Need to re-add "Tools" button to Menu Bar

I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar an
need to re-add it.  Does anyone know how to do that?
Thank

Hi
goto 'Tools - customize', select your menubar in this list and click
're-set'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar and
> need to re-add it.  Does anyone know how to do that?
> Thanks
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)
6/1/2004 5:32:33 AM
A) The OP lost his Tools menu, so he can't do Tools - Customize.
B) This approach (Reset) will wipe out any "intentional" menu changes.

Right click the menu bar away from the menus, and choose Customize from
the bottom of the list. Click on the Commands tab, and scroll down the
left hand list and select Built-in Menus. Click and drag Tools up to the
menu bar.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Frank Kabel wrote:

> Hi
> goto 'Tools - customize', select your menubar in this list and click
> 're-set'
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>

>>I have inadvertantly removed the "Tools" button from my Menu Bar and
>>need to re-add it.  Does anyone know how to do that?
>>Thanks
>>

>>---
>>Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

0