Page Numbering #3

Is it possible to print the background page numbers as shown in the page break preview?  If so, how

Chas

0
anonymous (74722)

Page Setup > Header and Footer > custom footer/or header then click the #
symbol

http://www.clickonlingerie.com?SIG - Exotic Erotic Lingerie

"Chase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to print the background page numbers as shown in the page
break preview?  If so, how?

> Chase

No that just prints normal custom footers with a page number.

You would have to a background image, meaning you would
have to restart the printer for each page after modifying your
spreadsheet for each page printed.   Possible but not practical
in my opinion.
--
---
HTH,

"MS" <SpamNoThnx_santa____clause@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bqkutd$i84$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> Page Setup > Header and Footer > custom footer/or header then click the #
> symbol

> http://www.clickonlingerie.com?SIG - Exotic Erotic Lingerie
>

> "Chase" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to print the background page numbers as shown in the page
> break preview?  If so, how?
> >
> > Chase

0
dmcritchie (2586)

Default email client #3
Simple question, sorry! When I click an email link Outlook Express opens. How/where can I change that to Outlook? Thanks, Hiran Control Panel-> Internet Options-> tab Programs -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Hiran de Silva" <hiran@desilva.com> wrote in message news:uHRtXyJzEHA.1392@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Simple question, sorry! > > When I click an email link Outlook Express opens. How/where can I change > ...

creating a rule #3
Hello all, I have a rule that forwards all of my emails to my blackberry however there are certain emails that I do not want forwarded so I am trying to create a rule to do this. I just tried to do this using the "stop processing rules" but I am afraid that will stop all future emails from everyone else from being forwarded. Am I wrong about this and is there a better method for doing this? Thanks in advance Andrew You are wrong about what the "stop processing" action does. It prevents = subsequent rules from processing messages that meet the criteria of the = rul...

how to change the title of property pages
I have a property sheet with several property pages which all use the same dialog resource. Since they all use the same resource, the name for each one as seen in the tab is identical. How can I change the name shown in the tab without changing the resources? like this:- m_Prop1.m_psp.pszTitle = "PropertyPage1"; m_Prop1.m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_USETITLE; AddPage(&m_Prop1); m_Prop2.m_psp.pszTitle = "PropertyPage2"; m_Prop2.m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_USETITLE; AddPage(&m_Prop2); -- Vipin Aravind <mr.porteiro.head@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138309520....

Current Date + 3 years
Hi, I'm trying to create a Calcuated Field to add three years to today's date. How do you do that in Access? Thanks. Try... DateAdd("yyyy", 3, Date()) HTH - Bob "fiaola" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to create a Calcuated Field to add three years to today's date. > How do you do that in Access? > > Thanks. > > > Type an expression like this into the Field row in query design: DateAdd("yyyy", 3, Date()) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrow...

Time Card report #3
Is it possible to get some fixes / improvements for the Time Card feature of the RMS POS? The Time Clock functionality is truly useful and I am sure many of the customers of POS use it frequently. However, producing the employee time reports is confusing and not user-friendly. It would be tremendously helpful if Microsoft improved this this feature in the future releases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If yo...

Why has my Outlook stopped sending my mail??? #3
I have been using Outlook 2003 for ages to access my BtInternet mail, and now all of a sudden i am being asked to confirm my network password over and over, and regardless it still will not send my mail. I have been on to Yahoo and it sends ok. I have removed the account and reset it. I have checked and confirmed the settings about a million times :-). But it is still asking me. I have a feeling it is a problem with the program (or been hit with a virus of some kind), I did uninstal it and re-instaled, but there must be some settings it does not remove fully because when i re-installed my...

Placing random numbers in numerical order
I am a new user of excel 2007. I have spread sheet of vehicle #s, 1102-1108, 1824-1828, 3200-2224 etc. Columns from A-M with 25 rows each and open cells in M for adding and deleting vehicles. I am regularly adding and removing #s as inventory changes. I want to be able to clear cells when vehicles exit and add #s in Column M as they return or new #s are added. I want to have the #s reset in numerical order from column A top to bottom, then B top to bottom etc. - - Much of the material in the postings is beyond my current abilities. Please help if you can. B.M. Could you...

How the email store in CRM 3 & 4
HI, may i know in the crm, if i use bulk email send to 10000 person. it is mean in my crm db will create 10000email. if 1 email is 40kb. then i need 390mb to store all email. if not, how the crm store the email? thank you. ...

page scroll
I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how do I fix this -- Jim S Did you put scroll lock on? If so, take it off Tyro "Jim S" <jims03nospam@qwest.net> wrote in message news:%23uBdDEBeIHA.6092@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I dont know if I bumped a key or what but now when I try to move the cursor >from one cell to the other the whole page moves instead of the cursor, how >do I fix this > > -- > Jim S > > > > I've hit the scr...

backing up to cd #3
I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. However whenever I try it I get the message "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission." (I am the owner). I am using Money 98. PLEASE HELP! I don't wan't to lose this information when I plug in my new upgraded computer, so I have to save the file. Terri. In microsoft.public.money, Terri Benshoof wrote: >I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. >However whenever I try it I get the message "You ...

Page format in excel...
Hello all, I'm working on a sheet that I have set up to print in landscape format. which is just what I want for the first 12 pages... but I need the next two pages to print in regular Portrait format. This is all in one sheet. Is there any way to do that? Thanks to all, Confused Man You could only do this with two print jobs. Print 1-5 and then change the settings. (This could be done in code) and then print 6 & 7. You can get continuous numbering by changing the 'first page number' on the sheet tab in File>Page setup... to 5 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Exc...

