OLE error

I design an OLE server, and in the excel spreadsheet, I have macro that
create OLE object and and OLE object will updatie the data in spreadsheet.

it works fine under Excel 97/2000 for long time, but now under Excel
2002/2003, sometimes I got "OLE error 800AC472".
the problem happens when it took OLE server too long to update the data in
spreadsheet, if it take less than one minute to update spreatsheet,
everything is fine, but when it takes more than 2 minutes, it raises
exception. it looks like EXCEL disconnects from the OLE server. but again,
it works fine under Excel 2000.

please help.
Simon

0
youyou1 (4)

Dexterity Runtime Error in Great Plains
After years of smooth operations, nobody can log into Great Plains. We are getting a Dexterity Runtime Error before the login screen appears. Does anyone have any suggestions? What exactly is the entire error message? Can you log into GP directly on the server? What version and service pack of GP? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "CStubin" <CStubin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CD176F9-0AED-4F38-89D1-1941FD50E00E@microsoft.com... > After years of smooth operations, nobody can log into Great Plains. We > are >...

#Temp table error
Hi everbody, my client gets an error at opening RMS HQ Manager and it's something like this: "The name of the object '#Temp' is not valid. SELECT * FROM #Temp WHERE [Status] IN (0,1,2,3,5,6,7)" I have seen this before, but I'm not sure (can't remember) if there was an fix for this or workaround, or what's provoking it. ¿Any idea? The client has an RMS v2.0 with SP2... Thanks in advance, Antonijo -- ADTodorovik This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C9AC67.444855D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ut...

MSCRM Reports
Hi , I had already posted a question regarding reports. I am getting the Crystal Logon Error. I had tried out all the options that you guys have suggested , but none works for my specific condition. I would want to know if a CRM user from a domain (different from the one in which the CRM server has been set) can access reports over the web interface. The important factor is that he is using a Open IP machine. (which is not part of any domain). Is it possible to view reports in such a situation ? Hi Jij Try adding the user's own domain user as a user to MSCRM, and then login with th...

application error message
i have a file that holds daily report, each day in separate sheets. because each report has the same format and formula, i just make a copy of the previous sheet. this worked for the past 4 months or so. but today, a "Dr Watson" window popped up with the message <Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x3012777e>, then closes the file. i already reset my computer, i even tried copying another file, but the same error occurred. do i need to reinstall MS Excel? thank you very much. thanks again. :) >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >This impl...

msn error message
I am getting this message to MSN users and only msn users. an suggestions? The message could not be sent because one of the recipients wa rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address wa 'bikerguny@msn.com'. Subject 'Re: Poker Run', Account 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Serve Response: '450 msn.com backlog too large to queue [domain may b overloaded or down]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450 Error Number: 0x800CCC79 (I have deleted part of his e-mail address for privacy reasons. --------------------...

552 Transfer Error when trying to publish FP2002
I am able to log on to the host server, but after I begin publishing (a couple of seconds), I receive the "552 Transfer Failed" Error pop-up. Anyone have any ideas? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Jeff You should try a FrontPage newsgroup - this group is for support of Microsoft Outlook. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff" <jwmunden@netzero.net> wrote in message news:9473C4CB-E363-4964-8972-E0011FCC875B@microsoft.com... > I am able to log on to the host...

http 401 error when domain controller is running
I am having an issue where when I attempt to run a report via the RSExecution Web Service, ReportExecution2005.asmx, I get an HTTP 401 Error, not authorized. The web server, database server, development code and development environment are all on my local machine. That is a Windows XP machine running SP3, Dell Dimision, blah, blah, blah. My domain controller was not running last week and the report development and testing worked fine. Now that my domain controller is up, the report execution web service does not work. If I browse directly to the report using http://localho...

Excel 2002 error
I have a user with Office 2002 SP 3 now on Win XP PRO SP2. She is working on a big excel file and when she saves she gets the message "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications." follwed by this error "Unable to save external link values." I follwed KB331863 and did some research on the Web but nothing works. She has a IBM Thinkcentre P4 256MBRAM. Thank you ...

crm 3.0 add user from AD error: 0x80041D2C
from where start search problem fix? fool error msg: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041D2C. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041D2C. Source Error: An unhandled exception was gen...

msgbox on error
i have protected a worksheet - if i click a command button I get Run - time error '1004 Application defined or object defined error (with options to debug etc....) which is good because i don't want the command buttons to work while the sheet is protected however, i want my own message to come up with no options to debug/end/help. any ideas on code for this? Hello Ciara On Error GoTo Err_Hdler 'your code here Exit Sub Err_Hdler: Select Case Err.Number Case Is = 1004 MsgBox "This is your message" Case Else Msgbox "Other message" End Select HTH Cordially ...

CComboBox Display error
Hi, I am developing on a windows XP machine with VS .net version 2003. I have created a CFormView with drop list style combox boxes. The combo boxes display correctly on my machine, however when I deploy the application to a windows 2000 professional workstation the combo boxes drop down a small bit and are really skinny. Any ideas? Thanks, Josh <jangolan@ifmc.org> wrote in message news:1124395323.063708.292250@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I am developing on a windows XP machine with VS .net version 2003. I > have created a CFormView with dro...

Rules Error #4
Using Outlook 2002 with Exchange 2000 and one of the users receives the following error each time he opens Outlook: "Rules in Error - Server Requested Client Action - Movecopy, Unable to create dest message" This message appears to mean that there is an invalid rule setup but I have deleted all rules in Outlook and still receive this message??? ...

