Open message to MVPs and other Excel Experts

I have been on these boards (or newsgroups) for the last month or so an
like a lot of others before me have found them to be very useful.

My personal quest for an easier life has been helped quite a few time
and I feel very humbled indeed.

I do however find myself wondering about some of the 'names' wh
feature regularly on these groups and would like to know more abou
them.

In other words things like ... Where you live in the world. Wha
motivates you to help others like me day in and day out. Do you hav
day jobs where you ply your trade and then come onto these boards i
your spare time....

Regard

This thread reveals some interesting facts about them:

http://tinyurl.com/29lej

Often times the MVPs will post some personal information
on their websites:

http://www.mvps.org/links.html#Excel

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

month or so and
>like a lot of others before me have found them to be very
useful.

>My personal quest for an easier life has been helped
quite a few times
>and I feel very humbled indeed.
>
>I do however find myself wondering about some of
the 'names' who
>feature regularly on these groups and would like to know
more about
>them.
>
>In other words things like ... Where you live in the
world. What
>motivates you to help others like me day in and day out.
Do you have
>day jobs where you ply your trade and then come onto
these boards in
>your spare time....
>
>Regards
>

>---
>
>.

0
jason.morin (561)

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

owa cant open ppt attachments

message delivery problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

learning Excel #3

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Excel VBA