is in process, on steps 10 and 12 if I do this does this affect the year end wage file already created?? We did not print w2s yet, when i clear in active employees in step 12 does it just affect process going forward and not the wage file I already created, I am new at this and this ism our first gp 10 payroll close. Thanks, Jim ...

Calculating a number sequence
I have a control on a form called ABCDNbr. The makeup of the control is ABCD/Cnbr/Year and the format is "ABCD"/000/0000;0;_ Where "ABCD" is static Cnbr is a hidden control based on a field of my table where the default value is =Nz(DMax("[Cnbr]","Offence"),0)+1 and year is the 4 digit year of a control CInputDate which is the date of the new record input whose default value is Date() How do I get the value of ABCDNbr to be automatically created as say ABCD0092007 where 009 is the next value of Cnbr and 2007 is the year of input. Thanks Tony On...

excel template growing??
why would an excel template that has no data changes be growing. it started out as 180K and is now 34M. There is no data in the template... only links and static info. Thanks for any input. Nathan Hi maybe you have to re-set the used range. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "knoadmin" <nathan.wright@knology.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:59c001c42d50$790dd600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > why would an excel template that has no data changes be > growing. it started out as 180K and is now 34M. There > is no ...

Any templates for cost analysis and presentation ?
Need help for cost analysis and presentation templates, can anyone help ? "=?Utf-8?B?RGVzbW9uZA==?=" <Desmond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:7C4D1D35-C604-4D18-8765-2652116F884C@microsoft.com: > Need help for cost analysis and presentation templates, can anyone help ? > Anything of use here? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx -- It is I, DeauDeau (Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo) ...

What happened to website templates from Pub 2007 to 2010?
I just installed MS Office with Publishers 2010 on my computer and discovered that there is virtually no mention of website templates? Did I miss something or is MS dropping this? On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:56:08 -0800 (PST), geedc <geedc1@gmail.com> wrote: >I just installed MS Office with Publishers 2010 on my computer and >discovered that there is virtually no mention of website templates? >Did I miss something or is MS dropping this? Using Publisher for websites has been long deprecated, and with the release of Office 2010, support for using Publisher for web pages has essentia...

Automatic Calculation of Formulas
Please advise. Excel 2000 Latest Service Pack We have a workbook that sporadically does not recalculate formulas. We have ensured that Automatic Calculation is set appropriately. To further confuse the issue, we have had this difficulty on the same workbook from different machines. However, if you open the formulas and navigate from the cell, the formulas will update. Note: The Excel workbook does contain a large number of worksheets and graphs. Please advise if this is a known bug or possibly a memory issue. We have checked the file for corruption. Best Regards, Scott A. Baker OraSu...

Invalid registeration key
Hi, first time am trying to use the Payroll module in GP - for some reason when i type the registeration key for Canadian Payroll, it pops up with message 'Invalid Registeration key' I am sure the registeration key is correct, i just copied and past it as it is. is there anything need to be done prior to the registeration itself Appreciate your help -- Which hurts the most: saying something and wishing u had not, or saying nothing, and u wish u had? Have you called GP and made sure the reg key is correct? Sometimes they are just wrong. Leslie "Ala...

How do I protect sections of a Publisher template/document?
We have created a series of 2-page fact sheets on our programs and services for our field offices to download and customize. There is a considerable area which we do NOT want them to modify or touch. How can I "Write-Protect" these two areas (The banner across the top of the page, and a large text area about 2/3 of the remaining page on the right side)? The only area we want the field offices to use is a column along the left-hand side below the banner. We also want to write-protect the entire second page. I've looked in the Publisher help and found nothing. Microsof...

How can I calculate from one culumn to another column?
How can I Calculate from on e column to another column so that the entire column will always have the same affect without having to do a fill down on the column? Maybe with a macro, but you'd have to supply more information. Perhaps a better solution is learning the tricks to filling down a column. On a properly designed spreadsheet (no blank rows), a simple double-click on the fill handle will fill the column. Fred. "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7829682-719E-4062-8801-2B6A53E3E160@microsoft.com... > How can I Calculat...

calculator on the form ?
Does anybody know some referemce how to build a simple calculator on the form ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200802/1 You could copy this one, and customize it to make it work as a subform: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "peljo via AccessMonster.com" <u19312@uwe> wrote in message news:806626f375fae@uwe... > Does anybody kn...