GP v10 - home page
Just upgraded to Version 10 - and I've already got users complaining. One question - is there a way to remove the HOME PAGE? In version 9 you could turn it off, in V10 it only appears that you can remove your roles etc - but the "window" is still there? Pam, You can't remove the Home Page in GP10 altogether. You can remove the unwanted features like Outlook, My Reports and so on using Customize my page option. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Pam" wrote: > Just upgraded to Version 10 - and I've already got users...

Links to jpg's in web pages (Internet Explorer)
Hi there, I'm running Windows XP Pro, SP2 and Internet Explorer 8. I've been asked to find out how to stop links to JPG's in a web page from opening up in Internet Explorer. So for example, I may have a web page open in Internet Explorer which has a link to http://www.fake-site.com/image.jpg. When I click on the link I want it to open the JPG in the Windows default application (which I've got set to Microsoft Office Photo Editor). Whatever I do, JPG's always open in Internet Explorer. For links to Word documents (for example), I can stop them opening in...

Outlook 2000
Hi, I need to send a webpage as an email, so that when the recipient receives the email and opens it, the web page is there. How do I do that? I have tried going to action - send webpage as email - however the recipient still has to open the file (which is not the URL, but instead an outlook file). Any help would be appreciated. Debbie See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm for several ways to do this. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for...

line and column numbers
Hi In Word'03 I am trying to find out how you would insert text into a document at line and column number reference points . so I know that on page 1 and 2 and 3 I would like to enter the value of "1" at Ln 1 Col 35 how would I do this in VBA code. Thanks for your help. Rob -- robhargreaves ------------------------------------------------------------------------ robhargreaves's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25519 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392120 The best way is to cheat: record t...

Super Salvage Utility, no level 3?
I've ran a level 1 and level 2 salvage and money is saying it cannot repair the file. Backup was overwritten and cannot get file from floppy (CRC error, just my luck). I tried downloading the super salvage utility, and it does not have a level 3 like Money 2003 help file says it does. Am I downloading the wrong file. When I run the level 2, it says the file is too damaged or there is a problem with my install. Will reinstalling money help? The log file says no broken records in the original file. So is it damaged or not? Is the super salvage level 3 still available? The le...

How do I add a page to my spreadsheet in excel?
I am using Microsoft office excel 2003. I do not know how to create a 2nd page on my spreadsheet? I tried using page break but that is not working for me? What do you consider as a "page"? A printed page or a new worksheet? What is not working with page break? Have you got a print range set? When in View>Page Break PreView can you drag the blue line up or down? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:20:00 -0700, Jewels <Jewels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Microsoft office excel 2003. I do not know how to create a 2nd >page on ...

Column heading changed from letters to numbers
Using Excel 2000, all my spreadsheets have changed from having letters at the top of the columns to numbers. How do I change back? Joe Busch Tools / Options / General / Uncheck 'R1C1 reference Style' -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "joe busch" <jbusch@ui.u...

Send Web Page by Email (hyperlinks don't work)
Greetings. I have the following problem when sending a web page from Outlook 2000. I have created a web page using MS Word. I have used a lot of text boxes and in some text boxes I have inserted hyperlinks. I then published the web page to a web server, and when I browse the page, the hyperlinks worked as expected. However, when I send the page out using Outlook (I opened the web page inside Outlook and then use the command "Action-Send Web Page by Email", the text boxes becomes some kind of picture, and the hyperlink does not work anymore (because all the text inside the text box ...

EXCEL NUMBERING ADD IN ERROR
I have the file that Bill Gates won't share... "TMPLTNUM.XLA If you get an error message that you need numbering add in this is the file you will need to put into your office libary directory and make active through tools/addins .. I found the file on the CD for MS Office 95 ... If you can't find the file e-mail me... All the add ins should be in the downloads from MS Office.....Bill just wants you to spend more $$$ calling support....Save $$$ find the file as above or e-mail me.. ...

How to print multiple worksheets in one workbook on the same page.
I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in different sections. If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I print multiple worksheets on the same page within the same workbook? Can I use different column formats within the same worksheet? For example the top part of my form is only 4 columns the sections to follow are 5 to 7 columns wide. rrdiorio, >I want to create a worksheet that have a different number of columns in > different sections. Not if they're above/below one another. > If I create a new worksheet for each section, can I ...

Create a unique random number
I have 40 questions which i want arranging into 6 sets of 15 questions. To do this i thought i would randomly generate the numbers 1 to 40 15 times and then repeat this. The problem i am getting is i keep on getting some numbers repeating in the sequence. I am using the following code - =RAND()*(40-1)+1. This works but i can't have the same question appearing twice. Anyone know how i can adapt this to suit my needs? Hi, Here are two links that have some answers http://www.iansharpe.com/art_excel_random.php http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html Regards, Bondi I...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

Week Number 01-18-10
Hi all I've had a report working in Access for years using week number, this year with the 1st of 2010 being a Friday it has thrown it out, it thinks Mon 4th is week2. I know how to change this in my report to get it to display week one - but is there a function or something I could create to ensure this is correct every year without me having to manually edit my report? The report is based on a crosstab query and displays 14 weeks at a time. The calc for week number is done in an unbound column on the report itself, repeated for each week (ie 14 times). An example follow...

$$$ MONEY REAL QUICK $$$ #3
Do you want to make MONEY REAL QUICK ? Let me share the links that made me a fortune and will make you rich, too. In just two years you can make one Million Dollars: USD 1.000.000.- Check out these money machines: http://cash2k10.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexrobot.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexace.hop.clickbank.net All of these programs have been thoroughly tested by thousands of users across the US and Europe. These programs do work: Just with http://cash2k10.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net alone I have made a staggering USD 6287.- within 10 days. Yes. You will ...