Page layouts on one worksheet

Is it possible to create different page layouts on the
same worksheet.  I am in the process of creating a number
of different tools on the same worksheet and I've
organized them to print on different pages by placing page
breaks to seperate each one.  Most of the tools fit well
with the normal portrait layout and would like to leave
things in this format.  However, one of my spreadsheets is
just too wide to fit in portrait.  Is it possible to tell
Excel that this one spreadsheet should print in landscape
while everything else is portrait.  I would like to do
this without having to change to a new worksheet.  Any
help will be appreciated.  Thanks -RA
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi
one way:
- start recording a macro
- print the first part of your sheet
- change the page orientation
- print the next part

Now use this macro for printing

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it possible to create different page layouts on the
> same worksheet.  I am in the process of creating a number
> of different tools on the same worksheet and I've
> organized them to print on different pages by placing page
> breaks to seperate each one.  Most of the tools fit well
> with the normal portrait layout and would like to leave
> things in this format.  However, one of my spreadsheets is
> just too wide to fit in portrait.  Is it possible to tell
> Excel that this one spreadsheet should print in landscape
> while everything else is portrait.  I would like to do
> this without having to change to a new worksheet.  Any
> help will be appreciated.  Thanks -RA

0
frank.kabel (11126)

worksheet to beef cattle management
Hi Does someone know where can I find a worksheet to beef cattle management? Regards Some info here... http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=cattle+management+in+excel -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA . http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware . (free and commercial excel programs) "Osmario.Avila@gmail.com" <osmario.avila@gmail.com> wrote in message news:80de573b-31b9-44a9-a1ea-5c3517c1e218@w24g2000yqw.googlegroups.com... > Hi > Does someone know where can I find a worksheet to beef cattle > management? > Regards ...

Transfering data from one spreadsheet to another.
I have a spreadsheet that is created by a program I use at work. I run this report weekly and there are hundreds of loads each week. The spreadsheet has the info I need but not in the right format. I need to know if there is a way to pull this info into another spreadsheet in the format I am looking for without a bunch of copying and pasteing. He is an example of what the report looks like Load# Destination Charge Desc. Charges Total 12345 Columbus, OH Fuel $100 $300 12345...

Divide one row over other row I dont wont to divide one number ov.
Dear All I need to divide one row over other row, is there any help i dont wont to divide one value over other but i need function to do for the complete row or column. ...

Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?
I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet complete with comments. WhenI use Page Setup>Sheet I find that the Comments Box is blanked out/unuseable. Can anyone explain/help. The comments option will be disabled if you access the Page Setup dialog box from the Preview window. Instead, in Normal view, choose File > Page Setup. Heyvet wrote: > I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet > complete with comments. WhenI use Page Setup>Sheet I find that the Comments > Box is blanked out/unuseable. > Can any...

Attachng a Macro to a worksheet/book
I have created a spreadsheet that contains a macro to perform certain calcuations and functions. However, it ony works on my PC. If I send it via email to someone else to use I get a message stating that "The macros in this Project are Disabled" However, when I go into Tools, Macros and Run Macro, I can see it, but it will not run it? Any ideas? Hi ezeetyger! Sounds like the security settings in the other person's computer are set to high. Use: Tools > Macro > Security Set to Medium (gives a choice on opening a book with macros in it) Set to Low (allows all macros) ...

4 postcards on page need to make 10 pages how?
Using Publisher 07, I have 4 postcards to a page & need to make 10 pages (total 40 postcards). At present I am printing 1 card at a time, because I can't figure out what to do. Please advise me, it must be something simple. Thanks. CJ I use Publisher 2000 so these instructions are going to be a bit different but you may be able to get the idea. I'm assuming your work area is the size of the postcard, i.e., "4x5" or near that. Now to Print. File Print Page Options button Custom Options button Change the Side Margin, Top Margin, Horizontal gap to 0 and the Vert...

