Number formula (2007)

How can I delete Number/Format Code that are created by mistake?

I created a number of Format Codes to achieve what I want in e.g., Y Axis.
2003 had an option of 'Delete' but I don't see it in 2007.

Thx

formula tu sum up to a number till 7
This is the data I have: 2 3 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 1 4 5 1 2 I want in column C to G cells to be filled till 7 starting to count from B and then starting again. Result I want: A B C D E F G 2 3 4 5 6 7 1 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 1 4 5 1 2 And so on... How can I do this... Thank you so much!!! I don't fully understand this. Why do you not show 2 as the starting value in column C? Why do you have a 1 after the 7? Is this the corresponding value from column B? Would C2 start with 4 and continue across until you next...

Office 2007 conversion to office 97 toolbars
I have Office 2007 on two laptops and i hate the new tool bars. Is there a converter to get the Office 97 tools bars to display? Try this link for an Add-On: <http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3000-18483_4-10637184&ontId=18483_4&spi=ca8ce47486251af8383c1da88963710e&lop=link&tag=tdw_dltext&ltype=dl_elite_dlnow&pid=11110773&mfgId=6254316&merId=6254316&pguid=m6kYFwoPjAIAADLhMj0AAABs&destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2F3001-18483_4-10637184.html%3Fspi%3Dca8ce47486251af8383c1da88963710e> OR <http://download.cnet.com/...

Re: Outlook 2007 create background
I played around with this further. You can still use any HTML editor to = create stationery and place it in the user's Stationery folder. You can = also use FrontPage 2003 to create new themes with background images. = Details at = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =...

How can I asign a number value to a text line in Excel?
tI have a Backgammon Club with Internal Club Rankings that are in Text. I want my members to report their wins - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place - in tournaments to my web site . I would like them to imput: their nickname, date of tournament, tournament Room #, tournament points played for, and host of the tournament. I would further like the calculation to display any change in Ranking as a text cell. Additionally, I want to show for the member, how many more points are needed to get to the next levle and what that (Text)level is. If there is a "what if" for this please advise. Ri...

Formula argument based on text
Hi All, I have cells (A1:A10) populated with text ("Pass" or "Fail"). In cell (A11) I want to have a formula that returns the text: "pass" if all the cells (A1:A10) contain the text "pass" "fail" if any one of the cells (A1:A10) contains the text "fail". How would I write the formula to achieve this? Regards gregork In A11 enter: =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A10,"Fail")>0,"Fail","Pass") HTH "gregork" <gregork@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:0RXSb.19911$ws.2664893@news02.tsnz.net... > ...

Outlook Connector for Hotmail & Outlook 2007
I couldnt synchronize properly with my hotmail account and my calendars, tasks, contacts doesnt sync the current connector doesn't work with outlook 2007 - you need to wait for an updated version of the connector. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Adding Named Formulas to a Chart
Guys I've been trying to figure out how to add a named formula to series' field. Do i just add teh name of the formula in quotes, singl quotes, or what? thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Maurice, like this: =workbook.xls!rangename -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com "maurices5000 >" <<maurices5000.178a3w@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:maurices5000.178a3w@excelforum-nospam.com... > Guys I've been trying to figure out how to add a named formula to a > ...

change the formula by changing contents of cell
I have a table that ranks a list of players by their statistics, for example, when I change cell B2 to "walks", my formula (large) lists the player with the most walks in cell B4, 2nd most in B5, 3rd in B6... that works well because more walks are good. But, when I change cell B2 to "strikeouts" I want it to list the player with the fewest number of strikeouts in B4, next fewest in B5 and so on. Is there a way to change the "large" function to the "small" function within the formula? I have set up a helper cell (C2) that changes fro...

option to show or hide social security number throughout system
Now that identify theft is a big issue, a great feature in HR and/or UPR would be an option to hide or show SS# on windows and reports. I'm having to cusomize HR and Payroll reports just to remove the SS#. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

Check Number format
In Great Plains our checks were initially set up with 20 zeros. For some reason when running the Vendor check request report on some of the PC’s (on screen and to the printer) the entire check number does not show up so it was requested that we remove 8 of the leading zeros. I went into Cards>>Financial>>Checkbook and pulled up the appropriate checkbook and removed the leading zeros from Next Check Number and Next Deposit. When I print the report, the zeros are still visible. Am I changing the correct field or will this change not affect existing numbers in the report I...

Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers
I have done a chart in excel and the gridlines are set so that the y axis numbers are inbetween the gridlines. When I choose minor gridlines I get double the gridlines. I just want a gridline above each number in my y axis Double click the axis that intersects the gridlines, and on the Scale tab, uncheck Axis Crosses Between Categories. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Tara Medway" <Tara Medway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47400C54-74B4-4E67-93AD-AE8B3F09BE47@microsoft.com...

MSP 2007 resources help
Hi all, Three questions: 1. What the constraint A<B,C means and how can I entering in the MSP? 2. I have 3 kinds of human resources. Lets say for example, kind A are engineers. I have 8 of them and everyone is costing 1500 Euros/month. Task A needs 4 engineers. How can I assign them to the task and add the appropriate cost? 3. I have 3 machines as a resource. Each machine has a usage cost of 3000 euros per task and function cost 2400 euros per month. How can I assign them in the appropriate tasks? And how can I distribute their cost? Thank you in advance -- - Hello...

Auto Number
Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In the bound form, frmProvider, I would like txtProcessProviderNumber to increment by 1 on each new record each new record entered during the Year. The year will be entered manually by the user via combo box in text field. Once the Process year changes to a new year I would want the numbers to start all over at 1. How can I do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Gary i n Michigan, USA GaryS wrote: >Hi - In tblProvider I have ProcessYear and ProviderProcessNumber fields. In >the bound form,...

