Page Breaks Problem ( Emergency , Gurus.. PleaseHelp)

Can any body help me immediately.

Please understand the snario.

I am setting the page breaks on my excel sheet. that i had generated b
executing code from Visual Basic. When i first time generate the exce
sheet the code used to set the page breaks executes right. but when
second time execute the code. the code to set the page breaks, Fails.

Below is given the code that i am using to set the page breaks.

Plese help ..

wrkSheet.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(Row, 1)
wrkSheet.VPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(1, CmbMaxColumns+1)

Follwing is the error that s show when i execute the code secon
time... Please Please help. I am just stuck... I have to send th
shipment of the software project tonight...

Error : '462'
The Remote server machine does not exist or is un available

This is to note that i am not using any network resource. its strang
for me..why i am getting this erro

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"usiddiqui >" <<usiddiqui.16lsy2@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:usiddiqui.16lsy2@excelforum-nospam.com...
> Can any body help me immediately.
>
> Please understand the snario.
>

> I am setting the page breaks on my excel sheet. that i had generated
by
> executing code from Visual Basic. When i first time generate the
excel
> sheet the code used to set the page breaks executes right. but when i
> second time execute the code. the code to set the page breaks, Fails.
>
> Below is given the code that i am using to set the page breaks.
>
> Plese help ..
>

> wrkSheet.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(Row, 1)
> wrkSheet.VPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(1, CmbMaxColumns+1)
>

> Follwing is the error that s show when i execute the code second
> time... Please Please help. I am just stuck... I have to send the
> shipment of the software project tonight...
>
> Error : '462'
> The Remote server machine does not exist or is un available
>

> This is to note that i am not using any network resource. its strange
> for me..why i am getting this error
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

Hyperlink Problem
I previously had java Web Start loaed on my PC. I removed it. However, every time I try to open a web link in Outlook, I get something trying to load JWS). it asks me to accept or decline the license agreement. I decline. Then I go back and click on the hyperlink and it opens fine in IE 6. Any suggestions on how to rid myself of this annoyance? ...

Problems calculating a converted html table to Excel XP (2002)
I have a generated report off the web that must be converted into Excel. When the report comes up initially it is in a .asp format. I save the report off the web in HTML format. Then open excel, then go to file -> open and browse for the file that I just saved. The report opens fine with all data showing up as is. However when I try to go and calculate a column of numbers, the answer that I get is 0. So if I go and add up say this list of numbers which is : 5, 7, and 8. The sum should be 20. Instead I get 0 everytime. I have tried to format the cells to be numbers instead of gen...

Problem Importing a TXT File
I have a workbook named 05-03-31. It contains information for the first quarter of this year. Sheet 1 references cells on Sheet 2. Sheet 2 was created by importing a TXT file. I thought I had accomplished something wonderful at that time. I now have a new TXT file with second quarter data. I opened the first quarter workbook, 05-03-31 and saved it as 05-06-30, so now I have a second quarter workbook. When I Import the second quarter TXT file into the second quarter workbook it creates a Sheet 3. On Sheet 1 can I globally change all the references to Sheet 2 to Sheet 3? I tried deleting Sheet 2...

2008 Client Deployment Problem
I am trying to move a client computer (running 32-bit Windows XP Pro) from a workgroup to the SBS 2008 domain using the SBS 2008 Client Deployment Launcher. I get to the "Move Exiting User and Settings" dialog where it is supposed to list the user profiles that exist on the clinet machine so that you can select the user to be mapped to the new profile. The list of profiles is empty - all it shows is "None". The help file says something about removing the "make private" option from the user's profile files. However this assumes the client computer...

xml problems with dotnet1.1
Hi List I have developed a small app reading xml files using dotnet1.0. Now I changed to dotnet1.1. The Problem is with Dotnet1.1 the Method OuterXml from class XmlDocument returns the xml string in another format. In Dotnet1.0 the returned string looks like "<TAG ELEMENT='1'>DATA</TAG>" In Dotnet1.1 the returned string looks like "<TAG ELEMENT=\"1\">DATA</TAG>" Can I change back to output from Dotnet1.0 using Dotnet11, or is there any other workaround??? regards Bj�rn Hi Bj�rn, How did the original document look like? A...

Help please
Hi everybody, what can be the reason why for some crm users in our domain, the incoming replies originating from crm contacts are populated as an activity but for some others they are not (eventhough replies come to their outlook inbox folder). Am I missing something in terms of user rights for that users? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks Have all the users had the CRMEMailEnable setting added to their profile in AD? -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Isil" <Isil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A86BDB4-F184-45D0-9A38-3C1D1470B88B@microsoft.com....

