Outlook Tool Bar In Excel Spreadsheet

Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the
to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it.  It does not appear
as a toolbar under view.
0
kgriffith (2)

Hi KathyG

Press the mail button on the standard toolbar next to the save button again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"KathyG" <kgriffith@rc.com> wrote in message news:07e501c38464$c8422540$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Up with the tool bars there an outlook tool bar with the
> to, from, etc. I cannot get rid of it.  It does not appear
> as a toolbar under view.

0
rondebruin (3790)
9/26/2003 7:37:20 PM
Ron, thank you.  I cannot believe it was that easy.

0
kgriffith (2)

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...