Need Quattro Pro download to convert a QPW file to Excel.

Is there anywhere I can get a free Quattro Pro trial download to convert a
QPW file?
I can't find a converter utility to read a QPW file.
0
marjiec (1)

Marjiec,

If this is a one-time thing with one file, I'll do it for you.  I have
Quattro Pro here.  I'm converting a bunch of qpw files to Excel files for a
client.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"marjiec" <marjiec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anywhere I can get a free Quattro Pro trial download to convert a
> QPW file?
> I can't find a converter utility to read a QPW file.

0
nothanks4548 (968)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8