Image attachments problem
I am trying to set up outlook 2002 (XP). When we receive a message from someone with image attachments (jpg, gif) we are unable to view them in the message. How do I make it so we are able to view image the images in the actual message. I have tried everything, well almost everything. Can someone help? Thanks Auto ...

Resizing problem: SDI with a CTabCtrl, Tabs disappear?
I have a complicated and weird problem. First, I am creating an SDI application (with a menu, max/min option, etc..) with a CTabCtrl. I used a class I found on Code project to be able to resize the application. The article and downloadable code is here: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dynwindow.asp?df=100&forumid=363&exp=0&select=539230 After downloading the cdxDynamic files, I integrated them into my code, and it worked beautifully, except for this... I am also implementing List Controls inside of each tab, and the List Control box was resizing seperately from the SDI app. ...

Outlook Web Access Problems (SBS 2003)
Wonder if any one can help... We use Outlook Web Access and until last week we have never had any problems.... (SBS 2003) I get to the login screen and put my username and password in and I get the error "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Ensure that your user name and password are correct, and then try again." I've tested the login as both the user the admininstrator and internally on the server and I get the same problem... I'm not aware that we have installed any new apps or made any changes recently Any ideas....?, the users just seem to have los...

Full Page Backgrounds
I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). How do I make the background full page? Thank you, Jana Jana wrote: > I am trying to create a 2006 calendar and I would like the background > to go from corner to corner of the page (no white around the edges). > How do I make the background full page? > > Thank you, Jana *SIGH* doesn't anyone STFW anymore?! This has NOTHING to do with Publisher and EVERYTHING to do with your printer. If your printer can't handle full bleed th...

Printable Page
Can someone tell me how to set up the following page to be able fill the entire page so that the table that houses all the content is full page rather than part of the page. the page is: http://shirleysrecipes.awardspace.biz/printlemonpoundcake.htm Thank you, Change <table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="640" height="1469" bordercolorlight="#000080" bordercolordark="#000080"> to <table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"...

help in publisher and can't see the page tab on the bottom
I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do I get the tool bar on the bottom back? Mercy0986 wrote: > I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher > file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do > I get the tool bar on the bottom back? ============================ For Publisher 2003 or earlier: Go to.....View / Status Bar For Publisher 2007...have a look at the following article: Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publish...

Align or Distribute problem
Publisher 2002. Win XP Home. I have created 6 small identical blank price tickets(showing store name) appearing on A4 size card (landscape) 3 across top with 3 below,spaced, by eye, as evenly as I could. These will be cut to individual useable price tickets. However I will want to print on both sides of the cards,(to make re-usable) and therefore want the spacing to be identical (mirrored ?) I have tried Edit "select all" then gone to "Arrange" /Align or Distribute /Distribute Horizontically/ DistributeVertically. The effect is to scatter the price tickets, not equall...

Problem executing a macro from different workbook where it is
Hi everibody, I have a macro in a workbook called, for example, WB1.xls. The macro takes differentes ranges and copy them in another location. ex. : Public Sub ZeroizaModeloSteve() Set wbModelo = Application.Workbooks(Mid(cteLibModelo, 2)) Set wsI = wbModelo.Sheets("I") Set wsT = wbModelo.Sheets("T") Set wsmodelo = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaModelo) Set wsZeroing = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaZeoring) wsI.Range("F50:IS50").Copy wsI.Range("F51").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues end sub 'i have omitted declaration variables and desct...

Very strange RWW problem
Here's one for you folks. I have a watchguard edge router that won't let me get into RWW. I can put in a standard old Linksys router in, configure the ports and everything works fine. I use the same port configuration for the watchguard and the connection fails. While trying to trouble shoot the problem, the watchguard tech did some packet sniffing and tells me that the 443 info passes through the router fine and the 4125 info then goes to the server and the server immediately resets the connection. Again, I can hook up a linksys wrt54 router and it works perfectly. I ha...

Showing multiple pages of a workbook
How can I easily show 2 pages of a workbook on the same screen and sync the scrolling? Jim Rech posted this: http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=eGtL9Sbu%24GA.207%40cppssbbsa03 It may do what you want (well, if you change it to Trues). And I think that I've seen posts that this is built into xl2003. (but not sure) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm RBS wrote: > > How can I easily show 2 pages of a workbook on the same screen and sync the > scrolling? -- Dave Peterson D...

Hours Subtotal Problem
Hi I am getting a wrong result when I sum up all the hours and I get for an example 31:59 (31 hours : 59 minutes) , When I need to get is 32:00 Houes. Is there a problem with the sum function or what? Thanks > Is there a problem with the sum function or what? No, but there likely is a problem with your data, or the data types that you have chosen (ie. floating point errors). Since you have not provided much detail, perhaps these articles will be helpful for you: How to Calculate Daily Hours Based on Clock In/Clock Out Times http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=23795...

