Not enough system resources to display completely

I am getting this message box more frequently in my Excel workbook.  Cannot
find in help topics.

Thanks

Check out the below..(Might help)
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqapp.html#xlb

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"bgkgmg" wrote:

> I am getting this message box more frequently in my Excel workbook.  Cannot
> find in help topics.
>
> Thanks
I checked out site and is very helpful but why does it not happen when I
adjust the zoom percentage?

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

> Check out the below..(Might help)
> http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqapp.html#xlb
>
> --
> Jacob (MVP - Excel)
>

> "bgkgmg" wrote:
>
> > I am getting this message box more frequently in my Excel workbook.  Cannot
> > find in help topics.
> >
> > Thanks

Money 2005 download not completing.
I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading from the web. Anyone else have this problem? I am having the exact same problem. Think it may have something to do with Passport authentication. Notice I'm always in 'Offline' mode (File_Work Offline). "citeaux63" wrote: > I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to > start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading > from the web. Anyone else hav...

Excel Sheet does not display properly
Hello all, I have a basisc Excel chart that included 4 columns and approximately 30 lines, certain columns have different colors...As you can see nothing much... When I save the document as html, and upload that file to my web server - people are complaining that they can only see the top portion of the chart - they keep clicking on the Internet Explorer refesh button and some are able to view it afterwards, some need to remove their cache - and some don't have a problem (some times)...We are all using the exact same version of Office, and IE... Does anyone have any suggestions on...

Exchange 2000
Hi all I've recently renamed a user. Now I found that everytime I type that user name in the outlook, it shows me the name like this NewUserName <OldUserName>. I've checked all in the AD, but not found anythings related to the old user. How to correct it? Please help. Thanks BT Just a few points ... 1 - you can delete the names from the autocomplete by highlighting them (use the keyboards arrow keys) and hitting the DEL key. 2 - the <OldUserName> is displayed because that is the user's LegacyDN value. This value can be changed by using adsiedit however if...

Re: Displaying Electrical Connections on Two Wires
Hi all, Just wondered if someone may be able to explain to me - in layman's terms - how to show electrical connections between two-wires on an electrical schematic drawing in Visio. I am currently using Visio 2002. Say for instance if I draw a three-phase diagram, and from the first phase, I connect a single-phase switch and lamp, how do I show the black-dot connection between the two wires? Many thanks, Regards, Matt On Thu, 1 May 2008 05:23:00 -0700, tips6 <tips6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Just wondered if someone may be able to explain to me...

Update
After the online update, Interactive Brokers (IB) Greenwich, CT, have disappeared completely! Before their address and logo was displayed at least. Is this a progress??? WB Amendment: I have found them on this page listed: http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx?FirstLetter=I&FinananceOrganisationType=BrokeragesOnly#13 But in the Money program they are NOT LISTED!!! "WB" <wolfgbaudisch@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:%23YHarQEzHHA.1484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > After the online update, Interactive Brokers (IB) Greenwich, CT, have > disapp...

resources #4
We have serveral resources that we use to book conference room etc.... Starting last week one of them does not show up as a resource anymore. When you go to you calendar and try to schedule an appointment, then go to invite attendees, in the display choose resources, one of my resources does not show up anymore. It is in the GAL, just not as a resource anymore. Any ideas? has someone who had permissions to it changed anything on it? You might want to logon to that mailbox and see if it's still set to accept/reject meeting requests... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "news.microsoft....

Help: Can't display contents of Adobe Acrobat Document in Sheet
Hoping that someone can help with this. I'm trying to insert an Adobe Acrobat document into an Excel worksheet. I'd like to see the document contents, not an Icon. According to the Excel help files, it should be possible to display the file as it shows up in Acrobat but no matter what I do, I see only an Icon. I went through the procedure listed in the help files to convert the document (ensuring that "show as an Icon" is not checked) but nothing makes any difference! Any idea what I'm doing wrong? When I try this with other document types (eg AutoCad) everythi...

