NosmoQ, good for health, can stop smoking addiction..

�CIGARETTE SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH�

We know already that smoking habit is bad to our health right? So wh
we continue doing that habit in spite we know the bad effect if yo
continue doing that? If you feel hard to quit so here�s I could offe
to you �NOSMOQ� product. If you really try our product you could qui
within one week only for more information to our product just simpl
click this link:
http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001017

Or if you have more questions regarding our product just mail me a
dairycharz_84@yahoo.com

Our address in Japan:
Kawai Bldg 6F, 1-32-6, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japa
170-0013
Call Tel. #: 63-32-412-4084
Internet phone: 0303-4710-7565
What you are waiting for ORDER NOW!!!
Hope you enjoy our product:  NosmoQ

Thank you and Goodluck!!

--
char
chary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2666

Can you freeze a result in a cell?
Here's the dilemma: I have a list validation in H7. You can choose from 6 different text values. Below, in H8, I would like to respond "true" (or yes) if a certain 1 of the 6 text values is EVER selected, and then not be changed by anyone else. For instance, if the "flagged" value is "blue", and a user ever selects blue from the drop-down list in H7, can I create an argument that populates H8 with "True"? And keep it as true forever, even if you go and change H7 to another value. Hope this makes sense. Thanks sirs and madams! Jacob Hi! You *CO...

How can I change the program used when following a hyperlink
I have a database which uses hyperlinks to take me to a set of image files, gif & jpeg. I have recently moved to Firefox. If I click on a link to a gif file it opens in Firefox, but if I do the same for a jpg it persists in using IE. The file association for jpg files on the computer are to Photoshop. But I prefer opening the links in the browser as I am only viewing, not editing, the files Anyone got any ideas JimR Use a button that when clicked calls this code (pass in the value on the hyperlink field): Public Sub OpenWebPage(url As String) Dim browser As Vari...

What is the maximum number of users that can share Excel File?
According to the Excel Help file, all users on your network, unless you restrict the number. "pfine" wrote: > ...

can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

Filters, Can't Find Exception List In Rules
I'm trying to set up my filters for junk mail. I want junk mail with certain words in the subject sent to deleted folder. I found the filters.txt file and some of the words are already there. So apparently the filter isn't working. I tried to follow the directions on how to turn them on and they said to choose the exceptions entry in the rules wizard but I have no such choice. I know how to edit the filters.txt file but Outlook is not using it. Can anyone help? The Filters.txt file isn't actively used by Outlook -- it's really just a "readme" type file to sh...

can,t find my e-mail address
please help reply thank you "dc columbus robbins" <robbinsnest@localnet.com> wrote in message news:eJFE6ktBIHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > please help reply thank you This newsgroup is for questions and answers about Microsoft Access database software. You need to find a newsgroup for the software you are using. And, just for your information, you have to be a great deal more specific about what you are doing, and what is happening, if you expect anyone to be able to give you a helpful answer. "Can't find my e-mail address" doesn't tell ...

NEW LAPTOPS & LCD's CAN HAVE A BAD REFLECTION PROBLEM
Since a couple years ago, there're 2 types of LCD coatings. Many new consumer laptops come with "BriteView" (also known as "Glossy") which makes them look STUNNING shiny - an eye candy as long as you see it in a store. But when you use for professional purposes you'll find reflections can offset the benefit of "BriteView's "looking cool" The traditional coating until "BriteView" was forced upon us, was "Antiglare" (also known as "Matte"), the good news they both co-exist. Which oen you prefer is a matt...

Newbie question, can't get a handle on the handles <g> ... ?
How do we manipulate text that needs to flow to another box, i.e., when working in two columns and we need text to flow to a third, how do we do this? I'm sorry for such a simple question, but I've looked through the help and on the web and I think it's because I don't know what it's called. Anyhoo, pls advise! Tx. Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Dylan56 <No@SpamAtAll.com> > How do we manipulate text that needs to flow to another box, i.e., > when working in two columns and we need text to flow to a third,...

How to stop tracking a Contact in CRM 4.0
How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" Hi Ken, The "Track in CRM" for contacts turns to "View in CRM" when a matching contact record is created in the CRM database. If you no longer want that contact in CRM then you can delete it, then it will say "Track in CRM" again. "Ken Florian" wrote: > How do I stop tracking an Outlook Contact that has been set to "Track in CRM" ...

Can't uninstall Outlook 2002
Outlook 2002 quits sending email. I tried to uninstall Outlook to reinstall, but getting a patch error. Any suggestions? Yes, I suggest that you give a heckuva lot more details than what you have given. When did it stop sending mail? Did you use the Test Account Settings to see what the error might be? Have you changed ISPs? Does your ISP require that you log onto their incoming server before sending mail? Why do you want to uninstall Outlook? It never solves a problem, just takes up a few minutes of your time and returns you to the exact same settings. Try running Detect and Repair f...

One or more of your reminders can't be snoozed or dismissed
I am receiving the following reminder when attempting to dismiss a stale reminder that only appears whenever I access my Exchange email account via Outlook Web Access: "one or more of your reminders can't be snoozed or dismissed" This reminder is for a meeting that occurred a couple of months ago. It was deleted by me in Outlook at my workstation in the office and does not physically appear on the Calendar when using Outlook at the office. It DOES appear on the calendar when accessing via Outlook Web Access from the internet but is not deletable or modifiable in any way...

