open a new word document

hello,

I have a spread sheet with various options.  when i have completed these
options I want to be able to press a 'quote' button which will open up a word
document and put these results in a simple easy to read format.

Problem 1 - I can't get excel to open a new word document

Problem 2 - Whats the best way to copy the information across?  Should I
make up the sentances in Excel first and then just copy and paste them?

Thanks,
0
Ciara (24)

Managed to get it to open now - how do I get it to save the word file as the
name given in a particular cell?

"Ciara" wrote:

> hello,
>
> I have a spread sheet with various options.  when i have completed these
> options I want to be able to press a 'quote' button which will open up a word
> document and put these results in a simple easy to read format.
>
> Problem 1 - I can't get excel to open a new word document
>
> Problem 2 - Whats the best way to copy the information across?  Should I
> make up the sentances in Excel first and then just copy and paste them?
>
> Thanks,
0
Ciara (24)