office 2003 #2

I recently installed office 2003 on a network for a
company.  When trying to insert a picture into an excel
file, and then printing, the picture will be distorted.
Instead of one picture it becomes 4 small, stretched out
pictures as if it smeared, but it didnt. It looks like it
skipped 4 times.
I've printed out different pictures from different
computers from different printers and there is usually one
or more distorted pictures. I wouldnt have emailed you in
this type of categorie if i didnt think it had to do with
the recent installation of office 2003, because these
problems werent occuring before this.
0
anonymous (74722)

Office XP media content?
I have Office 2003 Small Business edition and running Windows XP Home. Will my old Office XP Media Content disc install and work with Publisher 2003 (and the rest of Office 2003 Small Business Edition)? I installed the media content on my old Office XP setup and don't want to have to continually access the disc when I'm making up publications with the 2003 version. You can install the XP media disk, it will work fine with the 2003 Organizer. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com &q...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Outlook 2003 News