Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)

Hi,
Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro

I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it
does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but
only the first 3 lines of each cel's content.

Is there any limitation in the number of characters ?

Thanks
ALex

0
casa (25)

This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related:

XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548
--
HTH -

-Frank Isaacs
Dolphin Technology Corp.
http://vbapro.com

"Alexander Schek" <casa@casa.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro
>
> I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it
> does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but
> only the first 3 lines of each cel's content.
>
> Is there any limitation in the number of characters ?
>
> Thanks
> ALex

0
frank8273 (76)