Setting Page Breaks
I am trying to set page breaks in a worksheet. If I create a new worksheet, I can set them but I can not set them in an existing sheet in the same workbook. What settings could be the culprit? TIA. -- Ken Hudson What happens when you try? How are you trying to do it? If you change printers, does it work ok? Ken Hudson wrote: > > I am trying to set page breaks in a worksheet. If I create a new worksheet, I > can set them but I can not set them in an existing sheet in the same workbook. > What settings could be the culprit? > TIA. > -- > Ken Hudson ...

Too many subforms in one form?
Hi, I think I've got my tables down... Now, here's my situation. I have t_PondSampleData with a PK of PondSampleDataID that hinges on pond name (PondID) and date. This table contains general data (e.g., maximum pond depth, sampler, aerators on or off). Then I have 5 tables of more specific data, all linked to the pond sample data table by way of foreign keys. My question is, what is the best way to create data entry forms? I need for the PondSampleDataID to carry from the main table forth to these more specific tables and I see that creating a subform within the...

Printing greeting cards 2 up-half of page is fuzzy. HELP??
Greetings! I make greeting cards for pet owners. When I print them out (2 up on the page), the second card looks fuzzy and not as crisp as the first card. The cards only have a printed back and a front, they are not printed inside. To try to describe this a little better, the templates for greeting cards in publisher have 4 sides, and you would fold the page in quarters. Normally, it would be 1 card per page. Because I don't print all 4 sides, I have made them the exact same image on pages 1 and 3, 2 and 4. (Front of first card being "page 1" back of first card being "p...

Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink
One of our users is still having trouble with an Excel spreadsheet. It is printing in blue ink on his pc and black on everyone elses. I modified the spreadsheet cell colors to black instead of automatic and it still prints blue on his. I had him check his palette to make sure black was highlighted as the default color and he said it was. He also told me that he is able to print in black ink using other applications on his PC, so he isn't out of black ink. Any suggestions? Thanks! Ken K. - 2191 -- akkrug After discussing with HP Tech Support, We just selected print to graysca...

Data From One Sheet to Another
I'm trying to set up my home based business ans keep track of stock et. I've set up a workbook with several worksheets. The first shows all the product purchased, columns for:- Date: Invoice #: Quantity: Product Descript: A/Ship (mandatory monthly purchase): Personal: Retail: ReSale: Promo: Shipping: Other: Cost: Each of the other sheets id dedicated to one of the catagories, i.e. A/Ship, Retail, Promo etc. To save entering each invoice a couple of times, how can I get Excell to populate the additional sheets when I enter the data in the first? Hi Richard There are many w...

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

where is MS CRM on the "Select a product" page?
I have looked on the support web site and I don't see it listed. I would like to have a read throught tech docs on the product but I can only find the product's normal homepage. It says that you can go to the support web site and find more info on it, but when you go there you don't find it at all. Can someone tell me what is going on? MS wants you to buy support for CRM (yearly maintenance). When you purchase this support, you have access to CRM support on the "CustomerSource" website (a separate site for Microsoft Business Solutions support). With that said, I...

Drop down list changes, worksheets and multi-user
I am using Excel 2003 but have been a user of 2000 for a long time. I 've worked through the creating of a drop down list and understand that but cannot find advice on the following from Help, so could one of you kind people out there explain to me: How do I make changes to a drop down list (ie amend, add items). Indeed, can I? Can I use the list for all worksheets within a workbook (hence the need to amend & add to the list? I am cleansing a database which is why I am using the drop down list. I shall then copy the workbook to disk to be loaded onto a completely different pc...

A way to convert Excel worksheet into Powerpoint slide
Hi, I need a way to easily convert an Excel worksheet which is used extensively at operational level to a Powerpoint slide for the management to view summaries of operational information. It's just an exact "copy" of that particular worksheet to be shown on Powerpoint and a means to automate this process. ie. using a script/program. Thanks in advance. Hi Juzion, See Jon Peltier's site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html --- Regards, Norman "juzion" <juzion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7714AB8D-775E-4D08-BDC6-97...