Can't open file: "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID"
I'm running Microsoft Excel v.X on a Mac with Panther (OS X). An Excel file which I used a lot now cannot be opened - it says "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID". I have no idea what this is - it's a single file with just 2 sheets in it, and is fairly simple - no links to outside objects, no graphics, etc. Just a single file. What can I do to get it opened?? Microsoft Word can read it, but I'd like to keep working on it in Excel... Thanks in advance! Mike Levin ...

Can I delete parts of Office?
I recently loaded Office 2004 on my iBook but want to conserve hard drive space for an app i just picked up, and was thinking about deleting all the MS apps except for Word and Excel. Can I do this without messing up Word and Excel to the point that I need to reinstall? I would just try it, but I'm away from home and don't have access to my Office install CD. Any help that could be provided would be great. Thanks <beau.keyes@gmail.com> wrote: > I recently loaded Office 2004 on my iBook but want to conserve hard > drive space for an app i just picked up, and was thinki...

How can I customize the Filter Drop down on the formatting toolbar
I want to clear everything out of it, except the customized filters I have created. Can i do that? Project > Filter by > More Filters, then select each one, Edit, and remove the checkbox for Show in Menu. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I want to clear everything out of it, except the customized filters I > have created. Can i do that? > I've tried that - it doesn't affect that drop down filter list - whether they are checked or not. "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote: > Project > Filter by > Mo...

Can I Order My Collection?
All, If I want to build a collection in a specific order, and I'm filling it from a TableAdapter whose source query I can not change, how would I put it in the order of one of the columns in the underlying query? I've tried various things as spelled out in my book and other sources, but nothing seems to "recognize" a column name. Here's what I have; Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.ClearBeforeFill = True Me.QRY_ButtonsTableAdapter.Fill(Me.L55TimerDataSet.QRY_Buttons) Dim Row As Integer = 0 Dim ButRecds = L55TimerDataSet.Tables("...

Read-only files
I want to email an MS Publisher 03 file. It is read-only protected, but it can still be accessed and changes made, although it has to be saved with another file name. Is it possible to make it unaccessible - so that no changes can be made at all? no. and it doesn't even have to be saved with a different name, all you have to do is change the file attributes. "secretariat" <secretariat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CFB98E4-29E7-4AC6-BBB4-177EE7F5C982@microsoft.com... |I want to email an MS Publisher 03 file. It is read-only protected, but it |...

Can't reach my extern mail.
We work with a LAN-connection on Microsoft Exhange Server but I can't reach my extern E-mails. Help me please ! ...

Can't send an attachment in Excel 2007
Hi, I've had several versions of Excel but I am new to Excel 2007. I've had no problem sending a worksheet as an "attachment" until 2007. I did figure out that instead of File, you now have to press the pretty button and that it takes you to Send. Then you have two choices: Internet Fax and "Send a copy of the document to other people." But every time I click, "Send a copy of the document to other people," nothing happens. Does anyone know if this is truly an option or just a header for your only choice of sending a document by fax? I also th...

how can i set the outlook express when receive email, the will be stored as a group (like as the newsgroup)
Thanks. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Win asked: | Thanks. ...

how can I show repeating values in a chart?
I would like to show modes in the form of a pie chart but am not sure how. For example the number 73 comes up 3 times in a column on my spreadsheet, how can I show that compared to the number 50 which come up 2 times in the sheet? Thanks for the help Hi, You will need to compute those values using formula or a pivot table and then chart the results. Cheers Andy Cindy wrote: > I would like to show modes in the form of a pie chart but am not sure how. > For example the number 73 comes up 3 times in a column on my spreadsheet, how > can I show that compared to the number 50 whi...

How can I compare the column names from 2 tables and output them?
I have a requirement to place an alert if the field does not exist in my table, tblStaging. Can any one guide me to reframe this query with error handling messages? I know it is not good practice to use select * but I need to do this as my columns\field names change each time. INSERT INTO tblStaging SELECT * FROM tbl_XL,tblDetails; Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201003/1 Access is a relational database. If your "table design" has the fields in your table(s) changing frequently,...

how can I set a scale drawing in visio?
I need to use visio to set up scaled furniture drawings ... file => page setup => drawing scale al "Zvensk" <Zvensk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CA340AB-58F7-45D1-83EB-369CC5F441B1@microsoft.com... >I need to use visio to set up scaled furniture drawings ... ...

can one cell contain more than one independent number
A cell can contain several numbers, separated by space characters or line breaks (Alt+Enter). However, if you want to perform calculations on the numbers, it's best to keep them in separate cells. John K wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html there's also the option a using matrix formula (list of data) for example you may enter ={1;2;3} in a single cell or selection 'and validate wih CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER but the manipulation of this kinda of formula need to read more about it... ...

can I do a floor plan on Publisher?
can I do a floor plan on Publisher? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Do you dislike yourself so much that you'd want to even try? Programs that do plans like that are cheap - check your local Office Max or Staples. You can probably buy one for $30 these days. (I suppose you could conceivable do it. I have 22 yrs of drafting behind me and there's no way in hell I'd even attempt that. I'd use graph paper and a pencil before I tried using Publisher for that task.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "fran" <fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

can't get pc to hibernate
I have windows XP sp2, Sometimes in hibernation mode the shut down process gets as far as "preparing to hibernate" and then the screen freezes. I then have to use the on-off button to close the pc. Can anyone help in rectifying this problem? I can copy the system information details to here if that will help. -- laurence withau Laurence, check out this Excellent Shutdown Troubleshooter http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php "laurence withau" <laurencewithau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E97F9CA4-E8BA-41D3-81...