Excel 2007, SSAS2005, Calculated Member Format Does Not Pull Into Sheet
All: I have designed a cube wherein I have several calculated members used as measures where I set the format to be currency. Although the formats from all other dimensions and measures gets pulled through to the Excel pivot table, the calculated measure formats do not. I haven't found a bug report - is anyone else seeing this kind of behavior? Dwight Okay, found the issue. The Language property is not exposed via the interface and, when you chose the currency format, you need to also specify language. So, you change to Script view, insert the line "Language = 1033;&qu...

GP 10 Payroll YE issue?
I am searching to find out if there is an issue with GP 10 Payroll and I have been on Partnersource looking for information. My client successfully closed the PR year end. We installed the update for 2010 payroll and are now entering PR for the first pay run for 2010 15 Employees had previously been setup with a Garnishment deduction and each of these employees met the “lifetime” amount (the amount was reached in 2008 for the lifetime deduction for all the employees in question). The summary screen on the employee card for this deductions reflects this as well. We build a ba...

saving outlook 2007 signature as a template
I have created a signature in outlook 2007 and I want to save it as a template for easy access. Can I save it, if so to where and what procedure do I go through to open the saved template. If you saved a signature via Options>Mail Format>Signatures the various options are listed under 'choose default signature' in the creation / save process. A signature is not a template its simply added to a msg following the criteria you previously set (Above) "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE12623C-A29C-4C8E-B686-27D6CE989BC3@...

Canadian Payroll-Again
There appear to be no tax updates available ??? There is not even a Payroll series in the drop down when searching for tax updates... Is there a time line on when these will be available. We run a monthly payroll...1st of the month and need the tax updates seeing the payroll is in the calendar year 2007...this payroll is to be run today and forwarded to the bank. I am not impressed with the Canadian payroll support...and the tax issues...we had 3 updates for July....seeing they were not calculating right. ever since the HR module was added ...we have had nothing but issues with payro...

Calculation problem #3
I have a spreadsheet in which I am trying to calculate seconds into minutes. However, when I do so, it converts incorrectly. The example: I am trying to convert 162 seconds into minutes. I have tried 162/60, and CONVERT (162,"sec","mn"), and each time I get a value of 2.7. There is no such thing as 2.7 minutes. It should be returning 3.1 minutes. Any suggestions? Hi Steve try =TIME(0,0,162) and format the result as time Frank Steve wrote: > I have a spreadsheet in which I am trying to calculate > seconds into minutes. However, when I do so, it converts &g...

mail rule/template annoyance
I've set up a rule to reply to an email (with specific words in the title) using a specific template. I made the template myself by creating a new mail, inserting my HTML signature and saving as a template. When I use the rule it turns the html to (below). It makes the images used into attchments. I dont find any other program as frustrating as outlook. Can anyone help? Getho Mobile: 0422 957898 Email:HYPERLINK "mailto:gc@ediblemedia.com.au"gc@ediblemedia.com.au Website:HYPERLINK "http://www.ediblemedia.com.au/"www.ediblemedia.com.au abn: 29263774673 See HY...

Are there simple steps to make a template?
I typed in my question in the search box in Publisher but if I found the answer I don't know it. I just need (example): Go to Format, Click on Blah, Close box and open blah, blah. Can anyone help me? I'm attempting to make a template for a booklet. Help!!! Save as, files of type, expand to Publisher template. When you open Publisher, file, new, click templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TerryLynn" <TerryLynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28095ED1-4C9E-426E-87F3-4972...

