pasting in merged cells #2

I have created a form in excel 2003 where I have a column
for names and there are six rows merged in each block
that contains the name due to space for data in other
parts of the form.  I am wanting to paste a list of names
in the name column containing the merged cells so that
there will be one name per merged cell in the column.
How can that be done?
0
anonymous (74722)

I think merged cells give more problems than they are worth.
When a cell is merged there is only 1 cell.
In your case I would not merge the cells but format them with a borde
around them and cell colour to look like they are merged