Open a new sheet?

How can I get Excel to automatically open a new sheet in the sam
workbook using the exact same sreadsheet that I have created wit
formulas and all.?  In doing that, I want excel to take the value i
each sheet of cell A3 and automatically put it into cell A1 of the ne
sheet.  Thanks in advance.

Mile

--
mcr
mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15496
> View this thread:

frank.kabel (11126)

Getting Data from Excel Graph onto New Speadsheet
I am trying to get the information that I have plotted, on a scatted graph, off onto the second sheet an splitting the information. I'm not too sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I am hoping that someone can help? The original data that is on the graph is in 3 columns. One has the company name, one is the current value and one is the predicted value. I need this info to come off the graph or from the original data in 2 fields. Customer and predicted value, but they need to be prioritized. 1 needs to be the one with the lowest current and highest potential. 2 needs...

Performing two Advanced Filters in the same sheet
Dear experts, I have a range that I am using the Advanced Filter to hide amounts less than 0. On the same worksheet, further down, I have a different range that I want to use the Advanced Filter to hide amounts less than 5. Each of these ranges feeds a different chart. When I use the Advanced Filter on the second range, the first range shows all the data. Is there a way around this? Can I use Advanced Filter for each different range on the same worksheet and if so, how? Thanks in advance, Neal You can copy the filtered data to another location in one fell swoop, assume the tabl...

New formula: = does not disappear
In an excel sheet, I am typing in a new formula: "=Master!C271". However, instead of showing what is in that cell, it shows the formula. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks! Hi Mike tools / options / view - untick formulas or the cell was preformatted as text, use edit / replace - look for: = replace with: = this tends to fix it Cheers JulieD "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78BE9332-7E2F-4DB9-8D84-DE485BB6A878@microsoft.com... > In an excel sheet, I am typing in a new formula: "=Master!C271". However, > ins...

New users not showing in global address list
We have a new network installed with an Exchange Server 2003 installed at head office and three Server 2003 geographic sites. When we create a new user at Head Office, the user can log on at the remote site but their email address does not appear in the global address list. It seems that all the users we created on Day 1 appear in the Global Address List but any new additions don't. To my thinking, Active Directory is being replicated across the sites because the users can Log In and get authenticated at the other sites. What am I missing regarding the "update" of the Gl...

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new year approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.madeshopping.net ====
Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new year approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.madeshopping.net ==== Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33 UGG BOOT $50 Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25 FREE SHIPPING ...

Outlook quits 0.5sec after opening
This happened after I had unchecked some things in msconfig Startup I tried putting them back to no avail May also have occured after uninstalling Norton Anti Spam Trial Version -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- "Trevor Appleton" <trevor@nospamweatherdot4dinternetdocodotuk> wrote in message news:401d6d82$1_8@corp.newsgroups.com... > This happened after I had unchecked some things in msconfig Startup > > I...

opening unopened workbbok via code
Hi, I posted this question a while ago, but the responses I got wer unfortunately beyond my comprehension as a self-taught VBA'er! My problem was that I wanted to check if a file was open and if no open it before working on it. I developed the following code which seems to work OK. On error Goto Line1 Windows("a").Activate Goto Line2 Line 1: Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\A.xls" Line2: ..... The problem I have is that if I need to check on more than one workboo in one sub (eg "B.xls"), I get an error message "subscript out o range" for the line, W...

New a view for owned and shared records
I'd like to define an accounts view that shows all accounts I own and any that I'm shared on. I can't find the field with the shared information. Any suggestions? Hi, So basically you want to see all accounts to which you have access. Define criteria for filters, dont mention the owner and you will see all account to which you have read access. Just put one filter. Show me all Active Accounts. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Ed Crawford" wrote:...

excel sheet password recovery
i need to get my excel sheets password recovery You should try a search on Google for Excel Password recovery, there are tons of tools out there a few free and some chargeable -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS web: www.excelusergroup.org web: www.nickhodge.co.uk "Abdulsalam" <Abdulsalam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2F7B0C6-27DB-4EBC-9EB1-DD197F6265AB@microsoft.com... > i need to get my excel sheets password recovery > "Nick Hodge" <nick_hodge@zen.co.uk> wro...

Open Same Form 2 Different Ways
I am coding with C# in Visual Studio 2005 for a database application residing on remote MS SQL Server 2005. What I want to do is open the same form but from 2 different places and only one instance. I currently have the form where it will open from a double click on datagridview from another form to the proper record and only one instance. However, doing this bypassed by databinding source for opening the form to all records. I still want to be able to open the form to all records again only one instance. I think I need to set up custom load methods and run a form load check with if/else ...

My chart won't show on new sheet
I am having a problem with an assignment for my class and am NOT getting help from anyone. I am using Office 2007, have Vista HP, and am working on the Excel 2007 course. The problem is that when I try to move the chart to a new sheet using the move chart button, the new sheet is created but the chart can not be seen. I am about ready to use my text book as kindling. Can anyone at all lead me to see what I am doing wrong? Hi Julie. On the desing tab under chart tools you click on move chart and select as object in new sheet? "Julie W." wrote: > I am having a problem with ...

Outlook 2010
I have configured a few email accounts: 1 Exchange (work) and 2 pop3/smtp (private). I can't find an option to set my exchange account as a default one for sending emails. So I often send work emails from private account - pretty annoying feature... :) Please help ...

Opening .xml file with my application
Hi I have an application to show the data in .xml file in different mode. When I want to right click on the xml file and select my application to open the xml file. In this case in the application side how to take file name as a parameter to open the xml file and link it to the File->Open menu item in the application. Thanks in advance. Murali. you have to process the command line parameters to get the file name. "PMURALI" <pmurali@osi-systems.co.in> wrote in message news:ubod584WFHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have an application to show the...

