No Smart Tag help: just a blank "MS Excel Help" window - Excel 2003

When I invoke "help on this error" on a Smart Tag drop-down, a blank "MS
Excel Help" window appears with no content. The general help pane that
appears via <F1> etc. is fine - it's just the Smart Tag help option that
doesn't show anything, just a blank window.

Any suggestions?

Win XP Home SP2
Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1

0
Ian

Problems with MS Excel Help (Office 2000 SR-1 Small Business)
Just recently, when I go to help, when I click the "See Also" items, I get "an error has occurred in the script on this page" from Internet Explorer running script. Other data is: Line: 1 Char: 1 Error: Object doesn't support this property and Method. Code: 0 URL: mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft% 20Office\Office\1033\xlmain9.chm::/html/xlfctSIN.htm Also, in VBA help, for objects the items usually at the top of the page for properties, methods, events, etc. are replsaced by a small box with a period in it, and clicking these does nothing. I have unin...

MS Excel help needed for newbie
Hi group. I'm by no means a programmer. I'm trying to knock together a (what should be) simple spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel for a calculation I have to do on a regular basis. I'm hoping that some kind people within this group will be able to help me with some formulas and questions. If anyone is able to help me could you please contact me at fflatthefatcat@hotmail.co.uk TIA Dean. On Oct 5, 7:57=A0am, Dean Brown <bramfiel...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi group. > > I'm by no means a programmer. I'm trying to knock together a (what > should be) simple ...