Page 1, Page 2, ...is showing up very large in the worksheet.

--
Web Traveler
0

You are in Page Break Preview mode.  Go to the View menu and
choose 'Normal'.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Tink54" <Tink54@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> Web Traveler

0
chip1 (1821)
10/21/2004 4:30:11 PM
You're in Page Break Preview mode. Choose View/Normal.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
10/21/2004 4:31:57 PM
You are in page break view mode, go to view and switch it to normal mode.

"Tink54" wrote:

> --
> Web Traveler
0
Nick4562 (282)

Changes not showing up until 5 minutes later
We are on a NT4 network. The file is 7.5mb and we are using Excel 97. One user makes changes and closes the file. Another opens the file and the changes do not display . They close the file and reopen it 5 minutes later and ALL IS WELL. What is happening and how can we fix this? Thanks! Ken Big workbooks can take a long time to calculate. Doing things to Excel in the meantime can stop the process. Try leaving Excel alone for a bit and see what happens. Regards BrianB ============================================= "Ken L" <kenkasf@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:...

Messages Show as Unread
Running SBS2000 with Exchange. In a Public Folder, the messages won't allow their status to be changed. The trick is that some show up read, some show up unread. Even though the option to change their status shows up, selecting it has no effect. Is this an Outlook thing? (Outlook 2002) Thank you. What permissions do the viewers of the PFs have on the PFs? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and find...

Multiple copies of emails #2
I've read some of the other posts on this problem, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Here's the background. I'm using Outlook 2000 (SP-3). I have 3 different email accounts with comcast that I have forwarded to my Outlook. If some sends an email to any one of those account, I end up getting 3 copies of it in my inbox ... all to the same one of my email addresses. I know this isn't a problem with Comcast, because when I look at my messages on their server, there's only one copy of each. So I figure it must have something to do with the Rules ... but w...

Off-page references
Hi y'all, Is there a way to add identifying text into an Off-page reference? I have been unable to find a method to accomplish this. I am using Visio 2000. Thanx What do you mean by identifying text into an off-page reference? "web1110" <web02@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Od7Cl3uqDHA.1496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi y'all, > > Is there a way to add identifying text into an Off-page reference? I have > been unable to find a method to accomplish this. I am using Visio 2000. > > Thanx > > ...

Print Current Page Only Macro
I am trying to come up with a macro with the ability to print th current page. It has become a big need within my company and will b a real time saver. Is there a way to search for the active cell an then print the current page it is in? In other words, by placin your cursor on the page you want to print, you could then run th print current page macro Hi SUB print_current() ActiveSheet.PrintOut end sub But why don't you sue the print icon in the toolbar. AFAIK this only prints the current selected sheet(s) HTH Frank vschlen wrote: > I am trying to come up with a macro with t...

SELECT large amount of data in a worksheet
I have my mathematical model results in excel format every times I run my model. Huge amount of data --10,000 rows, with 10 columns. Now I like to copy certain portion of data into a new workbook for further analysis. And the data I wish to select is from F10:F10010 to P10:P10010. I can always select F10, scroll down and select P10010. This is a bit cumbersome and takes time. I cannot assign NAME to these data because every time I run my model, my range of data that I am interested in could differ -- meaning sometimes it could be ranging from H5:Q5 to H5000:Q5000. Is that a way for...

Managing a Large Workbook
Hello, I'm working with a very large workbook, it stretches from column A t column BE (about 33MB) and it is divided into 13 tabs or departments. It has both numbers and text. I have to email this out to 13 people have them update it, and email it back to me for an annual report. M question is how can I combine all of the information into one larg document that shows all 13 departments? Is there some type of mergin feature I can use? I've been looking at using the consolidate featute but want to avoid linking if possible. Thanks a lot -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.c...

Dynamics 2.0 Locks up
All of a sudden yesterday my dynamics POS 2.0 started locking up when it was minimized or idol for a few minutes of non use. Has anyone else had this problem? I am running Vista. Thanks If you haven't already, you may want to post this question in the retail management forum. -- Charles Allen, MVP "shadowrunner11" wrote: > All of a sudden yesterday my dynamics POS 2.0 started locking up when it was > minimized or idol for a few minutes of non use. Has anyone else had this > problem? I am running Vista. > > Thanks ...

RMS SO 2.0 Manager
On one of my RMS SO 2.0 Manager's computer I'm having a huge delay (about 5 minutes) before the Item list shows up (Database - Items). This only happens on this one machine that's "directly" connected to the RMS server (no VPN etc), while it's trying to bring up the Items List the SOMANAGER.EXE process CPU Utilization stays at 99% and there is no network utilization/activity. When I bring up an (all) Item List/Value report it doesn't take very long at all. Has anybody else encountered this problem and knows of a potential solution? I've already tried r...