Multiplying a cell and displaying the result in the same cell
Hi Is it possible to perform a calculation on a cell (well a column) an replace the data in the cell with the result? I have a spreadshee which uploads data to a database (not sure which type - it's mechanical estimating package) and I need to increase the price colum by a certain percentage. I cannot add or delete any of the column otherwise the upload won't work. Thanks Ro -- robspo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- robspot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1532 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Public Function to display in text box
Have public function (loaded in the global module) that produces a variable as a double. That all works fine as evidenced by the debug.print method in the immediate window. I desire to have the current value of the variable displayed in a text box. I created a callback function (loaded in global module) that looks like: Public Function GetCurrentWork_GPCI() As Double Dim CurrentWork_GPCI As Double GetCurrentWork_GPCI = CurrentWork_GPCI End Function I can't figure out how to make it display; I've currently got the control source property ...

Displaying multivalue field data in report
I have an Access 2007 database that was built upon the Access Contacts template. A multivalue field called Tags was added to the Contacts table that may have any or all values available in a table called Attributes. I have some sample data of contacts where the tag field for a record may contain a single tag like smart, or several values like smart, tall, agressive. When I try to display the tag values for each record in a report the displayed value is numeric like 2, 4, 7. How can I get the report to show the actual values instead of what appears to be an index value for eac...

How to use relative file:// protocol in html resource used by CDHTMLDialog?
Howdy, I'm writing a C++ CDHTMLDialog based application in VS .net. Of course I have an HTML resource that contains the html code for display by CDHTMLDialog (which wraps the Webrowser control). I understand how to reference program resources in my HTML using the res: protocol, but I'm having trouble getting the file: protocol to work with relative references. For example, if my embedded HTML resource includes this absolute path in my htmlcode it works fine: < IMG src="file:///C:\Documents and Settings\jim\My Documents\temp\CHtmlApp\Debug\ugly2.bmp" > But if I pu...

A4 not displayed on screen.
I have Word2003 & XP SP3 The appearance of a blank page on the screen does not correspond to the A4 size even though I have set it to this on the PageSetup/Defaut. Please help, Frank At a guess, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au> wrote in message news:uMqVM88aKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have Word2003 & XP SP3 > > > The appearance of a blank page on the screen ...

tool to find GDI resource leak
Hallo, i search a tool or DLL or source to find GDI resource leaks. I've Boundschecker, but it don't find GDI resource leaks. Jimmy > i search a tool or DLL or source to find GDI resource leaks. > I've Boundschecker, but it don't find GDI resource leaks. Hmm, as far as I can remember BC did find GDI leaks without problems several years ago, when I was using it. You may also check this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/01/GDILeaks/default.aspx -- Igor Green, Grig Software. www.grigsoft.com Compare It! + Synchronize It! : files and folders comparison neve...

PPT 2004 image not displaying in PPT 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have created a PowerPoint slideshow using MS Office 2004. I have several slides that have images what were copied from Excel (using the Copy Picture... option by holding down Shift > Edit >Copy Picture...) then pasted into the PowerPoint file. The images show up great in PPT 2004. When I open the file in 2008 I get the following results: 1) part of the image is displayed but not complete, 2) the image doesn't show up at all. Here is a sample of what the files look like in 2004 vs. 2008 (image doesn't show...

Shared Calendars not Displaying User Name
Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2003, both fully patched and running on XP Pro SP2. Shared calendars added under "Open a shared calendar". Header of calendars only displays "Calendar", not the username of the shared calendar owner. How can I get Outlook to display the username, please. At the moment I have multiple calendars open and they all are headed "Calendar". Not very useful :-( TIA, Bill http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050809.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

Forms completion
Here is a question for you, we have a pretty simple database to gather comments and suggestions from users for improvement on things around our office, It is a form entry, a suggestion that was given is when users want to enter multiple suggestions they are having to re-enter the header section of the form (Basics of name and contact information) repeatedly, is there a code or work around where that will replicate for the user if they click the add new record after they enter the first entry? Are you storing this information in every row of the table? The way it should work is, when the...