Copy from one calendar to another in Outlook 2003?
Is there a way to copy all events from one calendar to another in Outlook 2003? I have four different calendars in Outlook and would like to use a different one for default than what I've used in the past. I tried to export from one, exporting as a csv file, and re importing it into the other. It doesn't work. What's prompting this is I started to use Outlook Connector and it seems that the folder that Outlook Connector wants to share on the web is my MSN calendar. Any ideas? Thanks, Sam The default Calendar is the one that belongs to the store where mail is being delivere...

combine 2 vbs into one
on.vbs: Dim fsoSet Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") fso.MoveFile "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\POSTS", "c:\windows \system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS" off.vbs: Dim fsoSet Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") fso.MoveFile "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS", "c:\windows \system32\drivers\etc\POSTS" how do i combine this 2 vbs into 1? "xmd" <fwdsd45@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dcba46df-b0ac-475f-b4fc-8c4ef78b56a3@q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > on.vbs: ...

How to have one year value added to another cell
I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? So, A1 02-04-06 auto: B1 02-04-07 Bart Excel 2003 =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Bob Umlas Excel MVP "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1164983094.802613.212520@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com... > I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. > How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? > > So, > > A1 02-04-06 > > auto: > B1 02-04-07 > > > Bart >...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

Bitmaps' Page Display
How would small bitmaps be displayed on a page of a tab control. The bitmaps would need to be printed out similarly to text, line by line. Each line would contain at least ten small bitmaps.And there could be enough lines to continue past the end the visible tab page. Then a scroll control would be used. Is it possible to do this type of thing. ...

Email attempt bungled worksheet
OK, here's the scenerio. I decided to email my company timesheet to my home address so I could have it at home in case I could not make it in. So, from the File menu, I selected Send To Mail Recpient. The worksheet has a protected cell somewhere, so i got an error saying I would have to unprotect it to send it. No biggie. Now he's the aggravating part. Whenever I open my timesheet now it has the outlook tool bar, for lack of a better phase, stuck in there. It's quite annoying. I can't for the life of me find a way to get rid of it. I wish I could copy a screen shot, it the To:,...

How to know that character type in one cell of xls is more that s.
Q : How to know that character type in one cell of xls is more that s... E.g How i will come to know that i typed more than specified charater, when i am typing in that particular cell Your character to test is in A1 In another cell enter =CODE(A1)>CODE("s"). You will get TRUE or FALSE Or use =IF(CODE(A1)>CODE("s"),"Bigger","Not bigger") -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Dharamendra" <Dharamendra @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2427962-5283-43FD-B9B0-5B367EA2470A@microso...

Disappearing Page tabs
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? Lets hope we get a reply, I have same problem and asked again. Opened book with tabs, ran a macro to sort and print and tabs disappeared and I cant find. SG <cyclingmerlin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff562108-d923-4f8f-8ac9-bf34d9c5cb76@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > We recently had office 2007 insta...

Sorting problems with other worksheets!!!
I have a problem!!! First I have multiple worksheets in a workbook. And in one column that has some names. and the columns next to them has data which is yes/no go/ngo for each person. If I add a person it will update itself in each worksheet. But I need to sort it. So I sort it and it sorts fine in the worksheet I'm working in. But with the other worksheets it sorts it but the data for each person doesn't stay with the person... I hope I explained this problem to where someone can understand. PLEASE HELP!!! It used to happen when a column (in this example the one containing ...

Cannot "Page Setup" feature
Good morning I have been editing a book of ca 170 pages. Up until last Thursday I could access "page setup", the "Column" feature of the "Index and Reference" etc. I do not know what I might have done; however, now the Table of Contents show only 20 pages even though the entire book is present, the "Page Setup" is grayed out and I cannot access it, and other features suich as restoring the two column format for the indices at the end of the book no longer function. Can you tell me what I may have done and how to fix it. I tried just copying ...