Pasting Text from Outlook into 1 Excel cell

Hi,

Any ideas how I can paste text (which has blank lines between it) fro
an outlook email into 1 cell in an Excel spreadsheet.  When I try th
line spaces mean that the text appears in different cells.

Thanks in advance,

giantwol
giantwolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2471
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47169

Don't worry I've sorted it myself after searching previous threads -
should have done that first!

--
giantwolf
giantwolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24718

You could try pasting to notepad,  the copying from notepad and
pasting into Excel.

A bit easier and would probably do the same would be to install
and use  PureText   (http://www.SteveMiller.com/apps)

---
HTH,

"giantwolf" <giantwolf.1w47qe_1127988307.145@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> Any ideas how I can paste text (which has blank lines between it) from
> an outlook email into 1 cell in an Excel spreadsheet.  When I try the
> line spaces mean that the text appears in different cells.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> gw
>

> --
> giantwolf
> giantwolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24718
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471694

Did you just paste into the the formula bar?

giantwolf wrote:

> Don't worry I've sorted it myself after searching previous threads -
> should have done that first!
>
> --
> giantwolf
> giantwolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24718
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471694

--

Dave Peterson
0

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3