Outlook 2007 CRM error
I get an error when starting Outlook that I have no CRM functionality, event ID 5897 shows up in the app logs with an autentication error message 0x8007002. Any ideas on what I should be looking for or how to fix this? ...

Data entered from list automatically enters number in another cell
I am using Excel 2007 and here is an simplified example of what I need. Items Price Potatoes 4.35 Apples 5.55 Oranges 7.95 Onions 4.55 Carrots 3.75 Items Column is List for Valid entries in table below Prices are the numbers I want entered when I enter the Item If I enter Oranges from Dropdown List in A16 , I want Excel to automatically enter the number 7.95 3 columns over in D16,or if it is quite a bit easier, just 1 column over in cell B16 Example of table I want: My Entries: Excel Enters ...

sum numbers and ignore text
Hi there, I need some help please. I have a row of numbers and text and I need to sum the numbers only. How to do? a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 1 dnr 3 4 dnr total 8 thanks in anticipation ditchy Ditchy, a simple SUM formula will do it, since the SUM worksheet function ignores text values. So in your example, it's =SUM(A1:A5). -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com "ditchy" <ditchy@ncable.net.au> wrote in message news:dda1ad29.0405221934.5787f60f@posting.google.com... > Hi there, I need some help please. I have a row...

Cannot Close Outlook 2007. it keeps recovering info and restarting
Hi, I installed Windows Update KB980248 and updated the Bluetooth device driver three days ago. But since then I found I could not close Outlook. Every time I clicked close on top right corner, the main window closed but the outlook icon on the tray did not go away. Instead, it gave out a dialog saying 'Outlook stopped working', and then another dialog 'Outlook is trying to recover your information', followed by a dialog 'Outlook is restarting'. Then it restarted and the full window came back. I have been using Outlook 2007 for more than 2 years and it...

display only one formula
i'm taking a computer test and i need to know how to display my formula when it prints so the formula doesn't calculate, but i only need one of the formulas to be shown the rest need to stay in calculated form. How would i do this? Hi Format the cell as Text, select the cell, press F2, and then Enter keys. -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "norcalchick2207" <norcalchick2207@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F223ADF-4546-44C9-8BC8-6D2825872C10@microsoft.com... > i'm taking a computer test and i need ...

how to move cursor in the formula
Hi, all, The formula is much too long in the conditional formatting and only a portion of it is displayed. How to move the cursor without changing the cell references? thx Try hitting the F2 key. And watch the lower left corner of the Status bar. You'll be toggling between point and Edit mode. It works that way in worksheet formulas, too. Jack Zhong wrote: > > Hi, all, > > The formula is much too long in the conditional formatting and only a > portion of it is displayed. How to move the cursor without changing the > cell references? > > thx -- Dave ...

Outlook 2007 Delegate not receiving invite emails
One of my assistants is not always receiving meeting invites (on behalf of) from our clients even though the executive she supports has her as a delegate. They are both using Outlook 2007 on a 2007 exchange server. Any ideas or others having this trouble? ...

Help what kind of formula?
I've used Excel formulas in a basic way (sums, averages, divisions, and multiplication of cell data) for about a year. I came across this formula today for a project I need to complete. I've never seen the "SUMIF" or the dollar symbol, OR the ampersand! After hilighting the formula to see if I could just figure it out, I'm stumped. Any chance someone could explain what function these symbols serve Here is the formula =SUMIF($D$3:$D$28,"="&$C38,H$3:H$28) :confused: -- Emil0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emil...

Line Numbering
Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, how? Thanks "Ernie" <edeleon68@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:126f501c3f6ef$e59575e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, > how? > Thanks Use the formula =ROW() copied down. Hi do you neet the row numbers on your printout? If yes goto 'File - Pagesetup - Table' and check the option to inlcude row and column headings -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ernie wrote: > Can I add line numbers to an excel spreadsheet? If so, > how? > Thanks ...

Cannot Start Outlook 2007
I downloaded an update for Outlook 2007 today and now cannot open the program. I get error message which says" Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I need some help please. This is my business email and I am out of luck. Thanks "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C97BB9D-810F-471F-B90F-64AE65FEE76B@microsoft.com... > I downloaded an update for Outlook 2007 today and now cannot open the > program. I get error message which says" Cannot start Microsoft Office > Outlook. Cannot...

If formula #3
I am trying to find an if formula that says if the result of A-B is less than ..03 then 0 but if the result is less than 0 (example -.03) than show result. The reasoning may help. We don't want to be bothered with amounts less than 3 cents but we do want to display the credit balances because we have to refund the amount. Another way of trying to explain what I am trying to do is if the result of A-B is either .01,.02,.03, than just make it 0 but if it is -.01 show result as negative. Any help would be appreciated. Try this: =IF(OR(A1-B1={0.01,0.02,0.03}),0,A1-B1) HTH, Paul -- &...

creating shared calendar in outlook 2007
Hi, I would like to create a shared calendar (diary, bookings) for the corporate, the thing is, when I go to organization and default folders, I'm able to create but when I go to OWA or Outlook 2K7 can't seem the folder (either rss and others, only the main mailboxs), also I cannot see public folder , only mailbox in bot owa and outlook 2k7. What is the best method to create a shared calendar? Sorry, I'm completely newbie regarding ex2k7 On 4 Mar 2007 03:50:49 -0800, "k0D" <camocas@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to create a shared calendar (di...