Page Orientation problems with Excel 2000 and XP

I have two employees.  One using NT (Excel 2000) and another using XP (with
Excel XP).  They are trying to print to a network printer (HP LaserJet 4050)
and their documents will not print in the right orientation.

If they want to print in landscape, it may show up in portrait, and if I
change the document defaults on the printer, it will work for one, but not
the other. Then the other employee will change it, and then they just keep
trading the problem back and forth.

I seem to remember hearing of this before, but have no idea how the hell to
fix it. And my boss is getting on my case about it not being resolved.

Scott

0
ABCs

They should choose orientation form page setup within
Excel, not from the printer! If they both have the correct
driver for the printer for their version of Windows that
should work just fine.

Nikos Y.

0
nyannaco (9)

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Problem with Range

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

learning Excel #3

message delivery problems

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?