Calculation Failure
Formula: =VLOOKUP(F6,'PO-RAW'!C21:R2001,2,FALSE) Cell Format: General Tools>Calculation: Automatic (even F9 does not work) Problem: At first entry the formula works by returning the value I expected. Upon entering the Formula Bar only one of the arguments will highlight regardless of which one my cursor is in. I exit the Formula Bar, then there is no longer a returned value in the cell, the cell only displays the formula verbatim. I can UNDO my action back to the working state, but then again, as soon as I touch the formula (even without editing) it fails again. If I do ch...

Automatic Calculation turns off intermittently
Running WinXP Pro with Office 200 Pro I have noticed that occassionly, without rhyme or recognizeable reason, my automatic calculation gets switched over to manual. Is this a bug? virus? undocumented feature? -- Southern California Realtor� Excel picks up this setting from the first workbook you open in that session. So if you're unlucky enough to open a (common???) workbook that someone saved with manual calculation, you could be toggling that setting often. (And if you open a workbook that has calculation set to automatic first, then you'll get autocalc until you change it.)...

New Views are not displaying Customized calculated fields value
I created a new view based on some native fields along with some custom fields. None of the custom field values are calculating and showing up in the view: The custom fields do not seem to be complicated. here they are Earned Work hours = INT([Work]/60)*([Physical % Complete]/100) Productivity = IIf([Actual Work]=0,0,([Earned Work Hours]/([Actual Work]/60))*100) WorkHours Forecast = IIf([Actual Work]=0,([Work]/60),([Work]/60)/([Productivity]/100)) The view is set at the Security Category of "My Projects" Thanks, I am assuming that you have this problem in P...

Need help working with a Journal template.
How do I make my text fit the template? To be more specific, this is a 2-column Journal template in landscape orientation, with lined rows, similar to a typical diary page. When I type my text and reach the end of a line, instead of the text moving to the next lined row, it moves the the line down as I continue to type - putting all the text in a single line or cell, if you will. How do I lock in the template, so my text will follow the lined rows? You don't. The template you have downloaded was intended to be printed out and filled in by hand. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Timesheet Calculation
I am sure this question has been answered before but I am dizzy trying to sort through all of the other posts when I run a search. I have a spreadsheet that does some pretty basic time in and time outs. I have a validation table only allowing time on the quarter of an hour for the time in and time out. It is formatted in 12:00 AM time. In this particular instance I cannot get my formula to work when the end time is 12:00 AM. E.g.: Start time (D9) is 10:00 PM, End time (E9) is 12:00 AM. My formula reads =IF(E9>0,(E9-D9)*1440/60,""). This formula returns no...

Send Direct Email, Email Templates and Attachments
Hello - In V3.0 it is nice that now we are able to attach a document to to a workflow email. This doesn't not work however when you want to send a direct email to a group of Customers. We still cannot send a direct email using an email template AND attach a document. Does anyone have any new workarounds for this or is it still just create a webpage for the attachment and include the link in the email template? Thanks, Amy Group: In addition, does anybody know of possible workarounds to multiple attachments on one workflow activity? In response to the direct question below...

E-mail Templates on Workflow
Hi there! I'm quite new with CRM and want to set up a workflow rule to send an email to the new owner of a lead, once it is assigned to him. But I'd like the email to contain info about the lead (name, tel etc) so I created an email template. The problem is that, when I choose the email template from the WorkFlow Manager, I cannot set up a recipient....When I set a recipient I'm not allowed to use an email template... Am I missing something? Thank you. Elena Galiatsou Athens, Greece Unfortunately you're not missing anything. This is one of the oversights made with the pro...

Calculating the difference in minutes between two dates
MD 9 I am creating a report in the Report Writer and I need to calculate the difference in minutes between two dates. How can I do this? ND the date and time values are held in different fields so there are two date fields and two date fields. Thanks Hi Pete Have you tried the RW_DiffDate() User Defined Report Writer function in a calculated field. Here are the parameters. function returns long OUT_diff; in date IN_start; in date IN_end; For more information look at the Report Writer Programmer's Interface Guide in the SDK (Software Development Kit). The SDK can be installed fro...