ShellExcute and System Path
I have Windows XP and Windows Vista PC's. I need to use ShellExcute in my MFC application and run the dos ping command with a hidden window. Can some gentleman here give the right syntax? Regards Ronny maybe IcmpSendEcho IcmpSendEcho2 IcmpSendEcho2Ex can help you. a sample from MSDN: #include <winsock2.h> #include <iphlpapi.h> #include <icmpapi.h> #include <stdio.h> #pragma comment(lib, "Iphlpapi.lib") #pragma comment(lib, "Ws2_32.lib") int __cdecl main(int argc, char **argv) { // Declare and initialize variables HANDLE hIcmpFi...

System Administrator Error
When I send e-mails to someones out of the office, I get a message that says the file is "Undeliverable" and the error message reads "System Administrator". But, I can send e-mails to others in the office and I can receive e-mails just fine. I am running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP with all the updates and service packs What could be the problem? ...

Displaying Excel row headers in embedded spreadhseet
I have an excel spreadsheet inserted into a Word document. I want to have the row and column headers displayed in the Word document but I can't seem to find a way to do it. Does anyone have any ideas TIA Bill which version of excel/office do you have? i tried this on excel 2002. when i take the mouse pointer to the left of the table (beyond th boundary of the table), the pointer slants to right (usually it slant left). at that point in time, i right clicked and inserted rows on to of the topmost row. here i could provide headers for the columns. is this what you are looking for ...

I downloaded Office 2007 trial and it did not completely install
I spent 20 hours downloading office 2007 trial and after it finished downloading, there was nothing. It didn't go to a window to allow me to type in the product number, meanwhile the second step folder is on my desktop which did open but didn't do anything. I have windows xp professional with service pack 2, I did have office 2003, but due to a corruption, office 2003 failed to operate, so I unistalled it. How do I install office 2007 or do I have to download this file all over again. "mzgothik" <mzgothik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Display name of mail enabled public folder
Hi, I have problems with the mail enabled public folder adresses. In the AD, there is "My Company" security group where there are employers of the company, without any mail address. We have Public Folders\Unsorted folder, mail enabled, with address company@company.com and company@company.local. If you send a message from Outlook 2007 to company@company.local it is delivered into the Unsorted folder as it should. However, if you send a message to company@company.com it is translated as "My Company" by outlook and rejected by server as undeliverable....

How to view a complete schema when using schema includes/imports?
I've got a parent schema file that references complex element types that are defined in several "child" schema files and I used the schema imports statement to include them into the parent schema's default namespace. I would like to generate a complete/single-file instance of the schema to simplify things but I can't figure out how to do it. Each schema seems to live in it's respective memory space inside the SchemaIncludesCollection. Any idea how I could traverse all of the "virtual" nodes in the parent schema to create a physical representation of what t...

Changing the system state backup
Hey All, I was wondering if the following is possible: For a system state backup, you can easily change the location on the server by changing the configuration. But I would like to know if you can change it to a networked drive? I have the situation that there are a few servers (2008, non R2) with only a C: drive that doesn't have enough free space left for the backup and no other drives available. Thanks Mike Thanks for reaching the newsgroup for raising this issue, When system state is backed-up to a \\machine1\share, it can't be backed-up from ...

imap folders not displaying messages
Does anyone have and an idea as to why after running a filter on the inbox to move messages to a different folder that they do not appear in the folder until you select that folder? It seems like a sync problem between the server but I am not sure. Thanks for any help ...

Emax Pole Display
Where can I get OPOS drivers for the Emax Ultimate Serial Pole Display? The Emaxintl.com web site seems to be unavailable and calls to the company in CA go unanswered. Does anyone know how to get this line display to work? I've tried the RMS provided drivers to no avail. Thank you ...