Open file Slow on Excel 2003

We have upgraded our Office 2000 to 2003 and after the upgrade the response
time to open a file on the network or C drive is slow.  Once you have click
on down arrow next to the look in box it takes a few seconds to respond.

All the patches have been loaded. We are running windows XP

 Any suggetions

0
Vuka (1)

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2