GetMessage Function MFC Mixed mode dll link problems...
All, I have a MFC Mixed mode dll which is working well. I am now tring to use a regular C++ class from another DLL which has a method called GetMessage. When I link I get 2 error messages: MyClass.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00074C) "public: class CMessage * __thiscall CTransmitMessage::GetMessage(int)" (?GetMessage@CTransmitMessage@DSS@@$$FQAEPAVCMessage@2@H@Z) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall CMyClass::ProcessStateResponse(class CStateResponse const &)" (?ProcessStateResponse@CMyClass@DSS@@$$FAAEXABVCStateResponse@2@@Z) MyClass.o...

Problem with VB.NET and Assembler x64
Hi, I have a 32-bit software that functioned well, but after upgrading my hardware, I wanted to transform this software in his 64-bit version. It all works except for the parameters passing to an Assembler dll that I wrote (even this is ported to 64-bit) Here is the code: VB: Private Declare Sub SUBLONG5 Lib "Codes64" (ByRef i1 As Long, ByVal cm As Long, ByRef c1 As Long, ByRef y1 As Long, ByRef p As Long, ByVal cmm As Long, ByRef c As Long) .... 'All parameters are long-type Call SUBLONG5(i1(j1m), cm, c1, y1, p(mi), cmm, c(mi)) .... Assembler: SUBLONG5 FR...

minus numbers causing a problem
I am trying to set up a 4 day "Scorecard" for a golf tournament using Excel 2002. Column A is players name. column B is handicap. Column C is Day1 Gross score, D is Day1 Net score and E is a daily running Total. Repeated for the four days with Total Gross and Net scores as the last two columns. I want Column D to show the result of C -B and Column E to show the running total Net scores. I was wondering if there was a formula I could use that wouldn't show and total the Minus figure generated at Column B. I have managed to hide it using Conditional Formatting but it is ...

Problem copying named range
I have a named range on a Lookup sheet which I am trying to copy to a destination on the main sheet (Mobiles). The range named PlugIn occupied V4:Z4 on the Lookup sheet and has a border round the entire area (none internal). This is a region title and only has text in V4. Using the following bits of code to copy the range to V6 on the Mobiles sheet, I end up with the text in V6 as expected, but the border only surrounds V6, not V6:Z6. With Worksheets("Lookup") Set PlugIn = .Range("PlugIn") End With PlugIn.Copy (Worksheets("Mobiles").Ran...

Problem with Outlook 2003 BCM and offline files
Hello! I have a client with SBS 2003 and Outlook 2003. Whenever he logs off if his LAN workstation, he gets an error stating "Offline files (\\server\Users) Unable to make 'Contact Management database [1].MDB available offline on (UNC to his My Docs). Files of this type cannot be made available offline." As a side note, has anyone had trouble with Google Groups searches lately, say in the last week? I can search for items inside quotation marks such as "files of this type cannot be made available offline" and I get few hits, sometimes none. If I search without q...

Problem attempting to use "Send To" feature
I have a user who's getting a problem when attempting to use the Send T Mail Recipient (as Attachment) feature of Excel 2000. Sometimes it will generate an "Interface Not Registered" error sometimes Excel will just hang (able to End Task on it). When attempting to use the same feature in Word, the following erro occurs: "Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure: "Unspecifie error"." MS Outlook is the default email program, and we're running Exchange McAfee is our virus program. I've ran System File Checker, full Windows Updated her workstat...

NTP-settings problem with IT Environment Health Scanner
Hi! I´d like to know what configuration the tool "IT Environment Health Scanner" looks for when checking NTP-settings in Active Directory. We have configured the time source for PDC-emulator in Forest with GPO and verified the settings with w32tm /monitor and it reports the new NTP-server as intended. But when the IT Environment Health Scanner checks for the NTP-server setting on the PDC-emulator, it reports the setting to be time.microsoft.com: ---- 8< ------ Report -------------------- Time sources are defined correctly for domain controllers Warning: The ...

Most Recent File problem
Hi, I have Excel 2000, and I have noticed that if I launch an Excel spreadsheet from Windows Explorer, or from a search box (by double-clicking it), and do some work on that spreadsheet and save it, I then find that if I later open Excel and look for the file in the MRF list under the File menu item, it is not there.http://www.excelforum.com//images/smilies/confused.gif :confused: It appears that it will only make it into the MRF lists if I open Excel first, then use File Open to select the file, do some work and save it. So why aren't files listed that are launched externally? Or am I...