Opening Excel Workbooks

I'm running into an issue where if I click on an Excel
file through My Documents, it doesn't automatically bring
it up.

I get the toolbar but the actual spreadsheet doesn't
appear on the screen.  I have to click on the taskbar to
get it to pop up.

If I already have Excel active and I open a file through
Excel, this doesn't happen.

Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

Here is a similar thread:

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=237195

Rolli

Hi,

Take a look at Tools-Options-General tab- uncheck ignore
other applications??

jeff

0
anonymous (74722)