non vba way to print non continuous ranges #2

Thanks Myrna, I didn't know about the hide columns facility.

It makes what I want to do a lot easier
:

--
DavidObei

DavidObeid's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=223
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27196

Office 2007 forms

VB Macro #2

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

VBA form
Im using a form/macro that i linked to through another thread and a tailoring it to my needs. I basically have it doing what i need but cant get a button to do what i want. When the user starts the macro i brings up the form with a message and 2 buttons (Continue/Cancel). Whe continue is pressed i want the message on the form to change to aniothe message and so on until all messages are shown. Ive attacehed what i working on and apprecaite any help offered. Thank yo +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Excel.zip ...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Continuing problmes with chkdsk and PST file
My PST file is apparently corrupted, with "Data error, cyclic redundancy check" upon starting Outlook. As per earlier advice, i ran chkdsk /r. But, chkdsk hangs. The % done on phase 4, file data check, was moving along at 1% per every 1 to 5 minutes. Then, at exactly 50%, it just stopped moving. I left it for a few hours, but no further progress (so i interrupted it). The disk light was on continually, but no progress in % complete. Also, if scanpst.exe is run, windows crashes (blue screen). So, are there any further suggestions? Is there any disk utility more robust t...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...