Only 1 taskbar button when i open 2 excel documents

Hi all. When i open 2 excel documents i have only 1 taskbar button on the
taskbar even though i did not choose the option to group similar taskbar
buttons under taskbar properties. Hence when i want to switch between the 2
documents i need to go to window and select them. Hence how do i solve this
so that i can have 2 taskbar buttons of the excel documents on the taskbar?
Thks in advance.
0
inenewbl (26)

Tools>Options>View, check Windows In  taskbar

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all. When i open 2 excel documents i have only 1 taskbar button on the
> taskbar even though i did not choose the option to group similar taskbar
> buttons under taskbar properties. Hence when i want to switch between the
2
> documents i need to go to window and select them. Hence how do i solve
this
> so that i can have 2 taskbar buttons of the excel documents on the
taskbar?
> Thks in advance.

0
phillips1 (803)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

option button
Hi I need some help! I have a column with results from a survey. The results are in text but do have a ranking, e.g. the results can be A,B,C,D or E. I now want to create an option button or similar where I can let the user choose to cap the results so e.g. the maximum result is a B and then all A results should show up as B's. Is this possible? Thanks You'll need a helper column to do this. Try something like this: =IF(B3<=C$1,C$1,B3) B3 is the survey result, C1 is the "Cap" value. HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Andreas" wrote: > Hi > > I need som...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

owa cant open ppt attachments

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Contacts in Exchange #2

Document Viewer installer error

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

cannot open hyper links in outlook