Out of Space Error in Exchange Router Service
I've been troubleshooting a client installation of CRM 3.0. They have been unable to send email from the web client or track email using Outlook Laptop client. CRM and Exchange are on seperate servers. I finally got it working last week on Friday. But over the weekend the Domain Controller with Exchange (and the Exchange Router) on it started having major performance issues. The the avg disk queue length was nearly 600/second (normally ran at around 2/second). The following error is also now in the Application Log: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkSer...

runtime error 1004 method range of object '_global failed
I receive this error when i run this macro from Excel 2000 spanish version, but no when i run in english version? Public Function gf_CopyPasteData(s_range As String, s_range2 As String, i_start_sheet_index As Integer, i_end_sheet_index As Integer) As Integer 'copies data from sheet one sheet to another sheet If CInt(Range(s_range).Count) = CInt(Range(s_range2).Count) Then Sheets(i_start_sheet_index).Select Range(s_range).Select Selection.Copy Sheets(i_end_sheet_index).Select Range(s_range2).Select ActiveSheet.Paste 'valid...

error entering numbers
Entering numbers in Excel 2000, they are all 100 times too small. For example 1 displays as 0.01, 2 as 0.02 etc. I have been using the software for about two years without a problem. I have reinstalled the software, I have clicked detect and repair in Help. All with no effect. Hi Peter! Use: Tools > Options > Edit Uncheck "Fixed decimal places" -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au "Peter P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f86b01c43e3d$d74fe0c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Entering nu...

Stuck at error in service activity
I keep recieving an error message ( The resources available for the selected dates or times do not meet the minimum resourse requirements for this service). PLEASE can someone give me an idea of how to fix this. The Help option isn't really helping. Thanks -- Heather I figured it out myself so thanks but don't waste time sending a response. -- Heather "heather" wrote: > I keep recieving an error message ( The resources available for the selected > dates or times do not meet the minimum resourse requirements for this > service). PLEASE can someone give me...

Error in Outlook Synchronization
We have a user who has recently upgraded to UR 8 and when synchronizing, is receiving the following error on synchronizing CRM contacts and appointments to native Outlook Contacts and Appintments… Tracked records will be synchronized when the primary owner's Outlook Mailbox connects to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Interestingly enough, that user is the owner on these and is using the CRM Outlook client (online only). Has anyone seen this type of error before? Jack ...

Error Customizing Outlook today in Outlook XXP
This just started after i got locked out of my computer. When I opened Outlook XP I got this message box: CiceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. I had Outlook set up to open on Outlook Today when the message appears. I have changed this so it opens to my inbox, but whenever I click on top of the tree, Outlook Today" it gives me the message above. Anyone have the foggiest idea how to fic this? ...

Error when opening
A friend's laptop battery went dead when a database was open and now the following error is appearing when they try to open the db: The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time. This is a single user database and unfortunately is not split between a front end/back end. Any ideas on how I can at least get to the data in the tables?? The db was designed in Access 2003. Thanks! "J" <J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1759DE12-98FD-4779-B600-1EE...

CRM Email Router: "The parameter is incorrect" errors in eventlog
Hello, I have the following setup of the CRM Email Router: We have a "Customer Support" mailbox on Server A. Mails are being sent to this mailbox from external addresses, but also from other internal users, who reside on server A as well. So, if I put the CRM Email router on Server A, some of the internal mails will not be caught. Thus, we decided to create a "CRM Support" mailbox on Server B, and auto-forward all mails from the "Customer Support" mailbox to the "CRM Support" mailbox. This is done via Exchange Server redirection, so that the send...

Linker error
Hi Group, What does this means ? I know it a linker error but what is the best approach to the such error messages? TestDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected: struct CFG_KEY_DATA * __thiscall TestDlg::GetKeyInfo(unsigned short)" (?GetKeyInfo@CTestDlg@@IAEPAUCFG_KEY_DATA@@G@Z) Thanks in advance JSmith "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OkWvROaoEHA.2588@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi Group, > > What does this means ? I know it a linker error but what is the best > approach to the such error messages? > >...

OUTLLIB.DLL error #2
I am getting a Outllib.dll error when I am trying to create a new appointment or new contact. This problem has just occurred in the past few days. I do have a Dell Handheld that syncs to my outlook, and has not given me problems in the past. I have tried already to detect and repair the errors, but the error still happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. "Karen" <karenday@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:017601c3a498$034c9280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting a Outllib.dll error when I am trying to > create a new appointment or new contact. ...

Button Error
I have copied the code for this button. The purpose of the button is to save the excel sheet at a specific location, and to save it. I want a prompt box to appear, which asks what name the user wants to save it as. Usually this name will be the date. I am getting this message: Message: Run time error: '424' Debug = MyFileName = "MyName" & UserForm1.TextBox1 & ".xls" 'Create the File Name ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub CommandButton1_C...

Error message when replying
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have an end user who gets this error &quot;Microsoft Entourage has encountered a problem and needs to close.&quot; This error appears when they are replying to certain emails. Tried several things and they don't seem to fix the issue. Rebuild the database, fixed permissions, emptied the cache, etc. <br><br>Has anyone else run into this issue? ...

Outlook 2002 to iPAQ Synch error
When I synch my Pocket PC with Outlook 2002, my all-day recurring events show up as two-day events in Outlook. This happens to all birthdays & holidays I have entered. I'm not making any changes to duration or to the time zone. Any ideas on how to fix this? ...