New Computer: Moving Office 2002
My company sent me a new computer (one of their castoffs) for my home office. I have reformatted the machine and reinstalled the OS. I can reinstall all the apps but how do I MOVE all my outlook 2002 account settings, rules, shortcuts and files to the new computer. I have connected the computers together on a LAN and can move files between each other but I know that the PST is not enough. Thanks. On 14 Apr 2004 03:04, "The Unknown Poster" <whatseMail@none.com> wrote: >My company sent me a new computer (one of their castoffs) for my home >office. >I have reformat...

Unable to open calendar
Calendar created in OLXP cannot be Opened in OL2000. Cannot Open iCalendar Whats wrong Dear, Have a look here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307313 -- Hope this helps you more Regards APK "gansh" wrote: > Calendar created in OLXP cannot be Opened in OL2000. Cannot Open iCalendar > Whats wrong > > Thanks for your quick answer, yes it is working after I take out the reminder tick mark. "Anver" wrote: > Dear, > Have a look here > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307313 > > -- > Hope...

Problem Opening Certain Emails
I'm having this problem. When I try to open a certain email I receive the following error: This object was created in Outlook. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed. I Tried repairing office and applying a hotfix that Microsoft says it would solve it, but didn't work. If I try saving the email locally, I still get the above error when trying to open the file. But if you forward or save the email to another machine it opens fine. has anyone seen this probl...

How to Save All Open Excel Windows??
How can I easily save all open windows in EXCEL? [I have Excel 97.] Thank you. -- Pat (To respond by email please remove "MYPANTS" from the email address at the top.) Excel has an Addin that can accomodate you: 1. Open Excel 2. Click Tools-->Addins 3. Enable/Check the AutoSave Addin and Click OK 4. Click Tool-->AutoSave 5. Choose the "Save All Open workbooks" option 6. (Optionally) Uncheck "Prompt Before Saving". This is not recommended because it will save all open workbooks without notifying you. If you've made any unwanted changes to any open work...

Help with Security Ideas on new install
Good morning. We are about to install our first Exchange 2003 box and the question of security was asked by our brass. Keeping in mind that our owner (small company here) is against any access to our network (to date) I need some suggestions on strong security guidelines when setting up this box. Any sugggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Terry Security-Hardening Exchange 2003 Servers http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/faecb78b-8453-4192-966e-06b05d49103f.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/bl...

Building New SBS2008 Server Hardware Question
I am going to spec out a new server for a client who will be running SBS2008 Advanced. They may or may not running the SQL on that physical box. Not sure yet. They key thing they have been having a problem with in their current SBS2003 is I/O speed of the HDs. (I think something is not right with the controller) and now the machine is almost 5 years old. It's time to upgrade their 15 user network. So in your "dream world". What would you make sure you include in the hardware and how would you configure it, including virtualizations. The customer uses Dell ...

Open File: Sorting of folders problem
Hi, I am having a problem when I go into File | Open within Excel 2002 and the folders don't appear to be sorted in any particular order. If I go into Word, Powerpoint, or Outlook then the folders show up in alphabetical order. I have Office 97 plus the upgrade for Excel 2002 installed on my win2k system. I have also installed all the updates to Excel 2002. Any suggestions? Thanks. Best Regards, Jim Reisz Don't trust what's displayed. When you're showing the details, you can click on the header (name, size, modified, etc) and sort it. (and click on it again and sort ...

Can't Open 'Send' Folder
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Get a general error message when attempting to open SEND folder. Have tried all recommended fixes in Entourage help and no result. Any help much appreciated. <br> thanks. On 1/8/10 9:49 AM, in article 59bb058d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "kwieder@officeformac.com" <kwieder@officeformac.com> wrote: > Get a general error message when attempting to open SEND folder. Have tried > all recommended fixes in Entourage help and no result. Any help much > appreciated...

Creating hidden modal property sheet
How do I create hidden modal property sheet? The property sheet is created with DoModal. If I cannot create it hidden maybe I can create it with position off screen and make it hidden later and then center on the screen. > How do I create hidden modal property sheet? The property sheet is created > with DoModal. If I cannot create it hidden maybe I can create it with > position off screen and make it hidden later and then center on the screen. Make it modeless and hide it. If its hidden why would it matter if its modal or not. --- Ajay No, I cannot create it modeless. I need to...

Backup and restore to new database
Hi I'm trying to take a backup in 2005 and restore it to multiple databases. It's part of a test environment we are trying to set up. I basically want to mimic the ability to completely overwrite the database which you can, or used to able to do, in the GUI. I'm getting errors about the tail log when backing up or that the files from the old data don't match the new database. Sorry I don't have exact errors or code to hand - it seems such a basic thing to do I was hoping someone would have a script. It needs to be TSQL as I'm going to be running it from s...

Smartlist Builder Smartlist based on new View in SQL 2008 with GP
Hi there, I created one smartlist based on a view in SQL 2008. Smartlist is ok and working fine with my user id and sa. But when I give security access to other users, they can see the Smartlist Option but when they click it they get error message that don't have rights to one of the table used in this smartlist. I also have given them Grants through SQL Server. But no effect. What is the problem? Naseer, Check my article on the subject at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/12/smartlist-builder-security-for-sql.html. It explains an issue similar to the one you are havin...

In HQ make works sheets formulas go cross tables..
It would be great to have more functionality in the HQ worksheet formula's if you add a supplier and they have a lot of items, but the costs are the same, a lot of time could be saved if you could copy the cost from the standard cost. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...