Show random labels in simple line chart
I have a simple line chart that has a very large data table behind it. The line is generally the same simple upward slope with a "bend" where the slope changes. The data changes frequently so the location of the "bend" point changes as well. I do not use any labels on the chart, except that I want to label just the point where a change in slope occurs. Is there a way to do this automatically? I don't want to go in to the chart each time I create it and have to manually turn off the old "wrong" label and turn on the new one. I hope that makes sense...

redirect from worksheet
could you please tell me if you are on spreadsheet that has 3 worksheets, if you are on 1 of the 3 worksheets and you want to go to an entirely new spreadsheet, that is not part of that spreadsheet, can you do that and how? or can you have worksheets under a worksheet in a spreadsheet? "quinn111" wrote: > could you please tell me if you are on spreadsheet that has 3 worksheets, if > you are on 1 of the 3 worksheets and you want to go to an entirely new > spreadsheet, that is not part of that spreadsheet, can you do that and how? > > or can you have worksheets...

spellcheck on protected worksheet
how can I have spellcheck activated on a password protected worksheet for cells that are unlocked Chris, here is one way, password for sheet in this macro is 123, assign this to a button on the sheet Sub spellcheck() ActiveSheet.Unprotect password:="123" Cells.CheckSpelling CustomDictionary:="CUSTOM.DIC", IgnoreUppercase:=False _ , AlwaysSuggest:=True ActiveSheet.Protect password:="123" End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 97 & 2000 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit ...

how to automate exporting excel worksheet to csv file
Looking for a way to create a macro or script to export the contents of an excel spreadsheet ( 6columns) to an ASCII comma separated file. I would like to be able to script this to run weekly. On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:23:43 -0500, "Bob" <rpl-erroroneous@goldengate.net> wrote in microsoft.public.excel.misc: >Looking for a way to create a macro or script to export the contents of an >excel >spreadsheet ( 6columns) to an ASCII comma separated file. >I would like to be able to script this to run weekly. With VBA, I would do it this way: someWorkBook.SaveAs Fil...

CRM 3
HI all, i was unable using CRM 1.2 report in CRM 3. so, where i can find the guide for using custom crystal report in CRM 3? what software i should install. thank you, regards, Ng HI, all, it is possible add the crystal report crm 1.2 to CRM 3 report page? bec when i try using CRM3 Add new Report. i see the following msg Error Uploading Report An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again. If this problem continues, contact your system administrator. if can add, the crystal report crm 1.2 it is require re-mapping the fields? bec i...

Working hours #2
Hi, I have helpdesk inquiries logged in at various times of the day. Sinc our working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00, I would like to the clock t start the next working day if the inquiry arrives after working hours. Can anyone suggest what formula I should use? Example of cell A1 content: 13/06/2005 14:05 Thanks Han -- Hani Muhtad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2679 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46722 Hi Hani Try =IF...

Copy Public Folders #2
I need to copy a ton of public folders and their sub folders to a single public folder on my exchange 2003 server. I once saw a program that would accomplish this for me. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks PFmigrate, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/PFMIGRATE.html If you need to keep the same permissions for each folder you will also need PVADMIN, http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/the_pfdavadmin_.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

Report #2
Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report dictionary all companies Regards Srinivasan Yes. -- Lyle U Srinivasan wrote: > > Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using > different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report > dictionary all companies > > Regards > Srinivasan OK, that was a bit too brief. Remember that security access to modified reports is specific to each company. Grant access to the modfied reports for each company where...

the picture is too large and will be truncated #2
Hi, When i try to select an entire row and push the copy button. I'm getting the following error: "the picture is too large and will be truncated" There are no pictures in the selection!!(?) I work with Excel 2002 on Win xp prof. Somebody has an idea thanxs in advance greets, Van Steenbergen Jan See Jon Peltier's site about this error http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/XL_PPT.html This is the only KB obout this error This is for 2000 but check it out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318265&Product=xlw2K XL2000: Error Message: The P...

insert number in column #2
I have a column with threedigits for telephone extensions. I want to insert a digit before the three throughout the column as the extension has been increased to 4 digits. Any easy way.../ Thanks. AFD One way: In a blank column (say column H), enter H1: =1 & A1 or, if you want them as numbers rather than text: H1: =1000+A1 copy down as far as necessary. Select the column and copy it. Select the original column and choose Edit/Paste Special/Values. In article <Om6vrJpEIHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote: &...

Trouble scanning 3 of 9 #2
I have a client who is using 1"x1" labels to label some internal use products or products that come through the door without UPCs. We have set them up to use the 3 of 9 barcode format when there is no UPC available. The trouble is, the barcode is so condensed that the scanners at the POS can't read them. The line scanners in the receiving department read the barcodes without issue. Has anybody else had this problem? What can be done to remedy this? I have considered writing a simple program to automatically generate an internal use barcode as the UPC-A type scans without issue....

EXCEL will not show FONT less than 8
I was having aproblem with Outlook so I uninstalled and reinstalled Office. How when I select a EXCEL S/S with any font smaller than 8 - it does not show. When I tried to type in a small font it gave me a Row Height of 500 !! Anyone ever heard of this problem - I suspect I'll be into installing Office again - but if anyone knows a quick fix it would be nice. BTW I tried several S/S that work on other computers. Thanks for any help ...

Re: combine multiple excel file in to one excel file and multiple worksheet
I am wanting to use the following code to combine worksheets from multiple files. However I would like to be able to select folder which contains files in a more automated way that having to change the code every time, and also copy all worksheets with links and formulas removed. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as I have limited code knowledge. Option Explicit > Sub Copy_them() > > Dim TargetWkbk As Workbook > Dim mrgWkbk As Workbook > > Dim i As Long > Dim Wks As Worksheet > Dim fName As String > > Application.ScreenUpdating = F...

Crystal 9.0 and CRM 1.2
Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? Yes 1.2 supports crystal 9.0 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03e101c3bf57$beeb0880$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? ...

save as web page in 2010
Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show animations and effects within the presentation? I'd probably save as video. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "kim" <kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A385DBD0-9027-4E2E-B3CF-2C43D2EB2117@micro...