No For Closing Excel or User Form

Is there a macro code which will not allow closing Excel
Program with up right corner button "X", if not, how
about User Form?

Thanks,
Sahak
0
sagoun (16)

question was answered in your later reposting.
  http://google.com/groups?threadm=01b601c398d1%24000302d0%24a501280a@phx.gbl

Sometimes you do have to ask again and waiting a day (21 hours) is
a reasonable wait for most questions.

You should however stick to the same thread
and not change the subject line.   Try to make the original subject title
describe the problem in about 30 characters.   Meaningful subjects
and keeping to a thread help others select and answer questions and
help those  who search for answers in the newsgroup archives.
    Excel Newsgroups & Searching Newsgroups
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
---
HTH,
 .

"Sahak" <sagoun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:062401c39821$ebee46b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> Is there a macro code which will not allow closing Excel
> Program with up right corner button "X", if not, how
> about User Form?
>
> Thanks,
> Sahak

0
dmcritchie (2586)

number rounding in MS Excel

I can't create and delete users.
Hi, i have a Dynamics CRM Workgruop Sever 4.0 (for partners) in a server of my company, had had problems with product registration and Leon Tribe tell me the solution. Now the problem is that I want to create more users and the options do not appear, not create and not delete, only print and export to excel with my account and the administrator account. I would appreciate someone explain to me what happens. Thank's __________ Informaci´┐Żn de ESET Smart Security, versi´┐Żn de la base de firmas de virus 5362 (20100813) __________ ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje. http://w...

automaticaly create a variable sized table from user input
Hi, How can I user data input to a cell by a user to create a table with that number of rows. eg. User enters 1024 in B2 165 in B3 12.5 in B4 A10 would contain 1, B10 would contain =B3+(A10*$B$4) A11 would contain 2, B11 would contain =B3+(A11*$B$4) etc to 1024 The user entered number in B2 could be any whole number between 1 and 1024 Thanks, Iain I could make this better but other things to do right now so try this. Uncomment the last line to remove the formula and just leave the values. Sub makeformula() Range("a10") = 1 Range("b10").Formula = "=B3+(A10*$B$4)...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

trying to get day/month/year froamt while user enters year only
I am trying to get the end user to enter the year in question and then have the document return values in column A in dd/mmm/yyyy format and column B in Day of week format for all days in that year You would just use something like =DATE(2006,1,ROW()) copied down, but I am not clear where the year number is stored, and when the flip to column B happens. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "RADIOOZ" <RADIOOZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7C3C6F-8AEE-487F-8ADF-62F2234C3858@microsoft.com... > I ...

Clarification on EWS/Exchange 2007 free/busy issue
Clarification: Free/busy is denied to any user that has been granted specific access to a user's calendar when EWS is used to add/change a permission for a person or group. If the user is a member of a security group listed with access to the calendars, all users in the group will be denied access to free/busy to the calendar. We've discovered that when a user uses EWS (version 13.0.3) to modify calendar permissions (Exchange 2007) on his/her calendar that this causes an issue where the free/busy info is no longer available to any user listed/granted specific access to the u...

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

How can I allow other users to make changes in a shared workbook
I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save changes in a shared workbook. Any suggestions? What happens when they try to make changes? If the worksheet is protected (and that's what is stopping them, unshare the workbook, unprotect the worksheet, unlock the cells that should be able to be changed, reprotect the worksheet, reshare the workbook and try it again.) What happens when they try to save? (I don't have a guess here.) yourdisplayname@discussions.microsoft.co wrote: > > I have everything set up properly and other users cannot make and save...

Help! Help content lost (links to 2010?)
When I try to get online Help from Word, I see a page which has the new Office logo for 2010. The framework for Help is provided, but there is no content under any of the headings. ("No results available"). This was from a VBA page, so I was seeking Word Developer help. If I right-click the title "Word Developer Help" and paste the URL property, I get: http://office2010.microsoft.com/client/helphome.aspx?lcid=3081&NS=WINWORD%2EDEV&Version=12 But I'm running Office 2007. I also have Office 2003 installed. How can I get help for Word 2007? Fur...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Macro

Excel fun patch