Pastelink to Word

Excel table with first line = repeat on each page when printed
----
when I pastelink to WORD, the whole table runs over two pages without the
repeat header line.
----
Is this possible or do I have to split the table into chunks that fit on one
page? and then pastelink page by page?
----
or is there a way to do what I want to do?
thanks

How to get last session position in 2007 Word
Hi! There was the simple and vary convenient AutoOpen macro in 2003 Word Sub AutoOpen() Application.GoBack End Sub that give last editing position when open document. This macro does not work at all in 2007 Word. What can I do instead? Check this thread. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=application.GoBack&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&cat=en-us-office-word&lang=en&cr=US&pt=617c4d62-4061-4107-8d46-2a22fc6fa202&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us Hope it helps, -- Brian McCaffery ...

copy a number typed in a cell to another & change it to word form.
There are instructions in the following MSKB article: How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=213360 "ex:1 in a cell = one in a different cell" wrote: > ...

Convert Word 6.0 to Word 2003 programatically
With the latest security update from MS Security Existing word templates documents could not be loaded and they started throwing exceptions each time we load. We would like to convert the existing Word 6.0 to Word 2003 programmatically or by using a tool. How do we convert using .NET? Or any existing MS Tool Thanks for the help It sounds like your problem maybe with the KB973904 security update. Try removing it. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, ...

Word set up
When I installed word, I inadvertently hit the key board and inserted random text. Now whenever I start word I get a page with that random text, rather than a blank page. This is driving me nuts. Can someone suggest how I could remedy this? Thank you. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/blankdocnotblank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "the Skeeterman" <the Skeeterman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64E64AEF-EE8C-47C0-AAAC-E9005BACB5A1@microsoft.com... > When I installed word, I inadvertently hit the key board and insert...

Text colour for certain words ?
I have an Excel database, how can i get excel to mark every instance of a certain word in red ?? I know there must be a way, but i'm not very excel literate yet ! Cheers Andrew put a heading(e.g. "name") to the column . highlight the column- cick data-filter-autofilter. click arrow at right bottom of "name"-in the list that pops up click the particualr word or string. Now you will get only those cells which have this particular word or string. highlight visible cells and mark red using drawing toolbar. again click data filter autofilter. now the filter is r...

Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view
Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created by those programs. I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it. No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf. "Account Manager" wrote: > Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and > PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created >...

TRying to mail merge to email, using Word and Entourage

Word 2000 with Excel 2003
Greetings from humid Southeast Texas. A friend of mine (who is not incredibly computer literate) has Word 2000 installed on her machine. Yesterday she went out to buy Excel, and she bought Excel 2003. If she installs this version of Excel will it affect the current Word 2000 installation? Thanks, Andrew No, it shouldn't. On 25 Sep 2004 14:34:28 -0700, noshoesdrew@yahoo.com (Andrew C. - Houston, Tx, USA) wrote: >Greetings from humid Southeast Texas. > >A friend of mine (who is not incredibly computer literate) has Word >2000 installed on her machine. Yesterday she went o...

Please Help! Spanish has hijacked my Word 2007 spell checker!
I have saved (repeatedly in existing and new blank documents) all my settings to English, US. However, my spell checker is marking everything in red. When I look at it, the spell check suggests spanish spelling of the words. The spell checker says Spanish, US. I go back, all setting say English. Default language is set to English. I don't know what else to try. Make sure to turn off the "Detect language automatically" option in Review tab | Set Language. Note that once the language has changed in a document, you may have to select the whole document and manu...

Any word on the release of CRM version 2.0?
I was reading the recent press release from Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2004/dec04/12-14YearReview.asp#empowering) and noticed no mention of the next release of Microsoft CRM in it. Does anyone know when the next version is planned for release? There is a product roadmap on the partner site inside a powerpoint presentation: https://partner.microsoft.com/productssolutions/business/40006821 This says Version 2 is slated for Q2 of 2005 (April-June). Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jim" wrote: > I was reading the recent press releas...

How to copy Word 97 doc to Word 2000?
I sent a Word 97 document to a friend (which I have done many times previously) who is now running Windows XP and using Word 2000. In the past (running Windows 2000, I think) he would open the Word 97 doc with his Word 97, copy and paste special into Publisher 97 as a picture and resize to his liking. It no longer happens! � How can we get the Word 97 document into his Publisher 97? � Your help will be greatly appreciated. � Ron Specifically what happens? All you've said is that "it no longer happens". -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Ronald Mason"...

Can't open excel or word documents (says insert sm bus cd?)
I have been running Windows XP for over a year without a problem, but now I can not open any of my Excel or Word or Outlook documents because it says that I need to insert my small business cd. I don't have that cd. This has happened once before and I just used my system restore function and it was fine, but that won't even work this time. HELP!! ~~Angela @ angela27@iglide.net ...

color printing in office 2003 microsoft word
The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in other applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? Ensure your printer driver is updated from your printer site "chev48rob" <chev48rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAC68D46-9CB7-4265-BC52-12DF26BE6CFE@microsoft.com... > The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in > other > applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? ...

How do you sen the email at outlook ? I can't find the word send
That seems a pretty basic requirement for the application... File-->New-->Email Message or CTRL-N Send button should be top left. "OP" <OP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5D011FC-369A-4A4C-86B1-A82CCF8F43D3@microsoft.com... > OP <OP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your queston in the body of the message, including exactly what you're trying, your version of Outlook, and account type. It appears you have not configured Outlook with a mail account. -- Brian Tillman ...

Spellchecker in word 2007
why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "Osama" but not "Obama?" It does recognize it here. Is your copy of Word 2007 fully updated? If not, you can download the needed updates, or you can add Obama to your custom dictionary. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "cg" <cg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C2676C-4841-49C9-9C03-444F43415A96@microsoft.com... > why does microsoft word 2007 spell checker recognize the word "...

Word 2007 opens very slowly
When I try to open word 2007 by clicking on any document, it takes up to 2 minutes to load the program. If WORD 2007 is already open, then documents that I click on open right away. This just started happening recently. I have had WORD 2007 for several months without this problem. -- Mike E ...

Merging MS WORD data into an Excel file
Any suggestions here..??....I have monthly time sheets that ar completed in WORD. I receive them electronically and then transcrib the data (hours worked, time off, the reason for any absence assigne to a code) into an Excel spreadsheet for each employee. I am dealin with close to 90 staff doing this on a monthly basis, and so th workbook is fairly large and the transcribing seem never-ending...:):)......the Excel file, of course, is great fo compiling info on a monthly and a YTD basis.....but, I would like t automate (or at least, ease) the transfer of info from the individua WORD time sheets...

update links in Word from Excel
Dear experts, I have many, many Word documents where some fileds are linked to cells on an Excel worksheet. Unfortunately I need to change the path of the Excel worksheet and just realized that all links will break!!!! Is there an easy way to replace the path of the Excel worksheet in the Word documents without having to do it manually (4/5 links per document.... 200 documents...) Many thanks in advance for your precious help. Kind regards, Valeria Hi Valeria, Check out my Field Link Updater, at: http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=250058&st=20&p=...

"Batch swap" words within a cell/column
I have column on a spreadsheet called Primary/Vendor(one cell), and under it is a list of Primary's followed by the main vendor. Like so: A 1 Sapphire/CapOn 2 Monument/Trilegian 3 Sapphire/Wachovi and so on There are about 100 of these, and I need to swap it to say Vendor/Primary so the list would then read CapOne/Sapphir Trilegiant/Monumen Wachovia/Sapphir and so on.. Any way of easily doing this Hi, There sure is an easy way; use Data->text to columns, uncheck tab (or whatever is defaulted) and check other- put a slash in the box, then OK. then ...

Replace word in sentence function...
I have the following function which replaces a word in a sentence with "....." =REPLACE(I2,SEARCH(E2,I2),LEN(E2),".....") Where the word is E2 and the sentence is I2. At the moment, if the word is "work" and the sentence is "I worked at home" I get the sentence "I .....ed at home". Any ideas how I could capture any remaining letters at the end of the word and get the result "I ..... at home"? I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, Chris can you upload example, would be easier to view -- Message posted from h...

emailing word document as body of email with "embedded" pdf
-ok, i can create a word document, i can email it out as the body of my email. -i can add a pdf file into the word document -when i email this document the "embedded" pdf no longer works. -i'm looking for a way to have an icon in the email say "click here for the document" and have it open a pdf, without using the traditional attached file method. -any hlep is greatly appreciated! Note that turning a Word document into the *body* of an e-mail isn't reliable, because you never know how the document will look at the recipient's end. It would ...

Task Pane and Word 2003 Template
Hi, I'm developing a Word 2003 Template with a custom task pane. I try to compute the behavior that the task pane is only visible when i open the document as a template. when i open the document in doc mode, the task pane should be hidden. I've tried to use the command: "Application.CommandBars["Task Pane"].Visible = false", but it doesn't work. The task pane is always visible, when i open the document in doc mode. If somebody know how to fix this, please tell me. thx. Joe Templates should not be designed to used by selecting Open ...

Compile/Analyze Word Form Field data from multiple forms?
I am trying to build a Word 2003 form that will allow me to quickly compile data from the fields in Excel. So if I have 200 forms, I will be able to open excel, update it with the completed form fields and have each Field occupy a different row. e.g: Name(field 1) Dept (field 2) Salary (field 3) bob Sales 40k mary Finance 30k joe Marketing 80k I am trying to avoid doing this manually. Any help is greatly appreciated. You may have wanted to crosspost this into both an MSWord newsgroup a...

how do i change currency value into words automatically
Please let me know how i can change $456 to Four Hundred and Fifty Six dollars automatically in Excel. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Richie" <Richie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D50E7C2-47C2-4B66-8D26-CB1BA9FD5801@microsoft.com... > Please let me know how i can change $456 to Four Hundred and Fifty Six > dollars automatically in Excel. ...

Need Word 2003 code to send email as attachment
Help! I'm in a time crunch and don't have time to spend googling for my answer. Or binging, whatever. Our environment is Word 2003 sp3 on Windows xp with Outlook 2003 sp3. I need a macro which will email the current document as an attachment, to specific recipients with a specific subject line. Is this even possible? If someone could provide me with the necessary code or even point me to a specific site where I could find this, it would be much appreciated! It is now about 3 hours since you posted your question and in about 30 seconds, you would probably have fo...